Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there... (question regarding double trouble games)  (Read 766 times)
wusel (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:45:16 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2011, 06:02:05 PM by wusel

I was a lurker on theses forums for 2 or 3 weeks now and finally decided to register so:

Hi there Smiley

If you are into the fast bitcoin check out the doubling games in the marketplace.
This one called Bitcoin Doubling ( http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=20087.0 ) worked out quite nice for me.

It looks like this type of game is actually exploding all over the marketplace subforum.
Are there even any other threads left?

Oh and btw, what does it take to be released out of the newbie-corner?

Bye
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wusel (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:01:26 PM

Forget that part. I should've had a look at those stickies first, sorry 'bout that.

But what do you think of those double trouble games?
Did you try it? Was what your profit out of it?

Wonder how it must suck to be the last person in such a chain letter ^^
swordx

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:02:22 PM

I was a lurker on theses forums for 2 or 3 weeks now and finally decided to register so:

Hi there Smiley

If you are into the fast bitcoin check out the doubling games in the marketplace.
This one called Bitcoin Doubling ( http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=20087.0 ) worked out quite nice for me.

It looks like this type of game is actually exploding all over the marketplace subforum.
Are there even any other threads left?

Bye

Welcome to the boards. everyone here is new too. you need 5 posts and 4 hours online to be an established poster.
beyond

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:31:33 PM

I played Tongue

How can i loose?

j/k LOL
minor_miner

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:41:31 PM

Actually, these games are a brilliant idea. It's almost scam-safe as well since we have blockexplorer Smiley

(almost because it depends on how much you trust the Starter of the game to actually send the money he gets back)

I will definitely try one of those games, 0.5 Bitcoins or so is not too much to lose  Wink
wusel (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:41:47 PM

I played too and it worked out but you still can lose if the pyramid stops and your bet can't be filled to get a payout.
Could be problematic with all those DTs popping up and people distributing over them so that in the end payouts will be more likely to not happen.
beyond

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:47:45 PM

here's hoping my money comes back Tongue i only bet .5 anyway so not the end of the world either way, half a days mining.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: