Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for partners and investors  (Read 678 times)
Imexcoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:56:57 AM

Hello everyone, Me and my small team have announced our project by token ImEx on Waves platform. Soon we will start ICO. The project is aimed at increasing the range and quantity of products that we purchase in many countries and sell them in the UAE. I will be glad to cooperate with those who can help in the promotion of the project, and for this help we are ready to give a reward (bounty)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:02:09 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 11:37:18 AM by larks500

At first you have to publish more info about your project. Whitepaper and lending with proofs at least. At second you should find out bounty manager and try to promote project. At the moment it is just few words

Imexcoin (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:45:28 AM

Thank you! I have landing and will add whitepaper and time line
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:08:39 PM

Hello everyone, Me and my small team have announced our project by token ImEx on Waves platform. Soon we will start ICO. The project is aimed at increasing the range and quantity of products that we purchase in many countries and sell them in the UAE. I will be glad to cooperate with those who can help in the promotion of the project, and for this help we are ready to give a reward (bounty)

If you are just looking for promotions there are a lot of ways for here. Have a signature campaign here in forum and other campaigns as well.

Use popular ICO websites so that people will have visibility for your project and they can know that there is ImEx ICO.
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:03:23 PM

At first you have to publish more info about your project. Whitepaper and lending with proofs at least. At second you should find out bounty manager and try to promote project. At the moment it is just few words
Agree. Where information about your product/project?
And what you suggest to partner?

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
cri79pop

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

More info is needed.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:44:53 PM

Not sure about investors, but you will find lots of partners to promote your ICO if you can afford rewards and bounties for them for sure. But you need to elaborate not only about your project but also about the devs and promoters behind the project too.
cryptomartin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:20:59 PM

Ohh, another ico and here we go Cheesy Just see what others do and make it somehow the same.
AdisBegic

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:43:38 AM

Hey OP,
Please make sure you have everything sorted the first time and present it as such.
This is your best shot to showcase the value that you're able to give potential investors or partners.

Make sure you cover all the aspects of your project in a whitepaper. ask yourself:
Did you do enough market research? Is the use case/product defined and peeled down to every single detail?
Have you created a funding structure/model that showcases a transparent understanding of what it will be used for?
Next, build a marketing strategy that shows how you're going to penetrate/enter the market.
All this information should be a part of your whitepaper, so if you've written a solid whitepaper and are delivering an innovative use case with a lot of work placed into every aspect of the project then you should not feel the need to be asking this question.
Also, try Angel.co for finding investors or try to see if you can find some similar projects and try to reach the investors that are backing their cause.
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

So there is info about project?

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: