Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future  (Read 91311 times)
luckyangel2021

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

I like to try to diversify a bit much maybe but those are my coins at the moment

Nano - if you can snag it in a dip. XLM - ATH was around .9 so might be a good time to buy V - promising future. popular in this forum NAV - less than half its ATH seems undervalued at this point. Isn't the best at everything but does a lot of things well. Roadmap and Valence look promising XRP - gets a lot of hate but it is way under ATH and has pilots in several big companies WTC - solves a unique issue and has a promising future NEO - great investment IMO has the tech and the team to lead to great things XMR - a little privacy investment never hurt anyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greengirl

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

Because right now have many Coins was born like mushrooms after the rain. You must take care of that, many people have been dragged out of the bank. They can't understand about cryptocurrency market have a lot of traps
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:22:18 AM

if you think you should check the developer / coin developer team about their references, what's the use of coins in the community and for yourself, how the project will solve the problem and whether the project has an active development, otherwise it is better not
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

There is a huge explosion of digital currencies and a huge interest in Blockchain-based technologies. Digital currencies are exploding all over the world. There’s an interest towards this type of payments. More and more people continue to search the web for its possible uses, and today, internet users rejoice at the news of growing cryptocurrency acceptance by business enterprises. In fact, these are blockchain-based technologies that are charming more and more people from all around the world.
The problem with wire transfers and credit cards is that they are prone to identity theft. In an error where fraudsters are getting better at hacking business enterprises to steal client financials, using Crypto can shield you from such frauds.Crypto exclusively works online; there is no third party controlling them, there are no hidden charges, and the terms of service are simple and clear.Sometimes credit and debit card fee can be a huge cost for business, especially when many transactions are involved on a daily basis. However, since cryptocurrency is decentralized, the transactions fees are minimal. By accepting crypto payments, merchants can decrease their transaction fees to less than 1%.
INGOT Brokers is proud to give you clarity and transparency. INGOT Brokers is on hand to assist you straight away. Ingot Brokers works every hour to make your trading lives easier and to offer you a unique trading experience. As a result, INGOT Brokers offers you to use your crypto currency to deposit, withdraw and trade!!!
Bitcoin can serve as a good means of deposits and withdrawal. INGOT Brokers that accept Bitcoin and Ethereum for deposits and withdrawal also allow the trader to trade BTC and ETH. So Ingot Brokers offers you to use your crypto currency to trade in a variety of industries including real estate, banking, energy, pharmaceuticals, insurance, telecommunication services, commercial services as well as industrial goods. INGOT Brokers exclusively offers trading methods on MENA shares and indices in countries such as the UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait with the ability to go long or short.
With INGOT Brokers, you can use your crypto currency with online trading platform offering clients over 950 instruments and products to trade in various markets such as ETFs, Currencies, Shares, Indices and Commodities. INGOT Brokers’ platform offers a user friendly interface in a highly customizable trading environment in order to improve your trading performance. Enhanced charting functionality and sophisticated order management tools will assist you to manage your positions quickly and efficiently.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

Cryptos are totally unpredictable , meaning to say  , you cant just predict them even if you say that this coin or that coin is doing verry well today . all of them can change their flow because of the effects of volatility and other factors ( e.g manipulation , fuds , speculation , etc . )

though for now , i think it is always a good idea to stick on some top cryptos like btc , eth , bch , and so on   , because they are the ones that performs verry well .
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

IC wallet is an encrypted blockchain based cryptocurrency wallet. The IC Exchange software is integrated with the multi-currency wallet system. Wallet funds are protected via cryptography as well as a multi-signature cold storage which guards market participants’ funds from any external access. All cryptocurrency funds will be automatically managed through the IC Wallet interface. Fiat funds such as Euro or US Dollar can be deposited in the IC Bank and managed manually by the IC Exchange operator or automated through the implementation of payment processing features through the IC Digital Bank interface.
Multiple layers of security prevent any hacking attempt and ensure that funds always remain safe. The first layer is established through utilizing multiple independent servers. The IC Exchange software is bridged with the IC wallet where all crypto funds will be stored. Recordkeeping procedures will be another layer with continuous reconciliation to prevent hacking from occurring, while maintaining compliance with major regulatory bodies. The client’s assets are further protected by using the IC Digital Bank account to store the fiat currency, and the IC Brokerage account to store the traditional assets. The IC Wallet application will also include a custom dashboard that portrays the total value of all the different assets allocated in the IC Bank (fiat account balances), IC Brokerage (Stocks and commodities portfolios), and cryptocurrency balances.

IC Wallet users who trade crypto against crypto can transfer their assets between IC wallets safely and smoothly on the blockchain through a set of procedures that will verify all legal requirements such as, KYC, AML and multi signature. Crypto traders will be able to trade traditional assets with other individuals (P2P) or through IC Brokerage from markets like NYSE, NASDAQ, CME, etc. As IC Wallets and order requests are entered by the user on IC Exchange, the order matching software will match all the buyers and sellers together depending on the best bid and the best ask orders in order to ensure that the execution of the trade occurs with the best available market price and in an efficient timely manner as the IC Exchange will have an IC Liquidity pool as well as API connections to the top exchanges which will be accessible to all investors.

IC Wallet holders who are wishing to exchange any type of crypto to any type of their preferred fiat currency, are able to do so through requesting the order from the IC Exchange’s platform which will release the order and once completed, directly deposit the fiat fund into the users’ IC Bank. As users enter their wallet address and their trading orders if they are trading crypto/traditional asset pairs, the IC Exchange order book will match the best bid and the best ask orders and connect the users together to complete the transaction, once the order is filled the software will complete the swap and deposit the funds and assets in their respective destination.

The IC Digital Bank is fully integrated and cohesive with the IC Wallet, IC Exchange and IC Brokerage to guarantee the quick and safe movement of funds between clients’ bank accounts. Traditional assets are stored in the IC Brokerage account, fiat will be stored in the IC Bank and cryptocurrencies will be stored in the IC Wallet.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

In one of my previous post here I have suggested to hold the platform, financial and exchange coins. In addition to these coins I would also suggest to invest in security coins like Quanstamp and Tierion, since security has been one of the most important topic in blockchain and many companies invest in this topic.
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

Failure to provide adequate customer service can critically damage a seller’s good rating and reputation, while the root of these problems continues to go unaddressed. Sellers in this complicated environment are left with two choices:
Charge more to consumers who aren’t even aware of how much these problems make them overpay for the items they need, or
Go out of business.
Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered “public social utility,” meaning anyone with an internet connection can use it at no cost besides the gas needed to secure the blockchain. The power of decentralized cryptocurrencies and smart contracts makes this possible because users themselves can define the growth of the system while directly reaping the benefit of their contributions. What’s more, Spl.yt is run by the Spl.yt Core Foundation, a non-profit designed to work itself out of existence, leaving a system that runs itself (similar to the internet) without any controller-middleman susceptible to bias or corruption.
Spl.yt’s smart contract protocol enables the formation of a global inventory and universalized reputation scores as well as the automation of such costly processes as dispute resolution and affiliate marketing management.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
Coins that I think have a good future are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, these two coins are worthy of becoming the best coins in the future. Because both of these coins are always increasing every year and users are also more and more.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

I think bitcoin has a good future for all coin because cryptocurrency runs well with bitcoin for less than a decade but it has been globally growing and this project is still growing, if you are going back to bitcoin in the past That's 8 years hardly ignored but now almost everyone in the world has become rich because of it
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

For me, NEO is a potential coin. NEO is often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”. However, NEO has one clear advantage over Ethereum — the ease to code on its platform. Ethereum developers need to learn Solidity to code smart contracts. On the other hand, NEO supports common programming languages such as Java, Python, C++ etc., making it a very attractive option for developers. This could be a game changer for NEO, as it makes the platform more accessible to a wider range of developers.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

I think that almost all the coins that are in the top 50 can become very popular and successful. That's why I think that it is not as risky to invest in these coins as any others.
Doulon

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

I can say that Plutus/Pluton (PLU) will have a good future. The project is like Monaco/TenX but with better futures.(visit their website)-
Now at a marketcap of just 5 million.

I can see that changing rapidly because in August the Plutus app comes out on Android and IOS. And you will be able to do crypto to fiat payments. The Plutus debitcard will follow shortly after.

As starting  from next week, adds will be displayed on Facebook and Twitter.

This team almost didn’t do any marketing until now because first they wanted to have a working product. And now that they are very close to that point, a wide spread marketing campaign will take off. As well new exchange listings.

Read their weekly (every Monday) Medium blogposts for more info and updates. Or join the telegram group and talk with other investors as well as with Plutus crewmembers.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

For me, the top 10 Altcoins lead by Ethereum will always be the best choice because they have already established their markets and platforms well therefore they are the most promising and the most potential for our money to grow multiple times for both short and long term investments.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

My prefered altcoins for long-term investment are:
1.NEO
2.Ethereum
3.Omisego
4.trade token
5.Cardano
but i would also research on upcoming new ICO's there are tons of good new coins/tokens being programmed
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

In my opinion Ethereum has a good future. As it growing profit though sometimes it may fall but it has good future
  I invest Ethereum as one of my good assets, but I prefer to invest on Bitcoin on which gives me massive profits and it also a popular coin in cryptoworld. But I do explore to have more knowledge on other coins that exist on currencies. Still I prefer bitcoin that ha a great strategy and has a bright future on all currencies.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

The next evolution in online sales has finally arrived. Merchants great and small, from the occasional eBay seller or storefront dealer on Amazon, to large-scale vendors across dozens of international online markets, will all now have a swift, secure, and efficient way to connect to the blockchain and list items for sale through an innovative new smart contract-based protocol called Spl.yt.
Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered “public social utility,” meaning anyone with an internet connection can use it at no cost besides the gas needed to secure the blockchain. The power of decentralized cryptocurrencies and smart contracts makes this possible because users themselves can define the growth of the system while directly reaping the benefit of their contributions. What’s more, Spl.yt is run by the Spl.yt Core Foundation, a non-profit designed to work itself out of existence, leaving a system that runs itself (similar to the internet) without any controller-middleman susceptible to bias or corruption.
Spl.yt’s smart contract protocol enables the formation of a global inventory and universalized reputation scores as well as the automation of such costly processes as dispute resolution and affiliate marketing management.
Once connected to Spl.yt, buyers can view the global inventory of individual listings automatically populated from all e-commerce websites integrated with the protocol. Shoppers only need to visit one e-commerce site to search for and purchase their desired item securely, and at the lowest price. Since all information from these various online retailers is integrated, once a buyer purchases an item, it will automatically de-list from every other marketplace, avoiding double-purchasing the same item.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

I will always choose the first one Bitcoin and Ethereum. I can not imagine the existence of the cryptographic money sector without these two crypt money. I recommend Ethereum Classic, Pundix, Monero, Monetha, Xyo Network and Essentia for long term investment. Good luck to all of you.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

For long-term it's top25 only. I buy BTC, ETH, ETC, ADA, XMR, DASH. I think any alts have so high risk level that for long-term they can be holt with constant control for development and milestones. It's a quite difficult if you are not pay much attention

SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

For me it's obvious that 2 coins have probable best future - it's ETH and BTC. Others future is questionable for me, many things may change in future and many projects may become dead.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: