Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future  (Read 91311 times)
arrowmate1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:43:28 AM

Could you please describe us the Geco.one tokenization details?

Geco.one adopts the Ethereum Blockchain and ERC-20 token protocols standards to build a utility token. Its primary purpose is the utilisation of the platform and internal ecosystem. We want our coin to be tradable on major exchanges to provide the best possible trading option to all adopters. Each token will get burned each time its utilised on our platform, decreasing the number of tokens and delivering constant growth in value at the same time.

I am very proud to announce this partnership and looking forward to the positive results from Coineal & LATOKEN's participation in Geco.one's IEO & listing, as it provides an additional easy way for everyone to participate in the Geco.one project and support our vision of the future of global financial investment technology! Please stay tuned for official announcements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:14:09 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
ripple started rising again so if you invest now we can get huge profit in the next few years so investment on ripple will definitely helpful for the future use
ripple is one of the coins that I noticed a few days ago. well, there's no doubt that ripple has great potential. besides, the price has also been higher. maybe, having a ripple will be profitable in the future. it's just that, right now, I'm focusing on eth.
wahyuagung26

Activity: 448
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:23:55 PM

I am interested in The Abyss tokens, their team always give an update every month in their telegram group and their website, The Abyss tokens have never been pumped and currently the price is still very cheap.  Grin
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:53:21 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://blog.blockfolio.com/this-week-in-blockfolio-signal-may-3rd-e58cd2963940

Extra newsletter, confirming that the new PoAS is in full effect and the network is running smoothly!

https://news.spectreproject.io/stealth-staking-activated/

https://www.publish0x.com/spectrecoin-xspec-official-blog/stealth-staking-activated-xwnjww

https://twitter.com/Spectrecoin/status/1130250712833777664

Waited?
Here you have a rocket!

PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:25:10 PM

i think its : FIII coin, and VEIL, but dont trust me, check you to, becouse investicion is Risk for your money.
i can suggest this 2 :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fiii/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veil/
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:38:40 PM

I feel like Bytom has a good future because of the number that is already circulating in supply
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:50:48 AM

i think its : FIII coin, and VEIL, but dont trust me, check you to, becouse investicion is Risk for your money.
i can suggest this 2 :

Veil is a coin that is worth buying now, the price that is still cheap certainly makes our chances of getting big profits easier to achieve, I invest around 0.3 btc for hold at least a year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:13:54 AM

i can suggest this 2 :

Veil is a coin that is worth buying now, the price that is still cheap certainly makes our chances of getting big profits easier to achieve, I invest around 0.3 btc for hold at least a year.

if i know - coin have some airdrop or bounty, i know price will fall down, and after bountyes market will recover. i hope about this project, team still working about privacy, and with new and new exchanges.

(last year was bad for all currency)
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:57:30 AM

if in my opinion the most potential good coin for the future is ethereum XRP BNB, these three coins have valuable value and I believe they have a very active development.
arrowmate1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:45:56 PM

Fiat currencies’ inherent benefit also applies to stablecoins: the stability of the US Dollar or another asset/currency to which it is linked. Countries with weaker or volatile fiat currencies could utilize stablecoins similar to embracing the USD to manage risk and participate in global monetary systems.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability.
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:25:49 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
all possibilities can happen and no one can know the future development of the cryptto currency
confidence and patience are the best capital in investing in crypto currencies
madridefendisi

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:07:01 PM

Geco.one is the world's first global PAMM platform enabling trading in cryptocurrencies with futures trading, long and short positions on crypto assets and using financial leverage. GECO.ONE is a transfer of a proven solution from a traditional Forex market to the Cryptocurrency market.The PAMM trader provides the investors with the resume, investment profile, previous investors ratings and comments about the trader. Investors are at liberty, to have more than one trader to manage their investments, allocating proportions of their investment to the traders as they deem fit. Although there might be a minimum amount of money an investor can start with, there is no limit to the maximum of investment. The PAMM trader act as an independent guarantor, to make sure that the obligations on the part of the traders and the investor get fulfilled accordingly. A trader must have at least a certain amount of personal investment with the PAMM firm. A trader can manage and receive profit from their account and investors accounts. Traders don't have access to investors' money. They cannot withdraw it at any point. However, the profit made after a trading session is shared between the trader and the investor using the designated percentage share stated from the onset by the PAMM trader.
levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:57:25 PM

Some crypto enthusiasts consider that the introduction of derivatives will help stabilize the market and ensure better execution of orders, thereby civilizing the nature of trade. They are confident that derivatives will bring liquidity to the market and increase the volume of business. Cryptocurrency's very gray regulation zone also plays to the advantage of the derivatives market, as most over-the-counter derivative products are unregulated. In other words, this is familiar territory for over-the-counter purveyors of more traditional derivative products. What original products those can be, too – at least one provider offers derivatives based on the weather. Geco.one is the world's first global PAMM platform enabling trading in cryptocurrencies with futures trading, long and short positions on crypto assets and using financial leverage. GECO.ONE is a transfer of a proven solution from a traditional Forex market to the Cryptocurrency market.

A significant number of additional tools is made available for all users of Geco.one PAMM trading platform. Features like marginal trading, funding from multiple investors, complex PAMM account merging options to name a few, making it the most comprehensive set of tools for trading cryptocurrencies on various exchanges. Experts recognise the magnitude of possibilities and use Geco.one regularly. Investors gain all the data necessary to be able to assess the traders and managers at the tips of their fingers. Features like overall score, consistency, style of trading are just a few of the broad spectrum of the possible analysing mechanism.
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:05:12 PM

Until now, until 2019 there are still many failed coins from the ico project, because it is very difficult to develop the coin itself, it needs a solid team and a lot of funds, but there are also many successful and popular coins so that the community has quite a lot
During this time, the BTC is increasing at a significant price and is stable above $ 7k9. This shows that the market is returning and accompanied by positive signs. I think it's time to invest in altcoin with a long-term goal. I am sure altcoin will not disappoint you when the BTC continues to grow strongly.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:52:21 PM

I think that there should not even be an objection regarding Bitcoin and Ethereum, since each of us observed the results of these coins at the end of 2017.  I think that we can achieve the same results in the near future.  In addition, I would like to mention such projects as Pundi X and Populous, which have real prospects in the future and real relevance in society.  It is better to invest today at a bargain price in order to get a good profit after a while.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:01:43 PM

What do you think ?
always Bitcoin is playing an important role in cryptocurrency field so we can easily say it is the best for investment but there are lots of other investment is also there to invest on the save your future only just that Bitcoin is little bit clear so we can also inverse some other coins like ethereum it will be very useful for us.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:06:13 PM

me and everyone would definitely prefer ethereum as a future coin, ethereum looks good on everything so I suggest you buy ethereum now because the price is still cheap and long-term hold will definitely get a profit

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
yanaksson89

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself. PAMM trading system is the safest way to do so because it also provides tools like futures trading, leverage as well as short & long positions are available as standard.

A notable number of new instruments is made available for all users of Geco.one PAMM trading platform. Specialities like marginal trading, funding from multiple investors, complex PAMM account merging options to name a few, making it the most comprehensive set of tools for trading cryptocurrencies. Experts realise the magnitude of possibilities and are switching to Geco.one. Investors gain all the data necessary to be able to assess the traders and portfolio managers at the tips of their fingers. Features like overall score, consistency, style of trading are just a few of the broad spectrum of the possible analysing mechanism.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:07:20 PM

Until now it will always be bitcoin. But if I can choose another two are Ethereum and Binance. i think these three coins will survive for a long time and useful. Although there is still possiblity that another new coins will be coming and threatened the three.

levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:17:36 PM

To succeed we should create a collateral for every coin minted, or reassure the whole world in some other way that the currency can be trusted even without the collateral. This can be USD, gold, real-world assets, smart contracts, or another form of trust which can be measured and secured with the newly created currency. But 1:1 collateral sometimes is not enough. If we choose a volatile asset as collateral, such as ETH, we need to cover all possible price drops and fluctuations. Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: