Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICON - Interchain Blockchain Network / Hyperconnect the World!  (Read 105921 times)
Dutchman1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Hi,  bad news my MEW private is stolen yesterday morning during the icon ico, is there any way that icon sends the tokens to a different adres, a safe new one, the know who i am because of the KYC and the can see that my address is compromised. 

Thanks for any help

contact them in telegram or slack if you are already there.

Thanks i do that
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:36:46 PM

Hi,  bad news my MEW private is stolen yesterday morning during the icon ico, is there any way that icon sends the tokens to a different adres, a safe new one, the know who i am because of the KYC and the can see that my address is compromised. 

Thanks for any help

Send @hellocoin a PM ASAP.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:16:58 PM

ICON presale lucky draw:

[Event Winner Selection Method]
1. Data Selection Basis
The “Term 1” Event will be based off smart contract data available on Etherscan.io.
2. Selection Numbering Basis
Blockno(Serial number of each blockchain block created): Blockno will be ordered in ascending creation order
Txhash: Transactions will be ordered in ascending text order
If the Status is “Error” the transactions will be excluded from the selection process.
3. Selection Rules
First Winner: 10th Contributor
Subsequent Winner: 10+25nth Contributor
(Ex: 10, 35, 60, …… , 1210, 1235th Contributor)
4. Winner Announcement and Bonus Allocation
Announcement Date: Sept 24, 2017 (UTC+9)
Bonus Allocation Date: Upon Mainnet Launch
※ If the cap of 75,000 ETH is reached during the “1st Term”, then the remaining “Term 2” and “Term 3” bonus will be distributed to “Term 1” contributors based on their contributor proportion.
Good luck everyone!
narutos

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:19:48 PM

this will be the biggest bag in the world, it will be worse than bancor

Nah man, Bancor made almost perfect marketing and over hyped their projects, raising too much money, more than they need. ICON team is definitely more legit, professional, and more genuine.
narutos

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:29:16 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 12:45:03 AM by narutos

When is the next fundraising for ICON?
probably wont be for a while as they just raised presale n also have reserve. I would wait n check etherdelta often
to see when it traded

What is the listing procedure for Etherdelta? Don't they need agreement with ICON? Or random people can just trade trade coins as and when they like?

no energy girl, just random people eating Korean BBQ ribs, take their time n be active in community, n respond to your questions. When ICON token is transferable, anyone can send it to etherdelta and start exchange it. Unless ICON make some type of arrangement with Etherdelta or something. Ur welcome  Cheesy
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:35:41 PM

ICON presale lucky draw:

1. Data Selection Basis
The “Term 1” Event will be based off smart contract data available on Etherscan.io.
Blockno(Serial number of each blockchain block created): Blockno will be ordered in ascending creation order
If the Status is “Error” the transactions will be excluded from the selection process.
3. Selection Rules
※ If the cap of 75,000 ETH is reached during the “1st Term”, then the remaining “Term 2” and “Term 3” bonus will be distributed to “Term 1” contributors based on their contributor proportion.
Good luck everyone!

Hello, and what are the prizes and how will I be able to know that I received the prize? how much do I remember the prize was in the double individual cap?

beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:37:09 AM

Hope the market picks up until ico begins. At times when the market is low, icos is not successful. If the effect created by China in mid-October is declining, recovery may occur.
narutos

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:47:03 AM

ICON presale lucky draw:

1. Data Selection Basis
3. Selection Rules
Good luck everyone!

join ICON slack/telegram and check announcement.
https://icon.foundation/en/

Hello, and what are the prizes and how will I be able to know that I received the prize? how much do I remember the prize was in the double individual cap?
Energy_girl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:16:40 AM

Podcast by cryptoknights- Interviewing Min Kim How- ICON raised $45 million in under 8 hours with a ICO/Token sale?

http://cryptoknights.io/episode-7/

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
cryptocointrading

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:16:49 AM

Besides the scam infested slack, the ico went really well. Glad the smaller guys got a chance.

If the Korean gov doesn't crack down on crypto we have ourselves a green future.
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:19:13 AM

Podcast by cryptoknights- Interviewing Min Kim How- ICON raised $45 million in under 8 hours with a ICO/Token sale?

http://cryptoknights.io/episode-7/

Great stuff!!!

Any news on the bounty thread and the missing information in the tracker?

r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:10:58 AM

@Energy_girl, I sent a PM on 21 September. Can you answer?

Wink
Energy_girl

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:04:50 AM

Hello, I have seen your questions. You can ask publicly- I don't reply to DM for various reasons

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
the_hodler

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:57:14 AM

Hello, I have seen your questions. You can ask publicly- I don't reply to DM for various reasons

No one seems to respond to 1 simple query that I have been rising for 2 weeks on the bounty program. This is getting to a point beyond ridiculous. If you run a bounty program, run it well or don't run it at all. There is no consistency in the way the stakes were awarded and repeated questions are not answered.

Energy_girl

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

No one seems to respond to 1 simple query that I have been rising for 2 weeks on the bounty program. This is getting to a point beyond ridiculous. If you run a bounty program, run it well or don't run it at all. There is no consistency in the way the stakes were awarded and repeated questions are not answered.

Well, I have been saying that please be patient on bounty- will be more information in due course

snorlx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:46:17 AM

Im pretty sure your query got answered. As for repeated questions, if you or others missed the answer the 1st or 2nd time, whose responsibility is it to just go back through the thread and check? I've seen the same questions asked over and over and get answered, then more people ask the exact same questions.

Because all the tokens sold out, everything needs to be brought forward. Just let the team have a few celebration drinks first, they just smashed out an amazing campaign. Id imagine the Loop is doing somersaults right now. Our bountys can wait a little longer, announcements are just around the corner.

the_hodler

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

Im pretty sure your query got answered. As for repeated questions, if you or others missed the answer the 1st or 2nd time, whose responsibility is it to just go back through the thread and check? I've seen the same questions asked over and over and get answered, then more people ask the exact same questions.

Because all the tokens sold out, everything needs to be brought forward. Just let the team have a few celebration drinks first, they just smashed out an amazing campaign. Id imagine the Loop is doing somersaults right now. Our bountys can wait a little longer, announcements are just around the corner.

Since you are so informed that my question was answered, can you let me know what my question was?

Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:31:28 PM

Can we take our signatures ?

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
arp10

Activity: 826
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

There is also no information about bounty tokens on Medium channel...
snorlx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Since you are so informed that my question was answered, can you let me know what my question was?

I'll try to assist..

Your question regarding ICONs relationship with Coinone? They're the same people.

Your question regarding the impact of yellomobile on the foundation? Nothing but pure awesomeness.

Your question about the missing bounty tracker details? It sounds like your concern hasn't been addressed in the slack channel. I am not in the slack because i was too late. Like energy_girl mentioned just wait a little longer for further announcements. In regards to what you saw about the inconsistency for bounty rewards, it may have to do with ICON reserving the right to or not to award ICX to people. For example a retweet may not be deemed appropriate and therefore not be rewarded with ICX.

If you scroll to the very bottom of the OP under Legal Notes it talks about that. ICON might not be perfect in every single thing, but they're getting most things right. It's the best ICO I've seen.

Apologies for the headache it's giving you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: