Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICON - Interchain Blockchain Network / Hyperconnect the World!  (Read 105927 times)
telegdyd

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:25:51 AM

Will the tokens be activated directly after the kyc process is complete? is currently being exchanged on HitBTC. how could it be such a thing? I knew that tokens could not be used yet.

Hitbtc does not trade in tokens, but futures on them. I will wait for the official opening of the trade. by the way I see there only another icon

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imperial_Hash

Activity: 264
Merit: 72

cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

as the icon unprofessional work with ICO and investors, I'm surprised

Me is confused by the fact that the ICO has sold 400 million ICX, and all the bounty allocated only 40000 ICX=16ETH?
More confusing is the fact that because of such a ridiculous amount it is required to undergo the KYC procedure.

ICON, fuck you with your KYC!
Pick up my bounty tokens, you are fucking scammers.

Omg what a troll , you called such a huge project a scammer !! ICON is really a huge oppurtunity who missed Ethereum or Neo. Do not misdirect people !!

Thats the point - they already have an existing network and massive back up. ICON really can be the next NEO or Ethereum.

TWITTER::: https://twitter.com/primal_cypher
NFTs of my art available on: https://makersplace.com/primalcypher/ (MakersPlace) OR on https://superrare.co/primal_cypher (SuperRare)
snorlx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:56:56 PM

Me is confused by the fact that the ICO has sold 400 million ICX, and all the bounty allocated only 40000 ICX=16ETH?
More confusing is the fact that because of such a ridiculous amount it is required to undergo the KYC procedure.

Omg what a troll , you called such a huge project a scammer !! ICON is really a huge oppurtunity who missed Ethereum or Neo. Do not misdirect people !!
I fulfilled all the conditions of the bounty campaign, there is no clause in the rules about the necessity of passing the KYC procedure, so when ICON puts forward additional requirements, after the completion of the work, what else should I call it? This is fucking SCAM.

Call it what you want. Move on. Legal requirements changed and KYC was added. This is a top shelf project that is protecting itself, business partners and investors from future troubles. They're not that interested in someone who had to spend what, an hour a week over 3 weeks to claim some free ICX. These things are diamonds. You go ahead and move on to your next short-term bounty campaign.

snorlx

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

KYC lasting 3 weeks is such a nonsense!
1 week is more than enough!!

They're playing it very safe.

Don't forget guys, the ICO was supposed to begin in a couple days time lol. We sold out in just over 6 hours in the pre-sale! And that's with a 10 eth cap on individual contributions. Its so far ahead it's not funny.

Yes KYC is inconvenient, yes its going to take longer in comparison to ither projects. Who cares? Put everything into perspective and trust the process.

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:24:07 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 01:48:12 PM by be.open

I fulfilled all the conditions of the bounty campaign, there is no clause in the rules about the necessity of passing the KYC procedure, so when ICON puts forward additional requirements, after the completion of the work, what else should I call it? This is fucking SCAM.

Call it what you want. Move on. Legal requirements changed and KYC was added. This is a top shelf project that is protecting itself, business partners and investors from future troubles. They're not that interested in someone who had to spend what, an hour a week over 3 weeks to claim some free ICX. These things are diamonds. You go ahead and move on to your next short-term bounty campaign.
Ok, I'm call it SCAM, because it's SCAM. I am not under the jurisdiction of South Korea and I do not care about the changes in local legislation.
If you've claimed/joined the bounty with predetermined rules/conditions, and you've completed said conditions then you have earned whatever was *promised* at the time. Changing these conditions afterwards is shady at best / an outright scam.

Yes KYC is inconvenient, yes its going to take longer in comparison to ither projects. Who cares?
I'm cares.
Put everything into perspective and trust the process.
No, thanks. I don't trust scammers.

Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

Hi! How to get bounty tokens?

snorlx

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

@be.open Then move on.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:25:08 PM

@be.open Then move on.
I do not think so.
First I express my indignation by the fact that I was scammed by ICON and not paid for the bounty campaign.

snorlx

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

@be.open Then move on.
I do not think so.
First I express my indignation by the fact that I was scammed by ICON and not paid for the bounty campaign.

Feel free its your time

snorlx

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

Hi! How to get bounty tokens?

Ok, do you know what KYC is? If you do then ICON requires us to submit our KYC. It begins next week, the 23rd of October. We have 3 weeks to complete that. Then everything gets audited and we wait for the ICON Mainnet to launch. That may take up until December 31st. It may be sooner we don't know at this stage. But the schedule is for Mainnet to launch in Q4 of this year (which we are already in).

When everything goes live the ICX ERC20 tokens become ICX and are transferrable and can be traded. Thats when we start hitting exchanges.

Imperial_Hash

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

TO ALL THE ICON HATERS - JUST LEAVE and don't support it if you don't like it.

NFTs of my art available on: https://makersplace.com/primalcypher/ (MakersPlace) OR on https://superrare.co/primal_cypher (SuperRare)
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:00:04 PM

@be.open Then move on.
I do not think so.

Feel free its your time
The KYC procedure involves disclosing my personal information and invading my privacy. In the conditions of the bounty campaign, there was no clause about the need for KYC procedures. Changing the conditions of the campaign after I have performed all the necessary actions is unacceptable, this is fraud.

I want to get my bounty reward without KYC.

I don't hater, I just appreciate my privacy and the right to be anonymous.

Imperial_Hash

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:08:49 PM

You can shut up - don't offend me and stop whining here in the forum. It annoys not just me. South Korea ban and regulation troubles came after the ICO - so adapt it or just leave it. It is not a fraud - they have to protect their project.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:23:49 PM

You can shut up - don't offend me and stop whining here in the forum. It annoys not just me. South Korea ban and regulation troubles came after the ICO - so adapt it or just leave it. It is not a fraud - they have to protect their project.
I am from Russia and am not under the jurisdiction of South Korea.
And you yourself then who are you to tell me to shut up?

My personal information is much more expensive than the bounty reward and I suggest that ICON develop a compensation program for the bounty campaign participants who do not want to undergo the KYC procedure.

snorlx

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:35:05 AM

@be.open Then move on.
I do not think so.

Feel free its your time
The KYC procedure involves disclosing my personal information and invading my privacy. In the conditions of the bounty campaign, there was no clause about the need for KYC procedures. Changing the conditions of the campaign after I have performed all the necessary actions is unacceptable, this is fraud.

All of us want to protect our privacy man. All of us want anonymity. But it's not a reality right now when enterprise-seeking projects have to play by rules of their nation state and globally. It's just how it is. You won't get your ICX without filling KYC.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:49:40 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:54:27 AM by be.open

@be.open Then move on.
I do not think so.

Feel free its your time

All of us want to protect our privacy man. All of us want anonymity. But it's not a reality right now when enterprise-seeking projects have to play by rules of their nation state and globally. It's just how it is. You won't get your ICX without filling KYC.
Ok, in this case I want to get my bounty reward in BTC or ETH market equivalent, without KYC.

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:23:52 AM

for which I do not like ICON? They have not done anything wrong yet. Good too. They will have time to prove themselves

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
mynhpark

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:47:31 AM

[Announcement] Additional KYC information and FAQ
https://medium.com/helloiconworld/announcement-additional-kyc-information-and-faq-7207b5008ec2

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀

TEMCO

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:17:21 AM

I think this is a breach of contract, but if one look at this very well the developers are just trying to protect themselves, I don't think we have seen yet the impact or interference of these governemnt in the space, they will try more to have more inference remember US as not make their own final decision on ICO
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:33:30 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:48:18 AM by be.open

I think this is a breach of contract...
Exactly, technically it's SCAM.
I like this project, I studied a draft of white paper and I think that it has a great future.
It's a shame that ICON begins with such an unpleasant episode, it's very bad for karma.
Think about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: