Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:18:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICON - Interchain Blockchain Network / Hyperconnect the World!  (Read 105928 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 01:28:29 PM

Thats good news although its sometimes useful to admit to urself that news alone is not always the primary trigger of growth. Nor is a reflection of how valuable a coin may be compared to competitors. Icon as an established coin with unfading developments was one of my june picks amongst ONT OST STEEM KMD and a selection of others. Even though its tempting to pick these off the floor at this time the floor is still movable and cant objectively reflect how underappreciated certain coins may seem at first glance. Overall my feeling is that this year seems more like 2015 vs last year seemed almost like 2014. Having said that, I guess we might expect the next altcoin season to kick off in the end of 2020.

cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:20:05 PM

Having said that, I guess we might expect the next altcoin season to kick off in the end of 2020.

I think it's also important to keep in mind that there may not be another altcoin season. I believe most altcoins were created for nothing more than to make their developers wealthy. As long as there are gullible people to buy the lie, greedy developers will continue to milk them for all they can get. More than 90% of altcoins will likely die off over time, for they aren't necessary nor have they added any value to this space. Speculation and greed is what keeps them alive.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:26:11 AM

Having said that, I guess we might expect the next altcoin season to kick off in the end of 2020.

I think it's also important to keep in mind that there may not be another altcoin season. I believe most altcoins were created for nothing more than to make their developers wealthy. As long as there are gullible people to buy the lie, greedy developers will continue to milk them for all they can get. More than 90% of altcoins will likely die off over time, for they aren't necessary nor have they added any value to this space. Speculation and greed is what keeps them alive.

that's why you need to hold your icx Wink
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:50:43 AM

You have given a very good suggestion to the people who are loving too much about the altcoins. One thing i want to clear then why you are here, of course, we are seeing many developments and updates from the teams. Instead of focusing on the negative side better follow potential coin updates how far they are improving the blockchain.
cvdesty

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:00:28 PM

You have given a very good suggestion to the people who are loving too much about the altcoins. One thing i want to clear then why you are here, of course, we are seeing many developments and updates from the teams. Instead of focusing on the negative side better follow potential coin updates how far they are improving the blockchain.

I have been burnt quite badly in this market because I made the mistake of following the advice of dishonest people who are only in this space to take advantage of others. I am here to share words of caution in hopes that people might not make the same mistakes I made. If you don't like it, then you don't have to read my comments.
GreatOrchids

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:31:19 PM

well duh listening to others ,hey give me your money thanks
cvdesty

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:09:52 PM

well duh listening to others ,hey give me your money thanks

Well, some people should be listened to while others should be ignored. Some people know what they are talking about while others are only pretending.

Few altcoins are going to survive because most of them have been built on nothing more than hype. The altcoins which have usecase are the likeliest to survive, and are the only ones worth looking at in my opinion.

It's the moon boys and lambo boys who have greatly contributed to ruining this space.
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:06:04 AM

ICON to sponsor ‘DevGround 2019’

ICON is proud to take part in ‘DevGround 2019’, a tech conference held at the head office of Hanbit Media in Sinchon on June 27 & 28, 2019. https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-to-sponsor-devground-2019-58a3b6e4450c
Crypto-King!!!

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:24:43 AM

I have been burnt quite badly in this market because I made the mistake of following the advice of dishonest people who are only in this space to take advantage of others. I am here to share words of caution in hopes that people might not make the same mistakes I made. If you don't like it, then you don't have to read my comments.

Guys I do not post regularly but I agree I have invested heavily on Icon when It was 10 USD till it went down to 50 cents. I was really hoping that it will grow when the Bitcoin will go up. It seems other coins have started going up like Neo, ETC, EOS, OMG and many more but I have not seen any traction in this. I am just looking for good advise on future of ICON. Please do not advise leave the Blog or some thing like that I am looking for good points why I should continue investing in ICON although I would like to clear I do not have lot of choice at this point in time because my stakes are high in ICON     
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:16:23 AM

Guys I do not post regularly but I agree I have invested heavily on Icon when It was 10 USD till it went down to 50 cents. I was really hoping that it will grow when the Bitcoin will go up. It seems other coins have started going up like Neo, ETC, EOS, OMG and many more but I have not seen any traction in this. I am just looking for good advise on future of ICON. Please do not advise leave the Blog or some thing like that I am looking for good points why I should continue investing in ICON although I would like to clear I do not have lot of choice at this point in time because my stakes are high in ICON     

Even other coins prices are not increasing and even there are good chances for ICON coin in the coming days, due to market fluctuations the price of ICON decreased and the same with the other potential coin. Firstly, the price of altcoins is way going down which many people lost their value already.
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:25:39 AM

WEBLOC EXCLUSIVE: ICX-WOK TRADING PAIR NOW ON VELIC https://theicon.ist/2019/06/27/webloc-exclusive-icx-wok-trading-pair-now-on-velic/?utm_source=0627-webloc%2Bexclusive-twitter
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:25:57 AM

Very interesting, the difference between exchanges x2, the deposit is naturally closed. Just like old times. Smiley
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:26:35 PM

seems all this news made the ICON price growing hardly, when a lot of crypto down in the market

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-to-speak-at-industry-4-0-and-blockchain-19e3ddfbfa5e
https://medium.com/@iconographicx/icon-101-introduction-9a477ea3522
https://medium.com/helloiconworld/update-to-circulating-supply-calculation-a50518a87847
really good job team  Wink

regards
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:52:19 AM

MainNet update is completed today to support Fee 2.0 system. Now ICONists can use virtual step on ICON MainNet.

‘Fee 2.0’, the new transaction fee system of the ICON Network, has been published on the ICON Mainnet. Users can now access ICON DApp services more conveniently without paying transaction fees. https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-unveils-new-transaction-fee-system-fee-2-0-7d70b08017da

powergear

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:26:17 PM

You bought when it was best time to sell

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
altgangster

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 11:53:54 PM

ICON IS DEAD , MOVE ON PEOPLE
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:45:11 AM

Why did you decide that the project is dead? do you have any new reliable information on the project icon?
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:01:42 AM

Why did you decide that the project is dead? do you have any new reliable information on the project icon?

He joined Nov 30 2017. Can you imagine his pain? Let me help, my bet is he started buying a short while later and his pain is deep and wallets empty. Though he gets free meatloaf in the basement.
ICON has the support of the Korean government. It will be a big winner long term. Great price point to get in.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:33:05 AM

He joined Nov 30 2017. Can you imagine his pain? Let me help, my bet is he started buying a short while later and his pain is deep and wallets empty. Though he gets free meatloaf in the basement.
ICON has the support of the Korean government. It will be a big winner long term. Great price point to get in.

Agreed with you this project have official support from the government which is plus point of this project. I also think in long term it will grow more strong and it will get succeed to provide more services in future to make the world more secure.
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:25:13 PM

ICONLOOP launches ‘DPASS’, Blockchain-based Identity Authentication Service

ICONLOOP has announced the launch of ‘DPASS’, a blockchain-based self-sovereign identity authentication service. (iOS version only, Android version to be released later.)

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/iconloop-launches-dpass-blockchain-based-identity-authentication-service-ba5cc3cfef9c
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: