Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of 1 Satoshi rise to $1?  (Read 19156 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:07:11 PM

No it will never happen, just one reason. if 1 satoshi worth 1 usd then how much transaction fee should we pay? and if it does happen, of course, the rich are bitcoin miners, not bitcoin users or bitcoin holders.

That is not really a reason do you think people are going to care about paying a huge fee for bitcoin when they are basically millionaires, that is not going to happen because the money needed for that to happen is simply too big and that could lead to a serious misallocation of resources in which there is a big bubble in bitcoin and not enough money elsewhere.
You must have forgotten the reason of why satoshi create bitcoin, it's for financial freedom and currency, and what type of currency requiring the spender to pay the damn fees about $20,000 dollars?
It just doesn't make sense if you say that they won't care if they are millionare at that time, but how about newcomers?
I said that the scenario is unrealistic to begin with, if 1 satoshi was equal to 1 dollar then there are two possibilities, either the dollar is not worth as much as it is right now due to inflation, or bitcoin became very valuable, if the first scenario is the correct on then a fee of 20000 dollars may be the equivalent of a few dollars today, and if the second scenario is the correct one then we will need to create a smaller unit than the satoshi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:09:32 PM

hahahah one btc = 100 million dollars, omg , i have never read something so ridiculous like this, first, a lot of people were saying that the price was going to be $50k, then $100k, then 1 million, and now 100 million dollars? omg, so then lets just go all claim faucets! we are going to be multi-millionaires in a few years!
I appreciate that you are so optimist, but not like this.. You need to face the reality, bitcoin at that price is just an illution.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
cocoinin

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:12:24 AM

It's not that reliable if 1 satoshi will hit that 1$ because as I have known the price of 1 satoshi was just like lesser that zero value or more like no value at all. That's why it's impossible for that to happen so far.
it's not "no value at all". 1 satoshi is exactly 0.00000001 of 1 bitcoin. 1 USD is 0.00022715 BTC. That means 1 USD is 22,727 Satoshi. It's not that far Cheesy
Being realistic here, if 1 satoshi = 1 dollar then 1 bitcoin will be 1,000,000,000 dollars it's just too good to be true even if it have a chance to occur there'll be some problem, for example the fee, average fee for now is 38,420 or 0.000038420 then it would take $38,420 just to send a damn transaction and get normal speed of confirmation, whoever send money with that big fee, plain dumb.
100,000,000 satoshis in one btc, but yeah, I agree about fee - it will be enormous. But. Maybe until then somebody will invent some algo better than PoW, cause PoW is too gluttony for electricity. Without that problem fees can go cheaper.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:28:23 AM

It's not that reliable if 1 satoshi will hit that 1$ because as I have known the price of 1 satoshi was just like lesser that zero value or more like no value at all. That's why it's impossible for that to happen so far.
it's not "no value at all". 1 satoshi is exactly 0.00000001 of 1 bitcoin. 1 USD is 0.00022715 BTC. That means 1 USD is 22,727 Satoshi. It's not that far Cheesy
Being realistic here, if 1 satoshi = 1 dollar then 1 bitcoin will be 1,000,000,000 dollars it's just too good to be true even if it have a chance to occur there'll be some problem, for example the fee, average fee for now is 38,420 or 0.000038420 then it would take $38,420 just to send a damn transaction and get normal speed of confirmation, whoever send money with that big fee, plain dumb.
100,000,000 satoshis in one btc, but yeah, I agree about fee - it will be enormous. But. Maybe until then somebody will invent some algo better than PoW, cause PoW is too gluttony for electricity. Without that problem fees can go cheaper.

Agree, I can not to wait for the price of $ 1 = 1 satoshi, I hope to happen a maximum of 10 years, although it looks impossible but the price of $ 4500 nobody thought a year ago.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

if 1 satoshi = $ 1, then 1 btc = 100,000,000 and with 5 btc then I become a new rich person. Honestly I hope the price can be achieved because nothing is impossible in this world including bitcoin prices.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:39:18 AM

if 1 satoshi = $ 1, then 1 btc = 100,000,000 and with 5 btc then I become a new rich person. Honestly I hope the price can be achieved because nothing is impossible in this world including bitcoin prices.
That's a good price if it is happen I also looking forward to that value of bitcoin in the market, I know it hard to achieve that goal of crypto currency. However I never leave to my mind the possibility that it will happen in the future. Otherwise due to good fluctuation of bitcoin in digital currency I believe that bitcoin reach that dream.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

That's a good price if it is happen I also looking forward to that value of bitcoin in the market, I know it hard to achieve that goal of crypto currency. However I never leave to my mind the possibility that it will happen in the future. Otherwise due to good fluctuation of bitcoin in digital currency I believe that bitcoin reach that dream.

Yes, we can only wait for 100k price is reached, and while waiting for 100k price to happen then we still have a chance to invest bitcoin because current price is very cheap.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

What ? 1 satoshi price is $1 is very impossible to happen in real life because if that the price of bitcoin its 100 million dollars and that very unreality price of a coin. Maybe the price of bitcoin after few years is 100k dollars even that the chances to happen is less only . Because for me the highest price of bitcoin is 50k dollars and its good for me to see that price to earn more profit in the future.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

What ? 1 satoshi price is $1 is very impossible to happen in real life because if that the price of bitcoin its 100 million dollars and that very unreality price of a coin. Maybe the price of bitcoin after few years is 100k dollars even that the chances to happen is less only . Because for me the highest price of bitcoin is 50k dollars and its good for me to see that price to earn more profit in the future.
It is really unrealistic assumption or prediction on bitcoins price because it is really too much to consider and thinking off that 1 bitcoin holders or even 0.01 bitcoin holders would be considered as millionaires,right? Sounds good but this thing would only happen in our dreams but not on the physical world.We wont really reach up on this kind of situation and aim sure on that 10000000%.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

Could be real, but we will dead, our rich children will be happy Smiley

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
cocoinin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

Could be real, but we will dead, our rich children will be happy Smiley
c'mon, be more optimistic!
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

In the early beginnings of Bitcoins (2009-2010) it was easy to get some Bitcoins either by buying them for a few cents, by mining (which was easy in the early days) or even some faucets gave away some bitcoins every day just for clicking a button or solving a captcha. And now watch how expensive a Bitcoin is now.

Today you would not get Bitcoins but only Satoshis for the same time and effort. And as the price rises, you get fewer and fewer Satoshis of course.

Do you think that the price of a single Satoshi will be something like $1 one day? Or even more than that? Will there be fractions of Satoshis in the future like mSatoshis (Milli Satoshi)?

If yes, we should fight for every single Satoshi now as long as the price is relatively low. Use faucets, trade, buy, mine and hold them until you are rich. It's too late now to get whole bitcoins (too expensive) but some thousands of Satoshis here and there could be a lot of money in the future.

What do you think?
Sometimes I do regret selling my coins cheap this year. Satoshi getting to $1 will make many of us millionaires.  Bitcoin has out perform every other illiquid assets this year and we are still going up. I have joined this great technology though very late but I know that I will be among the millionaireso in bitcoin. We should developed our skills in a way that we can make more bitcoin and became rich without the help of our governments
cocoinin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

bitcoin is not born to make you rich
it's just a good site effect
it happen only because it's adopted by more and more people.
and when one day that will stop, Bitcoin will still be a good technology and a way to make payments. It will be widely adopted and used despite it's price in the future.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:32:43 PM

My personal target is 1 satoshi = 1 Cent thsi will be fair enough . We don't want to destroy USD or any other currencies lol Smiley
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:10:57 PM

I'd be one of the richest and might just buy the whole village house where I'm from. If this happens I've going to buy the houses of my neighbors who condemned me and will burn their houses to the ground after paying. I can see myself riding a huge monster truck too.  Grin
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

I'd be one of the richest and might just buy the whole village house where I'm from. If this happens I've going to buy the houses of my neighbors who condemned me and will burn their houses to the ground after paying. I can see myself riding a huge monster truck too.  Grin

The problem is they'll be awfully rich too just by having their 0.01 of a BTC! $1 for 1 satoshi could only ever happen if the dollar completely went to ruin and wasn't worth anything, most of the time when that happens to a currency it's due to hyper inflation
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:38:14 PM

Real estate investment lol. You can invest in trading that can give profit than real estate because money rotation will be in your hand and as price rises you earning will increases gradually. in the time you face the dump, if you buy more coins means all time you will be winner in the trading.
According to my personal opinion it will take decades to see the op's expected amount.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

1 satoshi to $1 is like dreaming. But maybe yes , when 1 portion pizza worth a $5K portion in the future. I am always grateful for the value bitcoin at the moment. Being $10K is a very precious blessing for my life.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:04:17 PM

My personal target is 1 satoshi = 1 Cent thsi will be fair enough . We don't want to destroy USD or any other currencies lol Smiley
don't we?
May I ask why? Fiat currencies are flawed by design, they are nothing but pure delusion based on empty promises. Spiral of debt is the weapon of the current economy.
The sooner fiat system will fall the better - do you really want to support parasitocracy of central banks, lesser financial institutions and feed the system?
Jamie Dimon is already afraid to the bone. He knows that days of banks superiority will soon be over.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:46:20 AM

Agree, I can not to wait for the price of $ 1 = 1 satoshi, I hope to happen a maximum of 10 years, although it looks impossible but the price of $ 4500 nobody thought a year ago.
10 years? Are you kidding me? Never, that future never happen even Bitcoin still survive after 1 century. You must to know the total supply coin of Bitcoin. 21 million Bitcoin, if I calculate to satoshi, I can not imagine this number, because 1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 satoshi = 100 million dollars if 1 satoshi = 1 $, it is unreasonable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: