Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC.Com Wallet  (Read 386 times)
Makmal (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:18:03 AM

Hi, anyone here using btc.com wallet. Reason asking is when log into my wallet today and to my suprise everything is 0.....usd 0 ....btc 0.0000.The funny thing is all my transaction record is gone. It looks like a brand new created wallet. Wrote an email to support@btc.com till now got no reply. Anyone beside me having this issue? Use to have about USD600 in this wallet. Have another wallet at btc.com and there is a payment pending since 21st Aug. Did send the btc on low fees.Anyone please advise or its gone for good???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:39:50 PM

It seems that your wallet is not fully synced, are you sure that you have a stable internet connection? You can go message to their main thread here on forum, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572823.0 hope neutraLTC will answer you.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

Hi, anyone here using btc.com wallet. Reason asking is when log into my wallet today and to my suprise everything is 0.....usd 0 ....btc 0.0000.The funny thing is all my transaction record is gone. It looks like a brand new created wallet. Wrote an email to support@btc.com till now got no reply. Anyone beside me having this issue? Use to have about USD600 in this wallet. Have another wallet at btc.com and there is a payment pending since 21st Aug. Did send the btc on low fees.Anyone please advise or its gone for good???

It's not gone, I will DM you now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

I have problem with this service too !

Blocktrail Hold my Coins !!! I can't send any amount, they say i must pay fees x2 my balance ! I have 0.1 BTC and must pay 0.2 BTC to send a transaction !!!

3-4 Days having this issue, please fix it asap.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:41:57 AM

It's not gone, I will DM you now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
This is weird, don't you claim that you have full control over your bitcoins when users use btc.com? What exactly was the issue here, and is this something that will continue to happen or has this been fixed with a permanent patch?

I don't think that it's just you. I've seen some more people complain about the same issue. I suspect it is some sort of bug on btc.com's side, because of the fact that the entire transaction history disappeared as well. If the coins were stolen then there would be at least a record stating the time and address that it's sent to.

If you have your recovery seed you could still recover your wallet and claim your btc, i guess.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:49:08 PM

please send an email to support@btc.com so we can help you fix this issue, thank you.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: