Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea: Ponzicoin  (Read 4051 times)
unemployed (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 05:53:29 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2011, 06:06:27 PM by unemployed

All you risk is 0.1 btc, and you can win 100,000 btc. Rules of the Ponzicoin:
1. If you receive a transaction 0.00001337 btc, it means you are invited to the Ponzicoin.
2. First fund the address on which you received 0.00001337 btc, with 0.1 btc + 9*0.00001337 btc .
3. Send from this address 0.1 btc to a person 6 layers up in the pyramid.
4. Send from this address 0.00001337 to 10 people, inviting them this way to the Ponzicoin.

First 6 layers in the pyramid do not send 0.1 btc in point 3, so the cost is near-zero for early adopters.

Discuss!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:00:16 PM

Somehow I just figured out why you're unemployed.  Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
unemployed (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 06:07:29 PM

Somehow I just figured out why you're unemployed.  Grin
Why? Grin

finack

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:10:32 PM

You seem to know that it's a pyramid scheme, why name it after Charles Ponzi?
InstaGx

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:15:50 PM

With Layer 1 being 1 Person, Layer 2 10 Person and Layer 6 20.000 person, the whole profit of Layer 7 would go to you (or who ever starts this scheme) = 20.000 btc. But I really doubt that you can find 200.000 idiots for this.

Buy High - Sell Low
unemployed (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 06:18:28 PM

You seem to know that it's a pyramid scheme, why name it after Charles Ponzi?
Pyramid scheme is not far away from Ponzi scheme. And Ponzi is a well recognized brand.

unemployed (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 06:28:00 PM

With Layer 1 being 1 Person, Layer 2 10 Person and Layer 6 20.000 person, the whole profit of Layer 7 would go to you (or who ever starts this scheme) = 20.000 btc. But I really doubt that you can find 200.000 idiots for this.
One person can join multiple times.

InsertButtcoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:41:48 PM

This sounds awesome. I'm definitely going for it.
relative

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:55:36 PM

already exists, see here
yoyoceramic

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:11:12 PM

already exists, see here

FTFY: see here

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:31:34 PM

Tell you what:

I start the scam business and we go with carrots, all you've to do is to send me 2 carrots, then find 2 friends who must send me 2 carrots each and then those two must find 2 friends... guess you already got the picture.
Actually starting it is the only smart place to be in such schemes "investment programs".  Grin

«All your carrotz belongz to uz»

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
unemployed (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 07:52:46 PM

Tell you what:

I start the scam business and we go with carrots, all you've to do is to send me 2 carrots, then find 2 friends who must send me 2 carrots each and then those two must find 2 friends... guess you already got the picture.
Actually starting it is the only smart place to be in such schemes "investment programs".  Grin

«All your carrotz belongz to uz»
It is not neccessarily the founder who benefits the most. Anyone in the pyramid can eventually become the largest beneficiary.

xane

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:59:28 PM

For people unfamiliar with how the Pyramid Business Model works, I will invest your coins for you. Just send me a minimum of 10BTC and I will invest in the pyramid on your behalf. In 30 days I can guarantee a 35% ROI.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:05:04 PM

The more people like me start coming up, the more we will prove you sickly trolls wrong.

bitcams.com - future webcam exchange !

WE WILL BUILD THIS ECONOMY UP, SO THAT PONZI SCHEME THEORY TROLLS HAVE NOTHING MORE TO YELP ABOUT BUT PURE SILENCE.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:10:43 PM

It is not neccessarily the founder who benefits the most. Anyone in the pyramid can eventually become the largest beneficiary.

I hadn't say it is the place where you can wage more, I said it is the smartest place to be.
In a pyramid the founder takes few to no risks, it's an «I give the pocket, you give the cash» sort of business.
The others bellow are gambling until it stops and eventually can wage more, but are under way more risk.

|

|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: