Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:59:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] STASH - Translation - Signature - Social Media - Blog Bounties  (Read 40050 times)
arifin kamir

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:50:27 AM

it appears that the ICO has ended, but not all of the bounty are counted we will await for the latest info,
thank you sir you have worked well Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 154

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:38:00 AM

it appears that the ICO has ended, but not all of the bounty are counted we will await for the latest info,

Yes, waiting final stakes and token distribution!

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 238

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:38:59 PM

Can we remove signature now?

wendiar19

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

when distribution token ?

mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

I hope you will show us final stakes for confirmation.
moli1

Activity: 84

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:07:53 PM

I hope you will show us final stakes for confirmation.
so can i remove signature now ?  Undecided

bakkang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:13:54 AM

Good day manager!!

First of all congratulation for the success of this project.

I just want to know why I didn't receive any stakes in the twitter campaign well in fact I follow your twitter page and I retweet all your tweets since the beginning of this project.  I've work hard to promote your campaign even in just a simple retweet. Please double check my twitter. I'm number 11 in the twitter spreadsheet.

Thank you so much manager for your quick response and action.  Smiley

antsam

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:35:29 AM

Yeah this project was end, the STASH ICO get finish, Great campaign and amazing ICO. We are still waiting for Stash Token

cava

Activity: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:45:44 AM

Hi Everyone,

Yes you can remove your signature now if you wish to do so. Tokens will be distribute within 1-3 weeks.

Please see the message posted on the signature thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2149054.120

"Hello crypto friends,

Final week stakes have been recorded and expected stash rewards have been calculated (see here). As such there is no longer any requirements to wear the STASH logo. 

We are in the process of tallying up all Facebook, twitter and slack bounties. We will announce prior to token distribution.

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"

moli1

Activity: 84

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

Hi Everyone,

Yes you can remove your signature now if you wish to do so. Tokens will be distribute within 1-3 weeks.

"Hello crypto friends,

Final week stakes have been recorded and expected stash rewards have been calculated (see here). As such there is no longer any requirements to wear the STASH logo. 

We are in the process of tallying up all Facebook, twitter and slack bounties. We will announce prior to token distribution.

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"
thank you so much, my best bounty ever. please add stash on good exchange.
Wis you good luck.

borishaifa

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"

And what about referral program? No prizes, no rewords?
Iccang161096

Activity: 154

Movement App – Monetizing active lifestyle

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:21:28 PM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Thank you very much for the informations Sir Smiley
Im waiting final spreadsheet for social media campaign, and waiting time distributions. Im happy to support this project Smiley

Bowtiesarecool

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

Expecting great things ahead for stash

mnixxo

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"

Good question. How about referral program? And also twitter and fb capaign spreadsheets aren't updated.
cava

Activity: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:04:02 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Good question. How about referral program? And also twitter and fb capaign spreadsheets aren't updated.

All bounties, prizes and rewards will be finalised over the next 1-3 weeks and distributed. We will be making updates and public announcements in due course.

Ojengonggu

Vionex - Blockchain-based SmartHome-system

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

All bounties, prizes and rewards will be finalised over the next 1-3 weeks and distributed. We will be making updates and public announcements in due course.
thanks dev ......
I will wait patiently for the next distribution and updates, I'm sure the team will try to distribute them appropriately

cryptogeek101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:22:46 AM

Hello Dev/Manager, can you kindly change my ETH wallet in Blog BOUNTY Spreadsheet no 107,108, 109 to 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76 Bitcointalk Username: Cryptogeek101,  Thanks

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
borishaifa

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Great news, guys! I will inform about it all readers of my website Smiley
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

hi CAVA!
plz can you update us with the offichal twitter/facebook channel?
i mean when bounty distribution will start...
any info about the ehcange choosen?

▄██▄
████
▀██▀
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

[    ]
bakkang

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Still there's no response with my complain what happen...  Just please double check my twitter manager

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.