Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] STASH - Translation - Signature - Social Media - Blog Bounties  (Read 44651 times)
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:45:44 AM

Hi Everyone,

Yes you can remove your signature now if you wish to do so. Tokens will be distribute within 1-3 weeks.

Please see the message posted on the signature thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2149054.120

"Hello crypto friends,

Final week stakes have been recorded and expected stash rewards have been calculated (see here). As such there is no longer any requirements to wear the STASH logo. 

We are in the process of tallying up all Facebook, twitter and slack bounties. We will announce prior to token distribution.

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

Hi Everyone,

Yes you can remove your signature now if you wish to do so. Tokens will be distribute within 1-3 weeks.

"Hello crypto friends,

Final week stakes have been recorded and expected stash rewards have been calculated (see here). As such there is no longer any requirements to wear the STASH logo. 

We are in the process of tallying up all Facebook, twitter and slack bounties. We will announce prior to token distribution.

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"
thank you so much, my best bounty ever. please add stash on good exchange.
Wis you good luck.
borishaifa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"

And what about referral program? No prizes, no rewords?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

Expecting great things ahead for stash
mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"

Good question. How about referral program? And also twitter and fb capaign spreadsheets aren't updated.
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:04:02 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Good question. How about referral program? And also twitter and fb capaign spreadsheets aren't updated.

All bounties, prizes and rewards will be finalised over the next 1-3 weeks and distributed. We will be making updates and public announcements in due course.

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

All bounties, prizes and rewards will be finalised over the next 1-3 weeks and distributed. We will be making updates and public announcements in due course.
thanks dev ......
I will wait patiently for the next distribution and updates, I'm sure the team will try to distribute them appropriately

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:22:46 AM

Hello Dev/Manager, can you kindly change my ETH wallet in Blog BOUNTY Spreadsheet no 107,108, 109 to 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76 Bitcointalk Username: Cryptogeek101,  Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Great news, guys! I will inform about it all readers of my website Smiley
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

hi CAVA!
plz can you update us with the offichal twitter/facebook channel?
i mean when bounty distribution will start...
any info about the ehcange choosen?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Still there's no response with my complain what happen...  Just please double check my twitter manager
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Still there's no response with my complain what happen...  Just please double check my twitter manager

i think they have some problem with twitter audit.
also, some of my twit/retweet are lost...
but no prob for me.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
black5mith

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:05:10 PM

Hey devs..nice project. I'm going to join facebook, twitter and slack bounty campaigns. Cheers.
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

Hey devs..nice project. I'm going to join facebook, twitter and slack bounty campaigns. Cheers.
campaign is over, why do not you read from the beginning about this project,
do not post origin in the wrong place, use your post as a useful comment

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Lenin_s

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Is the company over or not? Why are not my bids updated? Huh

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:46:08 AM

Good day manager!!

First of all congratulation for the success of this project.

I just want to know why I didn't receive any stakes in the twitter campaign well in fact I follow your twitter page and I retweet all your tweets since the beginning of this project.  I've work hard to promote your campaign even in just a simple retweet. Please double check my twitter. I'm number 11 in the twitter spreadsheet.

Thank you so much manager for your quick response and action.  Smiley

We will be rechecking bounties over the next few days if you have followed the bounty instructions as specified you will receive the correct stakes.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:51:16 AM

Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

hi CAVA!
plz can you update us with the offichal twitter/facebook channel?
i mean when bounty distribution will start...
any info about the ehcange choosen?

Hi unsoindovo,

Yes we will update everyone through the official twitter and Facebook channels once were close to distribution which we anticipate will be in 1-3 weeks from the close of the sale. Please be patient while we work to finalise all the numbers.

Blocks

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:43:39 PM

Could see the referral bounty data pls ..  any spreadsheet ?
Holess

Activity: 714
Merit: 316

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:44:18 PM

a comment written without reading the main topic. the team also had to close their registration forums.

Hi unsoindovo,

Yes we will update everyone through the official twitter and Facebook channels once were close to distribution which we anticipate will be in 1-3 weeks from the close of the sale. Please be patient while we work to finalise all the numbers.

we hope to make bounty distribution as soon as possible.

C                ▄███▄
               ▐█████▌
  ▄███▄         ▀███▀        ▄███▄
 ▐█████▌   ▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████▌
  ▀██████▄███▀▀       ▀▀█████████▀
      ▀████▀             ▀████
      ▐██▌    ██     ██    ▐███▄▄
      ███   ▄▄ ██▀▀▀██ ▄▄   █████▌
 ▄███▄██▌  ▐▌   ██▀██  ▌▐▌  ▐██▀▀
▐████████   ▀▀   ███   ▀▀   ███▌
 ▀███▀▀██▌                 ▐████▄███▄
       ▐███▄▄           ▄▄██▀ ▀██████▌