Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob question  (Read 762 times)
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:49:57 PM

Yes but tomorrow can be also $9, do not forget the risk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

as you say that trading, as far as I understand in trading, is not easy to determine the right steps to buy or sell. It needs to be learned and investigated from the market and sources that can be the best reference in trading. If you do without first judging it's a very silly thing not unlike a gamble. There needs to be tactics and understanding for trading.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:41:09 PM

Do you think it is going to be enough for you to earn so few? Add to that the market doesn't want to behave itself like you wish to be comfortable for you and your noob's steps in trading. The market is going to be unpredictable for you, so you will have to spend more time to catch that difference in price for sell-buy.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

I hold and trade edg,as for now edg value price is 70 cents,buy is 70 cents today low volume trading is sell 75,76 cents,everything below 70 cents s must buy,long  for now is 70-90 cents,but one tweet may change everything,find crypto and observe how trading is going,but find legit crypto after pump is dump,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:58:48 AM

You can take advantage of the rise of the currency but you have to be sure that it is a stable currency before investing but that it is also volatile to take advantage also the downs
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:09:36 AM

Yes, trading is going up and down. But that's not how simple it is that the price falls and the price drops. It can also increase as it does not go down today and increases tomorrow. It's hard that we do not know what the last price is before it's been increased. So do not say that's just that because you've experienced that you know how difficult it is. So it's best to study it as you learn more about analyzing charts

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:42:18 AM

The price of the cryptocurrencies in the market are basing on the demand of the people in the market and that $10 to $11 is not consistent and not all of the cryptocurrencies are having like that price because some of the coins pumps almost everyday while the rest is just like a roller coaster who are going up and down very fast because of the fast changing demand.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:14:08 AM

The price of the cryptocurrencies in the market are basing on the demand of the people in the market and that $10 to $11 is not consistent and not all of the cryptocurrencies are having like that price because some of the coins pumps almost everyday while the rest is just like a roller coaster who are going up and down very fast because of the fast changing demand.

i don't think we can really call "pump and dump" as "demand". if anything it is fake demand.
and there is a big difference between the two of them too.
if demand is real then the price will rise and it will remain up and it may only have a correction but it will stay up and may even continue rising.
but a fake demand that is coming from a pump will never last. it goes up and then it will fall down. in case of bigger altcoins with a huge pump and a lot of "wishful" people, it takes a long time but you can clearly see the downward trend after their pumps.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

Value of cryptocurrencies go up and down every few hours, so if price today is 10$ and tomorrow 11$ can I just buy today and instantly sell tomorrow for 11$? That seems way too simple... Could you link me to or explain here how dose all this work?

i think its about value in money that is go up and down but for the coin itself, if the dev still work with seriously then I think the value of the coin will be increase and not just value in money. I think crypto currency is good way for us to be our new investment because from time to time, the value its increase.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:42:52 PM

Value of cryptocurrencies go up and down every few hours, so if price today is 10$ and tomorrow 11$ can I just buy today and instantly sell tomorrow for 11$? That seems way too simple... Could you link me to or explain here how dose all this work?
Sounds simple right? But when you do tried to trade I'm sure you would really be confused on what would you gonna do.Specially if you are just a newbie trader you would make mistakes on purchasing coins randomly on which this is the common thing on most noobs that jumps into trading without any proper knowledge.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

Sounds simple right? But when you do tried to trade I'm sure you would really be confused on what would you gonna do.Specially if you are just a newbie trader you would make mistakes on purchasing coins randomly on which this is the common thing on most noobs that jumps into trading without any proper knowledge.
that's why its good that OP bring his confusion before he will start investing a lots of things needed to consider especially the fee you should check the trading site that you are using if how much the fee in every transaction but you are correct mate experience would be the best teacher for everyone Op should try and learn it in actual scenario.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

There is no way other than the way you use it is true, the difficulty of predicting the rise and fall of price.So,buy low prices, sell high prices.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

You can do that thing but not everyday,  it is lucky for a person who buys 10$ then be able to sell it 11$ tomorrow morning. It is possible though but with only a little chance because not all the time the price of the altcoins falls then rises immediately. Sometimes the value falls and it takes a lot of time to goes up or will not be able to increase totally because of something. So I suggest you to find a good altcoins and good luck to your plan, it is too risky.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

that's why its good that OP bring his confusion before he will start investing a lots of things needed to consider especially the fee you should check the trading site that you are using if how much the fee in every transaction but you are correct mate experience would be the best teacher for everyone Op should try and learn it in actual scenario.
Self learning would be really needed and we know there are sites which do offer free demo on trading which a newbie could able to learn up along the way. Small steps first before going on the big ones.Dont rush up because if youre short tempered I'm sure you would really make losing trades since you would really make bad decision along the way.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:56:24 PM

Yes that's how trading works, be it in cryptocurrency or in stocks. Study the deviation on the coin, its average, latest highest and lowest value and the fluctuations within it.

Also, when trading check the delay of the site you are using.
Say in your example you bought coins for $10, then the next day you saw the price changed to $11. Be sure that when you click that "sell" button, the value you saw in your screen is what they will process.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: