Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange USD funding  (Read 279 times)
mbelosto (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:52:45 AM

What is the best way to transfer funds in cash USD to Bitfinex/Kraken
I know that they accept wired transfer, but I have a lot of issues to make wired transfer to any exchange account or any other account located in foreign bank.
Is there any other way to transfer cash USD funds to any exchange or to crypto without bank involvement with good rates and low fees.

Thanks!

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

Bitfinex only have Wire transfer for deposits and the same thing applies to Kraken unless you are from Europe then you could use SEPA. What I can suggest is to create a PayPal or Skrill account and trade with invididuals, It should cost you less when It comes to the fees and If you really want to use the exchanges you mentioned afterwards you could deposit USDT (Tether) instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mbelosto (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

Bitfinex only have Wire transfer for deposits and the same thing applies to Kraken unless you are from Europe then you could use SEPA. What I can suggest is to create a PayPal or Skrill account and trade with invididuals, It should cost you less when It comes to the fees and If you really want to use the exchanges you mentioned afterwards you could deposit USDT (Tether) instead.

where can i find the individuals to trade with? are there any marketplaces for this?
and how I can be sure that I'll get the coins after I make the payment in skrill or paypal?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

where can i find the individuals to trade with? are there any marketplaces for this?
and how I can be sure that I'll get the coins after I make the payment in skrill or paypal?

There's a place called Paxful where you can trade BTC for PayPal and vice versi. You just have to get someone with lots of good reviews that's got a good exchange rate. I've used it a couple of times.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:28:41 PM

If you will use Paxful as suggested above, the funds will be hold by an escrow automatically. It's you who people should trust because you will be the one using the reversible payment method. You must also know that you could be asked for your ID, passport by users because sometimes they don't trust with whom they trade. I suggest checking Paybis.com too, the fees are not that competitive though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xbugitox

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

As mentioned above, Paxful is good. I've been using it for Paypal to BTC vice versa. But look for someone that has a good reviews and be ready for your ID because for sure they will ask you that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: