Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance B.S.  (Read 826 times)
TobyTheCat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

So, woke up early to get into the TRON sale, put in an order within 10 SECONDS (not 34% was already listed as sold), I got a message that my order was being processed.... then nothing. Tried several times across platforms. The percentage being sold seems locked now at 34% on the site, and no indication whether or not my order was actually processed. WTF?

lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:16:47 PM

So, woke up early to get into the TRON sale, put in an order within 10 SECONDS (not 34% was already listed as sold), I got a message that my order was being processed.... then nothing. Tried several times across platforms. The percentage being sold seems locked now at 34% on the site, and no indication whether or not my order was actually processed. WTF?

Sorry to hear about your issue. I have a solution -- You should go buy more BNB!!! The future of crypto exchanges! NOT!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:23:17 PM

i have met the same problem as you, i heard the website was DDOS, they tell us to wait and the flow was not as big as yesterday, so i think you still have the chance, good luck

TobyTheCat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

Sorry to hear about your issue. I have a solution -- You should go buy more BNB!!! The future of crypto exchanges! NOT!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well, at least I doubled my money on BNB, so I don't feel too bad about it. Time for a nap Smiley

thadiras

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

wait still. i had the same situation as you there was some problem with website
TobyTheCat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

Might be a good time to dump some of that BNB  Undecided

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

Sorry but why are you trying to download BNB just because the site is momentarily down?
So a few months ago, you had to sell all your ETHs because the etherscan network was blocking every new big ICO?
Or then abandon polinex or bittrex because when a new coin is added they go down.

This is the first ICO on BNB.
Take the time to grow and improve this new exchange!
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

binance new exchange
We have to support
TobyTheCat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:03:07 PM

Sorry but why are you trying to download BNB just because the site is momentarily down?
So a few months ago, you had to sell all your ETHs because the etherscan network was blocking every new big ICO?
Or then abandon polinex or bittrex because when a new coin is added they go down.

Well, a company that ruined my morning, and didn't plan ahead around issues. But it's all OK, I made money on BNB, and repurchased at a cheaper price. I guess that will make up for it for now. However, the fact they call this ICO a "Success" is pretty funny. Still lame, I spent two hours trying to get the TRON purchase, had to go to work for an hour, come back and it was all purchased. Sad I'm gonna ride it out a little longer, but not impressed.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:06:13 PM

Well, a company that ruined my morning, and didn't plan ahead around issues. But it's all OK, I made money on BNB, and repurchased at a cheaper price. I guess that will make up for it for now. However, the fact they call this ICO a "Success" is pretty funny. Still lame, I spent two hours trying to get the TRON purchase, had to go to work for an hour, come back and it was all purchased. Sad I'm gonna ride it out a little longer, but not impressed.

Which ICO would call their efforts a failure anyway? I have even seen one or two active ICOs on this forum extend and re-extend their ICOs, calling each round a great success. Then you look at their ICO addresses and see small amounts incoming (and of course going out). I guess whatever works, will work. Until we punish them for their incompetence,,, they will continue to launch and milk newbies.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:29 PM

Well, at least I doubled my money on BNB, so I don't feel too bad about it. Time for a nap Smiley

I have sold  all my Binance, no  ''to  the moon'' coin this.  All  we  have hope  in other  coins.
Binance will be  stable  at  this  price in my opinion (2 $).

Gyro

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:13:55 PM

i have met the same problem as you, i heard the website was DDOS, they tell us to wait and the flow was not as big as yesterday, so i think you still have the chance, good luck

The WEBSITE was ddosed? WTF? hello this is crypto "decentralized" so their exchange is just a centralized exchange.. Whats all the fuss about then? binance is a centralized exchange? so lame these scams in crypto.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:14:08 PM

I just want to say that it's "normal" that the system crashes when there is an excessive and unpredictable load.
It has happened many times with etherum network and it is 2 years old, while Binance exchange has only 1 month of life.
Give us time and let us grow!
TobyTheCat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

Ummm... are you watching the price today? That's why.
Sill might buy on the rebound though, there are some things I like about the exchange.

Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:48:30 PM

The WEBSITE was ddosed? WTF? hello this is crypto "decentralized" so their exchange is just a centralized exchange.. Whats all the fuss about then? binance is a centralized exchange? so lame these scams in crypto.

Binance is centralized exchange like bittrex and poloniex. You may download the client and try to sychronize to the network if that was a decentralized exchange site. Binance can get attack anytime by the way. 
The binance team just has a  milestones to rolled out the binance decentralized exchange in the future without any estimation.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: