Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST PRICE Antminer L3+, D3, S9, NETWORK equipment IN STOCK (asic24.com)  (Read 5023 times)
inlovewiththedj (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

ok, let me get this straight

You have been selling miners for years, but you cant
give one positive feedback of any sales of miners

you copied the pic in your ebay listing

And guess what, it seems that you picked a really
bad name to start a new website

Look, it looks like there was a website called asic24.ru
from google translator, looks like it was based out of
Kaliningrad in Russia, seems to be a scam from this thread

https://forum.bits.media/index.php?/topic/30547-asic24-moshenniki/

interesting reading though, by any chance might you be

Volkov Alexey Vitalievich, or know him

Is www.asic24.com any relation to www.asic24.ru

Is asic24 a scam ?

You have offered no proof here that it isn't

If asic24.com is genuine, then sorry for putting you through the
third degreee, but as I said in my original post

I am dubious of this site

cheers, and please dont delete this thread, if you want move
it but dont delete it

Yes, I have been selling for years. Customers with whom I signed the contract
are the best proof of this. Many of them come back and buy with me again.

As for the name, I did not know that there was a page you were replacing.
The name came to mind after the brainstorm of several people.
If someone in Russia has a similar, I do not answer for it.
Our company and employees are from Poland and England and the Asic24.com site has no connection to that site.

How can you assume I'm Alexey? This is a complete madness.
In addition to the accusations, can you logically and rationally approach this matter?
Asic24.com is not scam. I have written it several times already.
What do not you still understand?
It is a company where people from several countries work.
We strive to deliver Asic equipment and continue to broaden our offerings.
I have already given you some facts that are evidence. Nothing else I can do for you.
Come back to us in a few months and you will see that we continue to sell and our customers are doing well.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigsky

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:20:07 AM

The only facts so far that are evidence is

that someone had an ebay account in england
that bought some items a few years ago, 57 items
from the same sellers....rings alarm bells to me

So, I googled your addresses on your website

the Polish address was right in the middle of
Warsaw, that rent must be pretty steep.

ul. al. Aleja Jana Pawła II 27,
00-867 Warszawa

Oh, I see that there are virtual offices in that building

only cost 199zl a month or thats US$55

https://goldplace.eu/galeria.html

Monthly fee   199 zł * / 240 zł   359 * / 390 zł
Company registration address: al. Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867 Warsaw (no premises or no PO box);      
Correspondence service (no limits)      
Email Notification of New Mail on Pickup Date

more alarm bells going off

So I have contacted a friend in Nottingham in UK
to see if he could have a look at the UK address
Unfortunately my friend is OS at present for another
2 weeks

the address on your website matches the ebay listing

57 Murray Road
Warwickshire
CV213JN Rugby
England

Name should be  Sean Murray according to ebay

Can you please show us some evidence that you rent
an office in that building in warsaw, and not a serviced
or virtual office

cheers

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:19:36 AM

The only facts so far that are evidence is
that someone had an ebay account in england
that bought some items a few years ago, 57 items
from the same sellers....rings alarm bells to me
So, I googled your addresses on your website
the Polish address was right in the middle of
Warsaw, that rent must be pretty steep.
ul. al. Aleja Jana Pawła II 27,
00-867 Warszawa
Oh, I see that there are virtual offices in that building
only cost 199zl a month or thats US$55
https://goldplace.eu/galeria.html
Monthly fee   199 zł * / 240 zł   359 * / 390 zł
Company registration address: al. Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867 Warsaw (no premises or no PO box);      
Correspondence service (no limits)      
Email Notification of New Mail on Pickup Date
more alarm bells going off
So I have contacted a friend in Nottingham in UK
to see if he could have a look at the UK address
Unfortunately my friend is OS at present for another
2 weeks
the address on your website matches the ebay listing
57 Murray Road
Warwickshire
CV213JN Rugby
England
Name should be  Sean Murray according to ebay
Can you please show us some evidence that you rent
an office in that building in warsaw, and not a serviced
or virtual office

England is my second home so my ebay account was set up in england because for so long i live here.
The address in warsaw is the address of an office building in which there are many companies, including ours. There are dozens of offices here and I do not check who and what is involved. I do not know the company you're talking about. From time to time new ones are registered, others move to new buildings. Continuous rotation as in business. If you were out of the house, started working with a business, you would know how it is.

The alarms in your head are the result of your insanity, I think. You suspect everyone according to the same criteria. Total madness.

Sean Murray is a private person. Asic24.com is a company. When buying something for example on ebay, are you contacting a company that sells something or someone who has a managerial function there? Think about your questions.

For renting an office, a contract was signed. Her records are restricted so I can not make it public.

As I said, you do not have to buy in our store if you can not show some trust. You see in business a minimum of trust is always needed. But if you can not do that, you can not do business.
In all that you write I see some bad experiences. You are very offended, to everyone. Perhaps someone cheated on you. If so, accept my sympathy. But do not perceive the world as evil and that all are evil.
Do not judge people with your measure. Believe me, I know dozens if not hundreds of honest
people and entrepreneurs. That's why your argument for all to be suspicious is madness.
Think again if a man in his right mind would first accuse him and later explain whether he first checked the source and later drew his conclusions.
You think these processes of thought are negative.

Regards
Bigsky

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

You have 24 hours to offer some proof that your address
is not a virtual office in warsaw

otherwise I will be contacting paypal, as you are
breaching their acceptable use policy by selling items
that are not in your possession

it is simply to late to wait a couple of months to
see if anyone actually gets their miners, you could
ruin many people lives savings and trust in that time

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:26:57 AM

As I told you your accusations and visions, you will prove that you are crazy. I have given you so many explanations and you do not take them into account at all. So further conversation does not make sense because nothing is reaching you. We are all human but normal man understands what he is talking about.
Do not blackmail me. Write to PayPal what you want, even now.
As a company we have nothing to hide. I can not help your difficult or painful memories either. I wish you all the best.
Regards
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:11:41 PM

As I told you your accusations and visions, you will prove that you are crazy. I have given you so many explanations and you do not take them into account at all. So further conversation does not make sense because nothing is reaching you. We are all human but normal man understands what he is talking about.
As a company we have nothing to hide. I can not help your difficult or painful memories either. I wish you all the best.
Regards
So is that why you're intentionally shady looking to sell hardware you don't have, to make people who accuse you of scam look crazy?
Only a braindead idiot would send you money.

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

Regards
So is that why you're intentionally shady looking to sell hardware you don't have, to make people who accuse you of scam look crazy?
Only a braindead idiot would send you money.

Most presale sales involve the purchase of equipment to be delivered. Bitmain uses the same method.
Adults, balanced people understand this. If someone lives in the world of fraud (like You) it is easy for him to accuse others, measure his measure.
Please do not insult our clients who trust us.
They are not idiots and are certainly more mature than you think.
Regards
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

Where are these clients of yours and why they don't vouch for you on the defacto bitcoin forum, you know, like bitmain's clients do.

I don't 'live in the world of fraud' whatever that means, I live in the REAL world, where unknown entities haven't sold thousands of dollars worth of specialized hardware yet nobody vouches for them.

If anyone is insulting that is you, you're insulting everyone's intelligence here on the forum with your pathetic explanations and no hard proof.

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:10:09 PM

Where are these clients of yours and why they don't vouch for you on the defacto bitcoin forum, you know, like bitmain's clients do.

I don't 'live in the world of fraud' whatever that means, I live in the REAL world, where unknown entities haven't sold thousands of dollars worth of specialized hardware yet nobody vouches for them.

If anyone is insulting that is you, you're insulting everyone's intelligence here on the forum with your pathetic explanations and no hard proof.

If such a number of posts are still not enough for you, I am confident that further clarifications will not change anything.
If someone carefully reads the posts then it draws the right conclusions. People who do not mature and judge the world only by failures like you will always complain and accuse.
Outside the forum also exists life, I recommend it to you! Life in which there are real people behind the business, real money paid for real equipment.
If you ever see the real world outside of the virtual world, you will find out.
Regards
xefe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:58:46 PM

Careful with this seller and website. Contacted him via ebay and received this message after some hours from ebay by email:

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from inlovewiththedj through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time ? this message is just being sent as a precaution.

Looks really scam.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:01:40 AM

If such a number of posts are still not enough for you, I am confident that further clarifications will not change anything.
If someone carefully reads the posts then it draws the right conclusions. People who do not mature and judge the world only by failures like you will always complain and accuse.
Outside the forum also exists life, I recommend it to you! Life in which there are real people behind the business, real money paid for real equipment.
Regards

LOL. your reply is laughable.. How can you compare yourself to a business if you don't accept any major credit cards so they buyer could have protection form getting screwed??
Unless you're a HUGE company with lots of backing, nobody will take you seriously by only accepting untraceable and un-protected means of payments.

Stop the long-con, people on this forum are 'most of the time' smart enough to know a SCAM when they see one.

Also, since you're a reseller AND claim to have a business, why don't you put up some risk and use an escrow as is the norm on this forum??

Go Big or Go Home.
inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:33:49 AM

Careful with this seller and website. Contacted him via ebay and received this message after some hours from ebay by email:

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from inlovewiththedj through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time ? this message is just being sent as a precaution.

Looks really scam.

The desire to buy antiners is so great that yesterday was attacked on my account on my ebay account. Complete insanity. Some time ago someone sent a forged BTC payment and wanted me to finish the auction.
His email: alexstrasza1337@gmail.com

Can someone check this account?

I received an ebay request to change my password because of the suspicion that someone wants to intercept my account.
Madness as many people want to achieve something.
Also, with PayPal, I received the message that someone tried to log on multiple times to my account (perhaps to take over the funds accumulated there).
inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

Regards

LOL. your reply is laughable.. How can you compare yourself to a business if you don't accept any major credit cards so they buyer could have protection form getting screwed??
Unless you're a HUGE company with lots of backing, nobody will take you seriously by only accepting untraceable and un-protected means of payments.

Stop the long-con, people on this forum are 'most of the time' smart enough to know a SCAM when they see one.

Also, since you're a reseller AND claim to have a business, why don't you put up some risk and use an escrow as is the norm on this forum??

The offer is addressed to honest people and adults.
Not to the dull children who do not know what they want. If someone treats a serious and honest customer, he does not think of fraud.
If someone just keeps talking about it, he will always get it anyway.
As you read carefully the posts you would know that escrow is impractical.
You can pay by card. After that there is an integrated PayPal that uses it to pay with a card.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:05:08 AM

after reading all the replies i can confidently say this is scam without a shadow of a doubt! stay the f*ck out!
xefe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:52:15 AM

Today morning all auctions of asic24_com ebay account (the second account of this guy after the first was banned) disappeared and account seems it was removed. He had a few Antminers being sold there.

Even more proof all of this is scam.
inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

after reading all the replies i can confidently say this is scam without a shadow of a doubt! stay the f*ck out!

If you had really read all the answers you would have made other conclusions.
From what I see, some of you are are direct of lying and deception and every new business ,you receive in this way.
The true is that there are many honest people who do not have such a dishonest approach like a few of you, who are constantly writing the same stupid things.
Regards
inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

Today morning all auctions of asic24_com ebay account (the second account of this guy after the first was banned) disappeared and account seems it was removed. He had a few Antminers being sold there.

Even more proof all of this is scam.

What you write is rubbish.
I wrote above that someone tried to capture my ebay account.
I was asked to change my password. Same with PayPal.

I did not think that fair bizes would encounter such a great critique and so many rogue people like some of you.
Regards
Bigsky

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

Unfortunately scams in the bitcoin world are far too common,
damaging both individuals and Bitcoin itself.

The huge demand and huge prices of miners and the fact that
now most miners are on orders for months in advance before being
delivered to the resellers, gives huge opportunities for unscrupulous
peoples or organisations to scam those looking to purchase miners
of many thousands of dollars, in many cases life savings down the
drain.

I am not prepared to just stand aside when I see something that
I believe is fraudulent from happening.

In your case iminlovewiththedj, I tried to get some answers to
my questions to give you the benefit of the doubt.  You didnt
alleviate my concerns.  I am now almost certain this is a scam

If I am wrong, then please accept my apologies

I'm done

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

Unfortunately scams in the bitcoin world are far too common,
damaging both individuals and Bitcoin itself.

The huge demand and huge prices of miners and the fact that
now most miners are on orders for months in advance before being
delivered to the resellers, gives huge opportunities for unscrupulous
peoples or organisations to scam those looking to purchase miners
of many thousands of dollars, in many cases life savings down the
drain.

I am not prepared to just stand aside when I see something that
I believe is fraudulent from happening.

In your case iminlovewiththedj, I tried to get some answers to
my questions to give you the benefit of the doubt.  You didnt
alleviate my concerns.  I am now almost certain this is a scam

If I am wrong, then please accept my apologies

I'm done

You and your forefathers talk about scam.
You accuse without any evidence.
So maybe I will ask.

Give one person who did not receive the goods from us?
Of crouse with Name, place of residence, order number, date of order, goods ordered and the form of payment made.

I will save your time. You will not find such a person because we have never deceived anyone.

Regards
emreisik

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

is this site reliable?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: