Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:36:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST PRICE Antminer L3+, D3, S9, NETWORK equipment IN STOCK (asic24.com)  (Read 5025 times)
inlovewiththedj (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:00:33 PM

HEY LOSER SCAMMER

L3's & D3's are AVAILABLE on BITMAINS SITE

If you want to waste precious time of course you can buy for November.
We are offering equipment already for September and October.
Regards

Who cares if you buy it now or wait until November.  There is no precious time, a L3 doesn't produce very much per day any more.

You need to do the math on your ridiculous prices before you try to make these bullshit claims.

I can sell you the same shit this inlovewiththedj fuckwit has for $1, the catch is he ain't got shit, just like me.

I'm finished conversation with You, kid.

Has your doctor prescribed new medications for you?
Does therapy in psychiatric hospital really help you?

Thanks Kid
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:02:32 PM

HEY LOSER SCAMMER

L3's & D3's are AVAILABLE on BITMAINS SITE

If you want to waste precious time of course you can buy for November.
We are offering equipment already for September and October.
Regards

Who cares if you buy it now or wait until November.  There is no precious time, a L3 doesn't produce very much per day any more.

You need to do the math on your ridiculous prices before you try to make these bullshit claims.

I can sell you the same shit this inlovewiththedj fuckwit has for $1, the catch is he ain't got shit, just like me.

I'm finished conversation with You, kid.

Has your doctor prescribed new medications for you?
Does therapy in psychiatric hospital really help you?

Thanks Kid
I wasn't talking to you Mr "well balanced finished conversation"

You're welcome!

Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

Atta boy...GO  GARY
Drive this fuck bag nuts

Oh and I'd pay good money for your shit....It's valuable to us real FOOD farmers...

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

Stock Level 20.09.2017 (09:00 UTC/GMT+2)

Antminer D3 September: sold 10 of 10 ordered; 0 available

Antminer S9 14TH/s November First Batch (PROMO): sold 3 of 3 ordered: 0 available

Antminer D3 October First Batch: sold 44 of 50 ordered; 6 available

Antminer L3+ October First Batch: sold 35 of 50 ordered: 15 available

Antminer L3+ October Second Batch: sold 25 of 40 ordered: 15 available

Antminer S9 14TH/s November First Batch: sold 37 of 50 ordered: 13 available

Thank You
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:46:41 AM

isnt it easier to start a new acount, up the post count a bit and then start with the scams again? this account been already exposed....

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:20:12 PM

isnt it easier to start a new acount, up the post count a bit and then start with the scams again? this account been already exposed....

nonsense with scam Smiley

please send me one person with order no. date of order, type of equipment, amount

who did not receive the goods from us.
I will send you literally 300 thousand US dollars (international transfer) or in BTC for such a person.

If you find one at all Smiley

good luck Smiley Smiley Smiley
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:25:38 PM

please send me one person with order no. date of order, type of equipment, amount

I will send you literally 300 thousand US dollars (international transfer) or in BTC for such a person.

Better yet send us a person who did receive your hardware. Or I can make it easier and just make a picture of the actual hardware you have in stock with your username written on a piece of paper along with "see gary fuck you". Then I'll take it all back and kiss your ass and be your #1 most loyal customer. Deal?

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

Right, lets put an end to this - ship a piece of hardware to me or a trusted escrow on this forum. we will then confirm that you do what you say you do and give you  positive trust then pay you directly..

please check my trust summary a $3K deal is nothing to me and will give you immense credibility, if you dont trust me then I suggest Minerjones as escrow on a deal. if not I will request DT members to red tag you as an obvious scammer.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

Right, lets put an end to this - ship a piece of hardware to me or a trusted escrow on this forum. we will then confirm that you do what you say you do and give you  positive trust then pay you directly..

please check my trust summary a $3K deal is nothing to me and will give you immense credibility, if you dont trust me then I suggest Minerjones as escrow on a deal. if not I will request DT members to red tag you as an obvious scammer.

Long overdue to tag this fucker.

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

Better yet send us a person who did receive your hardware. Or I can make it easier and just make a picture of the actual hardware you have in stock with your username written on a piece of paper along with "see gary fuck you". Then I'll take it all back and kiss your ass and be your #1 most loyal customer. Deal?

Unfortunately, I can not give you the data of our customers.
We are obliged to protect personal data.
But of course, I can deliver the picture of the product.
As soon as we receive the goods from the customs office I will prove our stock
before shipping to customers.
It's an honest deal, there's nothing to hide here.
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

As I mentioned escrow is not practical and even dangerous.
I will give you an example of why escrow does not work with physical goods.

Another thing is the escrow account for digital things and another for material things.

Example: Material.
1. We ship you the goods according to the contract. With greed you lie that in the package there was no antminer and a bag of stones. In what light do we put it? Of course, this is illustrated by pictures of what was in the package including the film from its packaging and pick-up by the courier (standard procedure). However, you still undervaluing and putting on something other than an antminer, doing your photo or video just to get back the escrow secured money.
We lose first goods, secondly money, thirdly credibility through your lies from greed.
Only you and we are parties. No one will check the contents of the package beyond us.

Example: Digital value: BTC purchase for sale USD.

You want to buy from someone BTC paying him USD.
Your seller will send 3BTC to eg Ognasty Escrow
You send the seller an equivalent in USD

You have a confirmation of the transfer, the seller has a confirmation of the transfer
The blockchain also shows a transaction
100% transparency.

That is why, as I mentioned escrow is good for intangible things,
currencies, services, etc.

Physical Goods has its value and it is too risky to send someone
without any prepayment.

BTW. If you do not have evidence of fraud you can not demand punishment from someone.
So there is no justice.

If the world was supposed to look the way you are supposed to, then maybe you would just like to live in it Smiley
As I said, if you have a person who has been cheated I will pay you 300k. USD, however, first go through all the details of the order.

Thanks
inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

Right, lets put an end to this - ship a piece of hardware to me or a trusted escrow on this forum. we will then confirm that you do what you say you do and give you  positive trust then pay you directly..

You once again failed me Smiley
I thought you grew up but what I see, I was wrong.
Probably the best photo would be a photo of our mine with the inscription.
garytheasshole piece of shit

Please provide your address details so that I can send you a picture and free of charge from the company.
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

Right, lets put an end to this - ship a piece of hardware to me or a trusted escrow on this forum. we will then confirm that you do what you say you do and give you  positive trust then pay you directly..

Please provide your address details so that I can send you a picture and free of charge from the company.
http://imgur.com works way faster than any postal service, you stupid piece of shit.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:59:24 PM

Another thing is the escrow account for digital things and another for material things.

1. We ship you the goods according to the contract. With greed you lie that in the package there was no antminer and a bag of stones. In what light do we put it? Of course, this is illustrated by pictures of what was in the package including the film from its packaging and pick-up by the courier (standard procedure). However, you still undervaluing and putting on something other than an antminer, doing your photo or video just to get back the escrow secured money.
We lose first goods, secondly money, thirdly credibility through your lies from greed.
Only you and we are parties. No one will check the contents of the package beyond us.

You have a confirmation of the transfer, the seller has a confirmation of the transfer
100% transparency.

without any prepayment.

BTW. If you do not have evidence of fraud you can not demand punishment from someone.
So there is no justice.

If the world was supposed to look the way you are supposed to, then maybe you would just like to live in it Smiley
As I said, if you have a person who has been cheated I will pay you 300k. USD, however, first go through all the details of the order.

Thanks

Tagged - DT will tag you as well.... no one will deal with you now.

you had an opportunity to prove you are legit and you failed.

feel free to keep typing war and peace on every reply... but you are not genuine so please fuck off

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:26:47 PM

http://imgur.com works way faster than any postal service, you stupid piece of shit.

I ended the conversation with you, KID
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

I ended the conversation with you, KID

And you got a red tag, fits you quite well. My work here is done.

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:30:06 PM

100% transparency.

without any prepayment.

So there is no justice.

Thanks

Tagged - DT will tag you as well.... no one will deal with you now.

you had an opportunity to prove you are legit and you failed.

feel free to keep typing war and peace on every reply... but you are not genuine so please fuck off

I am compassionate to your parents that their child has a dolphin intelligence and did not understand the thread of my speech.

So the next kid in the forum emotionally excited Smiley
I recommend treatment with your friend who is already healing: garytheasshole sorry garytheshit

Thanks KID
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

I am nearly 40 years old with 4 children, have traded close to $1MM in BTC on this forum.. who the fuck are you?  some scamming gimp - people like you are cancer, go get a job and fuck off.

inlovewiththedj (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:22:35 PM

I am nearly 40 years old with 4 children, have traded close to $1MM in BTC on this forum.. who the fuck are you?  some scamming gimp - people like you are cancer, go get a job and fuck off.

If you are 40 years old and you are writing this way, really take my words of compassion, ie your children and your family, that their father's behavior is at the boundary of any level.

Sad your level Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: