Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Phillionex Project  (Read 3140 times)
Phillionex Project (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:56:42 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 11:17:35 AM by Phillionex Project

https://i.imgur.com/zlT2sgV.jpg

PHILLIONEX PROJECT

Overview

Phillionex is the centralised startup funding marketplace where entrepreneur and investors are brought together in a single hub to interact and evaluate the potentials of any project with respect to viability and funding. The platform will serve as a clearing house, providing a funding exchange and  connecting to various fund providers for the benefit of start ups. Every new project will be matched to a potential investor, and if there is a genuine interest to explore the Project further, Phillionex will create the room for such project to be funded by gradually managing the whole process of evaluation by the investor. Phillionex will provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas to potential fund providers.

Investors can view an array of available opportunities and choose which one best suit their investment appetite and risk profile. With Phillionex, investing is made very exciting because even the smallest  investor can  invest in a portfolio of early growth projects which may have mezzanine capital firms and other financial professionals already invested. Hence, any one prospective project is essentially well analysed and derisked, providing many first-timer investors the opportunity to benefit from the experience of savvy professionals. You can invest with the smallest amount possible, as low as USD50.The Phillionex Platform will also provide the services of experienced  coaches who can help entrepreneurs organise their project ideas in a way that is acceptable and attractive to investors.

Value proposition

What's the value proposition of Phillionex, and how is it different from your typical crowdfunding service? In simple terms, it's a connection point  linking to all other service providers who have presented one opportunity or the other to the investing public. So,instead of having to search through several crowdfunding website, Phillionex provides a pool of  all resources under one roof for the benefit of both entrepreneurs and investors alike.

The Phillion Token

The Phillion Token, PHN will serve as the payment token for all service delivered on the Phillion platform. This token will also be listed and traded on some cryptocurrency exchanges to enable accessibility and adoption. In an era where traditional orthodox funding has become inaccessible to many startups, Phillionex will bridge that gap by providing a platform for all in the emerging new economy of crowdfunding.

Timeline:

We believe that every investment opportunity is unique, with different peculiarities. Hence, in creating this project, the Phillionex team is motivated by the desire to distill all information and data out there, and present it in a way that would be easily understood by all users of the platform. We see this as a great depth of responsibility. The unfolding world of new technology  and the opportunities that goes with them requires proper understanding. The Phillionex Platform shall have both a deskstop and a mobile platform for all to use.

The Phillionex Project will undergo gradual development and will be launched on 28th September 2019.

Thank you.

Phillionex Development Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

Phillionex Project GitHub:

https://github.com/AegeanRoll/Phillionex/projects
Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

The Phillion Token, PHN will be trading at www.coinexchange.io. You can trade your PHN by registering and verifying your email address.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

No website yet? This kind of project needs at least a decent website. And also token specs?
Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

Website will launch soon at www.phillionex.com

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/PhillionexPro
raidersforever01

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:12:46 PM

so how do i mine it?
Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:16:15 PM

You cannot mine because  Phillion PHN is an Ethereum ERC20 token and all tokens are created at time of contract deployment

PHN is now listed:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PHN/BTC

We also added an ETH market:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PHN/ETH

Thanks
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:23:10 PM

I hope that in addition to the description of the project you are going to add at least Roadmap?
Because, now if i understand correct, value of this coin is only that what you wrote in first post and that token is listed on exchange about i hear first time.  Roll Eyes
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:23:35 PM

no pow
pm sent for airdrop
Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

Please stay tuned.

The Phillionex website will be up soon.

Thereafter, the Alpha version of the Phillionex Platform will be presented to the community.

More announcement will be made here at appropriate time.
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

Will the announcement take place on this same thread?
Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

Confirmed.
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

Confirmed.
Okay, then will look for news on this project on this thread.
solikin7x

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:42:32 PM

Please for indonesian translation,,,, Smiley Smiley Smiley
pocketart

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:16:34 PM

I am HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS of this coin

I believe the same dev is behind this coin as PRN coin.
Even the website is made on the same platform and domain registration also identical...

Its also using the exact same template. hmmm. must be a serial p&d coin creator dev

SCAM

Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

This must be a coincidence because the developer team outsources the front end IT job to a web developer who also handles domain registration

However, the whole project development is handled by a team with previous private equity fund raising experience. The project will gradually grow as the core ideas are developed and the Alpha of the platform is released in due course.

There is huge potential associated with this project in meeting the fund raising challenges that small starts up and early growth companies face.
pocketart

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

This must be a coincidence because the developer team outsources the front end web site development to an IT firm who handles domain registration and a few other IT issues.

The core business articulation of the project ideas is managed by a team of business professional who have experience in the private equity space.

Please keep attuned to this thread and you will see the gradual evolution of the project. More announcement will be made here as work progresses into the future.

Wait a second

This images compares the registration details of Phillionex and proteania

Same domain registrar, same registration date, and identical registration contact.
Whats surprising is the name of the domain registree ... Mani Robson. I have seen that name before.
Mani Robson claims to be the founder of Bolenum, as you can see on his twitter profile: https://twitter.com/mjr_man?lang=en

He is followed by both Bolenum twitter account, and by proteania twitter account.
Now we have evidence that Bolenum, Proteania, and Phillionex are clearly related in some way.

Doing a little more research, I found out that you were right... about the front end web site IT firm that handles domain registration.. but I wonder who owns that  IT firm. Thats right! samedayshop is owned by Mani Robson, who for some reason used an alternative handle on his linked in page (https://www.linkedin.com/in/oprosper/). Apparently according to angel.co (https://angel.co/prosper-onogberie), he was the creator of a scam site called "flegzmall" in 2012.

So let me break this down.

Creator of Boleno is a Nigerian Scammer who made a scam shopping site in 2012 called "flegzmall"
He made a website called "samedayshop" to host websites
Proteania and Phillionex appear on bitcointalk, they both have same grammar and lingo, always mentioning and overusing the term "equity" in forum
Boleno is partnered with Vantage Hotel
Vantage hotel is the same address as listed on the domain registration.

and there is no reason to use samedayshop that charges 20 dollars a month for such barebone features, there are much cheaper better sites out there. There must be some relation, some connection between this dev and bolenum dev.

I conclude that these two coins, along with bolenum are all organized scam by Mr. Prosper Onogberie, whos email is sirpros@gmail.com and mjr_man@yahoo.com

https://gyazo.com/ae151de9805ab387726de783f591b066
dead giveaway.
Mani Robson is Emmanuel Robson (also proof on Mani Robson's twitter account)

Everything you are doing is a huge scam.
Just because you know a little bit of programming and know how to use a computer in your country, you shouldnt use it to scam your less knowledgeable countrymen
You have a hotel that consists of stock images (also hosted on samedayshop)
And then you make a crypto and say that your hotel accepts bolenum? but the hotel doesnt even exist!

Well there you go, thats all I have to say, Mr. "Angel Investor".

Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

These write up is not a fair representation of the Phillionex Project. This is a classic way of spreading FUD. In a couple of months, Phillionex Project will thrive and many of the naysayers will still be here in this forum to witness the launch of the Phillionex Platform.

It's easy to label a project with all kinds of stigma. But  this act only serves to provide an incentive to the developer team to work hard and deliver on the objective. There are many people out there who still doubt the genuineness of all things cryptos, but for all of us who believe in it, we have made it grow as a community. This post here will not deter the team, neither will it cause any distraction.

The goals of the project are like everything else in life: you meet with challenges and surmount them to move forward to achieve success. In coming away from this message, one is left to ask: When This project becomes a huge success in the end, will there be any relevance of the above post's attempt at disparaging a well conceived project for the benefit of humanity.

To everyone who is on this thread, I implore all of you to check this forum regularly and stay tuned to the updates that will be provided here.

Thanks.
Phillionex Project (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:45:11 PM

@Pocketart. I really hope that this explanations can help all of us. I will give an example. Zooko who is the founder of zcash is also a shareholder of Tenx and a few other projects. Does this make him in any way unacceptable to the crypto community? Again, Tim Draper is an investor in nearly every big ICO from Bancorp to IOTA to just name it? Does that make him a sham? Not at all. The truth is that there is a whole lot of opportunity in the crypto space, and new projects always reach out to experienced investors . The person named Mani Robson is an early investor in this Project. Also, he is the founder of the African focussed project Bolenum. It's not right to disparage a project because any one individual is associated with a project. We find this to be unfair and cruel. These projects have different mission and objectives. Let's be objective and fair to all concern. Please note that a lot of work and efforts goes into the development of these projects and it won't be right to demonise it the way I see some people try to do in some forums.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:13:16 PM

Hi Dev, what is the total coin supply of this coin? Where is the Github link? The coin is trading, but we have no roadmap just a promise. I'm not being a dick, just being cautious. If legit, I'll invest.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████