Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maximize Btc  (Read 672 times)
MaximizeBtc (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:11:47 PM

Hi everyone ,
You can maximize your btc when you have no time to work on.
I am offering 20% guaranteed increase your available btc within 72 hour with 1% commission.
Just interesting with this market since few years and absolutely have a effective time & optimum work method to get stabil profit.
Minimum investment 0.05 btc and all ROI can be shared if you prefer.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

Hi everyone ,
I am offering 20% guaranteed increase your available btc within 72 hour with 1% commission.
Just interesting with this market since few years and absolutely have a effective time & optimum work method to get stabil profit.
Definitely a Scam! No dump person would able to give you that amount on the very first place and also theres no guaranteed profit specially talking about too good to be true returns on just 72 hours? Seriously? These kind of schemes can be mostly found on hyip ponzi scam sites. You wont get any people here for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MaximizeBtc (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:11:25 PM

Hi everyone ,
Definitely a Scam! No dump person would able to give you that amount on the very first place and also theres no guaranteed profit specially talking about too good to be true returns on just 72 hours? Seriously? These kind of schemes can be mostly found on hyip ponzi scam sites. You wont get any people here for sure.

absolutely there is no scam , I follow only 3-4 coin each day and earn 10-15% daily as minimum , I have spending a lot of time on computer so I wanted only share this experience if anybody interested.
you shouldn't comment scam anybusiness without any check , test , control and bad experience by you.
if I wish to make a ponzi business at this area , believe me there are much much more easy ways.
so still valid my offer and just waiting to proof my service ...
sachinunchwal02

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

how it wrk maximize btc
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:02:07 PM

Hi everyone ,
Why don't you invest your own bitcoin and earn 20% with it rather than asking for investment.
You are talking about 7%+ daily profit with principle return in 3 days which is too good to be true.

SCAM alert...
MaximizeBtc (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:08:11 AM

Hi everyone ,
Why don't you invest your own bitcoin and earn 20% with it rather than asking for investment.
You are talking about 7%+ daily profit with principle return in 3 days which is too good to be true.

SCAM alert...

What a bullshit comment , how you can know and be sure that I am already investing a good portion of my money.
I am not asking anybody btc for my benefit , just saying that I am already on the market available minimum 12 hours a day and earn good profit.
Sorry but if you are describe 'too good to be true' the 20% interest within 72 hour , so you are not a good player and missing something in this area.
So I am very busy now and wish you happy invest and good return for you.
MaximizeBtc (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:18:36 AM

how it wrk maximize btc

Hi ,
My focus to invest my btc is only few coin on the market and just invest my available btc when I catch an opportunity signal on the live market.
There are so many critical & key move points and calculated move series in order to get rational profit during all day.
This is very very time consuming job and I am just offering if you want I can maximize your btc with 20% interest within 72 hour.   
In return 1% my commission.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:28:56 AM

Do you know it's hard to believe on someone that you know? moreover to someone that you don't know offer to send min BTC0.05 without any legit evidence, there's no any guarantee to get this invested bitcoin back.
Do you know it's so risky to manage people's funds and promises high return within 72 hours?
It easier to run away with those BTC0.05 instead of struggling to get profits for others.

That's why, you need to provide some legit evidence about your profits, your id, your photos, Skype (video call) and better to meet directly, face to face. Do you dare to fulfill all those requirements? Let's start with your id, and then Skype.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:35:34 AM

Haha, 20% profit per 72 hours!! What do you think we are fools here man. If it was too easy, then there would have been no value of the Bitcoin. And even if it's possible by you, then u should at least mentions the risks involved. There is just no way that u can earn 20% in 3 days without 0 risk.

MaximizeBtc (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:25:34 PM

Do you know it's hard to believe on someone that you know? moreover to someone that you don't know offer to send min BTC0.05 without any legit evidence, there's no any guarantee to get this invested bitcoin back.
Do you know it's so risky to manage people's funds and promises high return within 72 hours?
It easier to run away with those BTC0.05 instead of struggling to get profits for others.

That's why, you need to provide some legit evidence about your profits, your id, your photos, Skype (video call) and better to meet directly, face to face. Do you dare to fulfill all those requirements? Let's start with your id, and then Skype.

I already aware & know all the facts and possible risks and how trust someone is almost impossible at the this kind of point.
But , I still prefer to keep going my work what I did with my own way and yes I have something to offer to give service people as work a broker for absolutely mutual benefits.

And I would like to ask you if you do some business plan like this , would you plan to collect all btc of people and go away Huh
Or do you prefer to do something more valuable and logical in this area?
If you wouldn't plan to do that , why would I plan to go away?

Just offer a service people is not make me a scammer!!!
If I promise all the investor people that I can multiply your available btc or etc , yes you could be right to your critism about me.
But , when I wish to steal investor people btc and go away , there are more more easy ways but none of them is option for me.   
Plus , this forum is not to right place to do so at least not for me.

In the meantime , I really didn't understand what the fuck are you doing in this business if you really can not gain at least 20% profit within 3-4 days?Huh If we follow same markets to do buying or selling , there are thousands of move points between different price levels all day.
Are you just looking without understand? or watching ? or what ?
In my path , 20% profit within 3-4 days is not high return.

Finally , you can be sure I am a real person and of course we can meet face to face skype or whatever place , as you understand I am really really busy I work 14-16 hour/day , when I have a time we can do it of course.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:36:56 PM

Hi everyone ,
You could have tried your luck in the circus as a clown as that is what best describes you after reading your post. Do you honestly believe people will trust your spam and invest money with you ?

People have been scammed so many times with the same shit you are offering that if it was a physical platform instead of an online one, I doubt how many hairs would have been left on your head.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:51:19 PM

Good joke. By the by, did Aladdin leave his magic lamp in your house by mistake or you inherited the lamp, by virtue of which you can call the Jinn and make the Bitcoins maximize? Be ready for the red trusts from default trust members as that is what you deserve best Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:54:48 PM

Why would anyone trust you? making a post claiming to give 20% interest on initial amount looks like a obvious scam there are many typical scams around your account is brand new nor you have provided any proof to prove your service is legit.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

Hi everyone ,

This is likely a scam! OP, did you really think anyone will just blindly send you BTC because you asked for it and you promised them that they will profit?!
So what are you doing with the btc? What are you planning to do so that it would profit 20% within 3 days? What, invest it in a hyip? Or you are just
planning to run away with the btc? Which is it?

Just GTFO.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

In my opinion nobody will send money to op to maximize their coins. The reason is you are a newbie here. So basically no one will trust you even if you are doing a sincere business. First try to get some positive trust from this forum as well as try to rank up by doing some trades or something like that. Then try to offer this maximizing service. Then people will trust you. Anyways all the best .
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:02:44 PM

In my opinion nobody will send money to op to maximize their coins. The reason is you are a newbie here. So basically no one will trust you even if you are doing a sincere business. First try to get some positive trust from this forum as well as try to rank up by doing some trades or something like that. Then try to offer this maximizing service. Then people will trust you. Anyways all the best .
Even if he gets high rank their wont be any user who will invest it, because what he is telling is not possible every time, only one option is left is the escrow system. Like deposit it to the escrow and use same value of fund from his own pocket and do trading and give profit after some trades the investor can get assured and release the investment to him and do trading with the invested fund.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:35:23 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 01:06:06 PM by Monnt

Hi everyone ,

SCAM alert...

What a bullshit comment , how you can know and be sure that I am already investing a good portion of my money.
I am not asking anybody btc for my benefit , just saying that I am already on the market available minimum 12 hours a day and earn good profit.
Sorry but if you are describe 'too good to be true' the 20% interest within 72 hour , so you are not a good player and missing something in this area.
So I am very busy now and wish you happy invest and good return for you.
Hope you can now smell the bullshit after your trust has been painted red ?
I know now you will be very busy trying to open another account and thinking of other ways, but don't dare to do the same thing again buddy. Wish you better luck next time with your next account IF you do something which is acceptable and honest, trust me, if you do something honestly in this forum you will get good return.
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:15:05 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 07:41:00 AM by davey76

Why give money to a total stranger? It does not make sense to me Wink
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

It is too mucho of a profit to even consider it. More if we think that BTC is going up everyday. When one can multipliy x1.20 in so short a time, it tends not to need others so much...

davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:41:36 AM

Yes, it is just another try to scam people.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: