Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token  (Read 77480 times)
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:41:32 PM

Hi I have sent you address for the airdrop, still nothing.. Any news?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:10:22 PM

Airdrop is only for full members and above. DENIED!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:39:21 PM

What a rude behivour! Denied? And you have such bigger status than me? Such a funny little man. 
I don't give a sh*t  Wink Will promote negative on twitter for free to 15k followers,  not because I am denied, but because of this behavior.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:52:55 PM

What a rude behivour! Denied? And you have such bigger status than me? Such a funny little man.  
I don't give a sh*t  Wink Will promote negative on twitter for free to 15k followers,  not because I am denied, but because of this behavior.

Dude apparently you can't take a joke, so you must really give a shit. If it makes you feel better, i was denied too but go ahead Mr. popularity. Oh! we not worthy of your presence Mr. incredible superstar. Go ahead and promote negativity to your 15k ( Shocked oh god not 15k) followers about a coin distributed to multiple individuals  cos you felt salty from a joke from one person. Fucking pansy ass! This time am been rude.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:02:33 AM

PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT NOT RECEIVING THE AIRDROP ON THE NEW THREAD, IT IS FOR DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION ONLY

Everyone
Please follow the rules.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:57:28 AM

It's because you locked the first thread, people don't care and still post about airdrop here.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:00:36 AM

It's because you locked the first thread, people don't care and still post about airdrop here.

What's to post? Airdrop was free coins. Nobody is "entitled" to them. The OP stated he got over 1,000 requests from valid members within the first hour; so if you PM'd him after 1 p.m. you were too late. Very simple. No reason to go on and on about I PM'd you and I did not get the airdrop. If you did not get them you were too late, plain and simple. If you look at the contract address there are over 1,000 txs. It is over. Whining and cringing won't change anything. Continuing to post in this thread about it is simply SPAM postings.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Addressed

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:39:52 AM

Lets see where our free distribution will take us. Its a pitty im not qualified to receive.

Following.
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

I'll be waiting for bounties to be available, I hope there will be some good bounties available.

We have a small Bounty Program going now. Below is a link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114512.msg21178101#msg21178101

Dazedconfused11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:49:02 AM

There is still not much information available in here to be able to fully understand what will this coins be like in the future.
And also I still can't decide what to do if i don't fully understand about the project.

There is more information in the white paper on the website -> https://www.senderon.org/

Let us know if you have any specific questions though

Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:50:58 AM

Senderon is a token committed to creating and supporting the world of privacy and its surrounding business opportunities and projects. Whether it is a project or basic idea already existing in the early concept, Senderon welcomes any opportunity to assist and participate. It looks like you don't have the spesific project and the white paper you have the support strategy, I think the question... Many new projects have just created a new koin or token. The current team structure has only four members, and there may be 10 members in the next three months. I think it will be more difficult to gain trust from investors or projects and tenders... It's a good idea. It would be great if managed well
Gwyn

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:55:19 AM

like the idea of this project!,where is Bitcointalk Forum Campaign BB-code and register form ?
Dazedconfused11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:00:43 AM

I sent PM yesterday when airdrop was active but now it's over and I didn't receive Senderon tokens.. why?

Please delete post regarding Airdrop and PM Smiley thank you

Dazedconfused11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:01:31 AM

Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.

PM'd

Dazedconfused11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:02:52 AM

Pm'd as well Smiley

If anyone else has AIRDROP questions please send me a direct message

We do still have spots open for the bounties on Twitter, Facebook, and the BTC Talk signature campaign.  Smiley Cheers!

Gwyn

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:06:56 AM

Pm'd as well Smiley

If anyone else has AIRDROP questions please send me a direct message

We do still have spots open for the bounties on Twitter, Facebook, and the BTC Talk signature campaign.  Smiley Cheers!

hello sir , what you roles? a team member of Senderon ?  sorry i first loot you name
PikaShuh

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:09:34 AM

Senderon is a token committed to creating and supporting the world of privacy and its surrounding business opportunities and projects. Whether it is a project or basic idea already existing in the early concept, Senderon welcomes any opportunity to assist and participate. It looks like you don't have the spesific project and the white paper you have the support strategy, I think the question... Many new projects have just created a new koin or token. The current team structure has only four members, and there may be 10 members in the next three months. I think it will be more difficult to gain trust from investors or projects and tenders... It's a good idea. It would be great if managed well
well, it looks like you have the same thing with me.. or you just modify my post.. i hope not
actually they already answer our question here
Senderon, is a token focused on creating and supporting business opportunities and projects in and around the cryptocurrency world. Whether it be an already-existing projects or a basic idea in its early conception, Senderon welcomes any opportunity to assist and be involved.
looks like you dont have spesific project and from whitepaper you have support strategies, the problem that i think is.. many new project just created new koin or token..
with current team structure with only 4 member... and maybe 10 members in the next 3 month, i think it will make more difficult to get trust from investor or Projects and proposals...
actually this is good idea.. if manage well this will great

we have our own specific targets such as our project platform but supporting community projects is a great way to build up services, recognition and funds to develop our own goals.
they have their own platform, i want to try it
supporting community projects? well does it will looks like waves platform or Ethereum platform?
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:19:49 AM

That's a big dream I guess but let's not limit this project, but i am a member accout can't join it ,so hope can hit some market ,buy something , i will keep watching
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:00:04 AM

Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.

I can tell you this is one of the most shady Airdrop I have seen in the space, the time the announcement was made and the time I sent my address there is no way the 1000 addresses would have been collected, since the minimum rank for the Airdrop is Full member.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:35:39 AM

Hi man yesterday i sent you in pm  message - Sent to: buneskiti on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:04 PM . And I didtn resive airdrop. But people that was posting at thread after me sad that they resived airdrop.

I can tell you this is one of the most shady Airdrop I have seen in the space, the time the announcement was made and the time I sent my address there is no way the 1000 addresses would have been collected, since the minimum rank for the Airdrop is Full member.

Someone else whining about been excluded from a free air drop.  Let me ask you, if you were walking by an ice cream shop and there is a sign that stated "free ice cream to first 100 customers" if you walked in and was told that you missed the promotion, do you hang around and scream that this is one of the shadiest ice cream stores you have ever encountered?    
try to visualize this, cos it will keep you from making an ass of yourself in the future.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: