Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token  (Read 77480 times)
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

This thread has been so quite for days now, no post from the developer,
Is there any development going on behind the scene?
Looking forward to hear something from the dev.

Agree.

We need at least some updates or feedback. Register a Twitter account, if it is hard for you to write posts on the forum.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:27:19 PM

Some people are more interested in exchanges than actual development it looks like.. Roll Eyes
This is absolutely correct. Even thought it alway happen with all free coin but Senderon really needs an exchange site now. It is free coin no ICO. Dev needs funds to develop new features for the project.
maybe they already have their own funds for the development of this project
therefore they do not do ico

I meant everyone including "supporters" lol.
They are all asking for exchanges while just a few are asking about development.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:43:03 PM

I am scared this is a dead project. I am still waiting for news from them.

How can this be a "dead project" if the ANN thread was made just a week ago?  Use your brain.
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:32:06 PM

How can this be a "dead project" if the ANN thread was made just a week ago?  Use your brain.

Devs are working to get Senderon Token listed on an exchange. I'll see if they can jump in here and answer questions. >>> You can talk to them on Telegram Smiley https://t.me/joinchat/GM1PSQ1mnkGFWDlWlEchAQ

Cheers!

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:00:39 PM

Why are you in a hurry to get this Senderon token listed? I'm sure it won't until the devs put out a much clearer roadmap. In recent months, most of the tokens that get listed in Bittrex are tokens that are well-funded and has a strong roadmap and a known team.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:21:44 PM

when will SDRN going to trade exchanges and where?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

They were posting that kind of comment because they were afraid that they will not get anything from these free tokens.  Grin
Or better yet, they just wanted to push the dev team by negativity so at least they can get something out of this.
I think what we can do right now is just to support the next steps that the dev will ask assistance of from the community.
It really takes time, patience and effort to develop a project, aside from the financials involved.
So if SDRN team will really push this project, then, we are the fortunate ones who got these tokens for free, if not, that's fine - we just gave our ETH addy. And it's not a big deal.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:25:02 AM

They were posting that kind of comment because they were afraid that they will not get anything from these free tokens.  Grin
Or better yet, they just wanted to push the dev team by negativity so at least they can get something out of this.
I think what we can do right now is just to support the next steps that the dev will ask assistance of from the community.
It really takes time, patience and effort to develop a project, aside from the financials involved.
So if SDRN team will really push this project, then, we are the fortunate ones who got these tokens for free, if not, that's fine - we just gave our ETH addy. And it's not a big deal.

Start a Senderon project....a social media campaign....a group....create some banners, signatures, avatars....present something to the community....these things are built by the people ---> they're decentralized --> if you like the project then support with actions and the network will increase in value.  Right now it's just an idea ---> Build it!
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:28:08 AM

would it trade in the novaexchange?
would it have opportunity to trade in Bittrex
seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:22:34 AM

Sorry I have a question abit out of topic, I understand that we should discuss about project in this thread rather than exchanger. But I was wondering which exchanger supports ERC23 token, as I notice not many exchangers do, right? And yet novaexchange is having problem with ERC20, don't know if it is good for ERC23?
loakbtc

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

would it trade in the novaexchange?
would it have opportunity to trade in Bittrex
opportunity is always there, maybe we should wait for the latest news from dev and hopefully can be listed in bittrex because that's a good thing for this project
buneskiti (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:27:32 PM

Just a few updates:

Exchanges - coinexchange.io got back to us, offered to list for 1btc. If I'm honest i dont think thats worth the money as its a pretty low volume exchange. I'd rather organise a cryptopia listing if we have to pay but honestly i think that its ridiculous that its this hard to be listed on an exchange.

ICO reviewing website - development for this has gone underway, will release details on this as they come along. We have also secured a deal with a popular crypto youtube channel to do video reviews of certain ICO's which will also be featured on the site.

Another announcement -  In the next few days we will be having a pretty major announcement around an exciting project we've organised and created. I'll make a post outlining the concept and path ahead. Stage 1 is due for launch within the next week.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:32:16 PM

Thank you for the valuable information.
I can’t wait.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:48:22 PM

What about a community crowdfund for exchange listing? I think here a lot of Senderon whales with big bags who would be willing to donate some bucks to support a specific exchange listing? Any supporters including me interested? Have you already tried to contact Novaexchange, Livecoin or liqui.io? It's not that hard to get listed there imho.

Don't trust any exchange!
knuckey

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

Just a few updates:

Exchanges - coinexchange.io got back to us, offered to list for 1btc. If I'm honest i dont think thats worth the money as its a pretty low volume exchange. I'd rather organise a cryptopia listing if we have to pay but honestly i think that its ridiculous that its this hard to be listed on an exchange.

ICO reviewing website - development for this has gone underway, will release details on this as they come along. We have also secured a deal with a popular crypto youtube channel to do video reviews of certain ICO's which will also be featured on the site.

Another announcement -  In the next few days we will be having a pretty major announcement around an exciting project we've organised and created. I'll make a post outlining the concept and path ahead. Stage 1 is due for launch within the next week.

why not make a thread in the marketplace altcoins for trading until we get listed into the exchanger ?
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:23:23 PM

why not make a thread in the marketplace altcoins for trading until we get listed into the exchanger ?

Because it already exists. Check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2127410.0
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:02:51 PM

Just a few updates:

A clear road map before heading to the exchange will be really beneficial to this coin's growth. Anyway, if you ready for the exchange, how about nova? am sure the community will be willing to donate to buy the npoints needed to get the 250 votes and last I checked, which was about 2wks ago,  it was still about $1800 to buy this points.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
knuckey

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

Because it already exists. Check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2127410.0

but that threadis is not updated like other exchanger thread, other thread we can know list the people who is sell and buy
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:55:22 PM

You don't have to pay exchanges at this stage, you just need to make sure the tokens can be traded on EthDelta. The rest will take care of itself. I can give FUCK token as an example of how the early staging of trading for a freely distributed token need to go.
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

when listed exchange ? etherdelta ? cryptopia ? novaexchange ? bittrex ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: