Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token  (Read 77480 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

Dev, let's find a solution that doesn't reward those who dumped their stake!!
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:43:38 PM

Smart contract that exchanges 1:1 ERC20 for ERC23 seams the most logical solution. I am not sure how hard this is to achieve though.

Second best solution is dev gives an address where to send ERC23 and he sends back the same amount of ERC20 to the sender's address. Basically it's the same like the first solution but doing it manually.

You can also give a very large time frame for this as moving forward with the new token will not be dependant of everyone swapping at the same time.
buneskiti (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:11:37 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 04:02:37 PM by buneskiti

Hi,

This is the way the swap will work:

- An Address will be posted in which you send SDRN to,
- you will need to send your address, txid, timestamp of transaction (can be found on block explorer) and amount to an email address specified at the time. Be sure to send this as soon as you have sent the SDRN. Any requests sent via pm or telegram won't be accepted

The swap will avaliable between 18th of september to 2nd of October until 23:00 UTC. Although tokens will be processed as quick as possible as requests come in. Any coins undistributed will be put towards the development fund. I will be closing the OTC thread at the start of the swap.

Part of the problem with a snapshot is the due to being ERC23, its been very hard to map holders aside from manually searching each address and after checking a selection of the original distribution list it seems that a lot have moved from original addresses. Those who have their sold tokens won't be entitled to the new ones.

got some news up and coming on a few of our projects so keep any eye out for those over the next few days
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

Hi,

- you will need to send your txid, timestamp of transaction (can be found on block explorer) and amount to an email address specified at the time. Be sure to send this as soon as you have sent the SDRN. Any requests sent via pm or telegram won't be accepted

The swap will avaliable between 18th of september to 2nd of October until 23:00 UTC. Although tokens will be processed as quick as possible as requests come in. Any coins undistributed will be put towards the development fund. I will be closing the OTC thread at the start of the swap.

Part of the problem with a snapshot is the due to being ERC23, its been very hard to map holders aside from manually searching each address and after checking a selection of the original distribution list it seems that a lot have moved from original addresses. Those who have their sold tokens won't be entitled to the new ones.

got some news up and coming on a few of our projects so keep any eye out for those over the next few days
can you give step step to swap?
I am still confused because I can only see the balance of SDRN in myetherwallet not in etherscan

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tessaphin

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:35:03 PM

Hi,

- you will need to send your address, txid, timestamp of transaction (can be found on block explorer) and amount to an email address specified at the time. Be sure to send this as soon as you have sent the SDRN. Any requests sent via pm or telegram won't be accepted

Good news Senderon
swap / snapshot  Huh
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:07:16 PM

What the main reason swap from ERC23 to ERC20 token standart?
As far as I heard ERC23 better than ERC20.

i think its for the exchange listing there are many exchange that  still not support ERC23 so its hard for them to add it there.
if i am not wrong many exchange did update to ERC23 but not sure 100% hope many users will confirm what i say

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 789

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:27:46 AM

Hi,

sorry asking for, what SDRN email address  ?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:06:11 AM

Hi,

Yeah would be good idea if you give us a step how to swap the Sanderson Token to the new token. or that will going an docs spreadsheet too ?
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:33:02 AM

Hi,

? So I must send my sdrn back to the dev. Then send an email ? Why I must send an email? Everything can see on blockchain so anyone can known when I send sdrn to you. They can known this information ez
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:48:35 AM

Hi,

-snip-

Dev, can we just pm you thru BCT and not send this via email?
One of my friends here just got hacked his account recently just because he used email for some kind of bounty.
It's not here in SDRN but I don't want to happen this in my account. It takes time to build your account, then, suddenly you lost it.
I don't know how f*ck*n' hackers can just change your email and acquire your account here in the forum.
goocoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

I am interesting about when we can trade it in platform..
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:34:02 AM

Hello, can anyone tell me if Senderon will be listed on Coinexchange and on the COINMARKETCAP site? thank you so much.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:45:17 AM

Hello, can anyone tell me if Senderon will be listed on Coinexchange and on the COINMARKETCAP site? thank you so much.

I checked through Coinexchange and i do not see any ethereum token listed there probably they do not support it or lack the resources to do so but senderon will certainly be listed on the COINMARKETCAP once they are listed onany exchange and have a price value.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

Hi,

I still dont understand how can we swap it ? why do we need to send email  ithink its better if we just sent the sdrn to address then get back same amount  we only need is txid.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

Hi,

I still dont understand how can we swap it ? why do we need to send email  ithink its better if we just sent the sdrn to address then get back same amount  we only need is txid.
I also think so, we just sent to the senderon address that you release , you check SDRN balance and send SDRN ERC-20 back. It's hard to people who haven't 0.01 ETH in their address.
buneskiti (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:10:25 AM

Just checking the thread:

why does nobody want to send details of their transactions via email? Main reason is its easier for us to verify and process if they are sent to an email rather than PM here as we still get spammed with airdrop requests here. The email will be specified along with the ETH address to send to.

I've already explained the problem with "screenshotting" balances (lack of mapping features) and just checking a balance doesn't work because people could transfer tokens around and it would take up a lot of time to verify this.

That's why the tokens have to be recollected, i'm sorry if you lack the gas but its literally 30 cents worth of ETH you need to hold for gas to send so if you can't do that then im afraid its tough luck. I'm 100% sure you will be able to sell your SDRN for more than 30 cents so think of the long term opportunity.
dsertov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:14:03 AM

Could you please inform me on which exchanges you have been listed?
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

why does nobody want to send details of their transactions via email? Main reason is its easier for us to verify and process if they are sent to an email rather than PM here as we still get spammed with airdrop requests here. The email will be specified along with the ETH address to send to.

I've already explained the problem with "screenshotting" balances (lack of mapping features) and just checking a balance doesn't work because people could transfer tokens around and it would take up a lot of time to verify this.

That's why the tokens have to be recollected, i'm sorry if you lack the gas but its literally 30 cents worth of ETH you need to hold for gas to send so if you can't do that then im afraid its tough luck. I'm 100% sure you will be able to sell your SDRN for more than 30 cents so think of the long term opportunity.

Because it does not make sense to be this complicated. What is the problem to do it like this:

1. You provide an ETH address for people to send you the ERC23 tokens.
2. You send back the same amount of ERC20 to the same address that send you the ERC23
3. Min amount of tokens to be swapped, let's say 1k to discourage spammers.

Why do we need to e-mail you with all those details, why does it matter what is the time stamp the transaction ID etc. etc?
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

just make sure before the transaction on the 18th of september, means we just transfer the SDRN token erc23 then send the tx id to email with the address mew erc20?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

I do not understand this whole debate,just sign up for a separate e-mail for this airdrop,if you afraid of hackers Wink Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: