Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie wants to know somethings  (Read 1759 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:38:18 PM

I would like to ask if a newbie can join a campaign the pays close to a jr member rank? I really need answers guys need help on my problem

Don't post this here, maybe lock this thread and start it again here in this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0.
This Thread is all the discussion about bitcoin community and it's new innovations, not this kind of questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:42:03 PM

I would like to ask if a newbie can join a campaign the pays close to a jr member rank? I really need answers guys need help on my problem
No it is very impossible that a newbie will be pay close to a jr.member rank, only some signature campaigns who accepts newbie. You should know or learn first about how would you rank up and how to join to signature campaigns so you could earn bitcoins today.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:48:42 PM

I think you need to be a jr member first. Because most of the campaigns needed to be a high rank or the minimum rank that they are needed is a jr. But somehow there was a some campaigns that accepting  newbie i think that is for a social media campaign. And you will able to join that one.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:01:48 PM

I think you should use your eyes and search button before asking questions here.  There is this board called beginners help and you should first read it.  Do not be too lazy because this kind of post is really annoying.  I am a Filipino but i agree with what Pearls said.

Another filipino sig campaign shit poster who needs to start earning money immediately and can't
even be bothered reading through the campaign threads, or be patient enough to rank up to jr
member (30 days is an eternity).  Have I got that about right?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

There aren't plenty of signature campaigns out there and if there are the pay is pretty low. You can't demand a good paying signature campaign if you haven't proven yourself on this forum.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

No, there are virtually no signature campaign that accept Newbies. The minimum you should be is Jr. Member and you will get only a small amount.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

Most of campaigns does not accept the newbie rank, so you should try to increase your rank first, and make posts with a good quality to be qualified to enroll into a signature campaign.
As i see, few campaigns start to accept Jr member rank, so you should post 10 others posts to be allowed to enroll one of them if there is some slots.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

I recommend for beginners if you want to participate in bounty in any project please participate in blog & video campaigns because usually they allow newbie to participate.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:18:53 PM

you should continue rank for jr, after that you can join campaign for ico project, but you need to know that to follow campaign like bounty sosmed and signature is not easy. You are sued with a quality postal post and you are obliged to follow the rules they give. So do not ever think easy. Because you could have eliminated the campaign from their project.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:19:37 PM

If you bring in that mindset, you may end up not getting anywhere as you will end up dropping shitty posts which eventually will end up like spam and no one will recruit you into their campaigns. If you are wise, stay on this forum like you are here to learn, participate by contributing without just trying to make a quick random post and if your rank shoots up, maybe you can get a signature campaign recruiting Juniors! See it as just a benefit of being a part of the forum and not your main reason to be here! Word from a brother like you!!
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:35:19 PM

Well, some signature campaign allow newbie to join in their campaign but I think the best way to do is post in any topic and rank up as junior membe. In addition to that, you need to follow the rules in singature campaign because joining in signature campaign is not easy and it takes time to wait but if you join in may signature campaign you can assure that you could gain income.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:36:18 PM

There is a process that you must go through, and you should be diligent in reading this forum, either for your own knowledge.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:12:10 PM

There are campaigns which pay to junior members but it's too less and the spots available are also less but again it depends on who the manager is and who is the owner if he feels he needs advertisement from juniors you are good to go. By the way you are still not a junior member just saying
TanClan98

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

I see that you need more post 11 post than later on you will be suprised that you will become a Jr. Member and can join a campaign. NOTE: some campaigns dont accept junior members so so really need to find one that accepts a jr. Members go to marketplace the altcoin forum and you will see a childboard that indicates bounties. A newbie campaign pays a low amount rather than to a jr. Member but in the positive side if you join campaigns for a newbie that is waves campaign you post while get paid at the same time I did that back than but something come up so now this is my first campaign the add that you see down here at my post reply.
weonstyle

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

No, newbie can't join any campaign because i don't see any campaign accept and demand newbie. So wait for a month and after month you could apply behalf of this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 You could see in this link some campaigns accept the Jr.member not newbie, then it mean wait for you when you become jr. member.  
hello sir, how about social bounty? i newbie join it? thanks
v.dcm

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:35:18 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 07:50:02 PM by v.dcm

Yes, you can. But there are not so much of those campaigns, I think it's a matter of trust or something like that
You just need to do the search and you'll find it  Wink But the best you can do is wait until you become a Jr Member (at least)
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

I think newbies can't join signature campaigns i don't know about social media campaigns (from bounty campaigns) but most campaigns accept from junior members upwards sooo..you can just post different answers on different threads and you will rise in rank.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

The only way to find out is to just keep an eye out for upcoming campaigns. I am also looking to join a campaign soo to receive my first ever bitcoin but I don't expect much considering the rank I am.
weonstyle

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:28:04 AM

Usually, there's no campaign that accepts newbie. Even, jr. Member and Member's stake is the same for most campaign. So, it's quite impossible for newbie to get a pay close to jr. Member.
But of course, there're some campaigns that accept newbie too, although it's really rare.
how about social media bounties? can newbie join it if i qualify? i see social bounties not see the rank in bitcointalk but see followers and frieds
is it true?
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:53:53 AM

find other bounties like social media first while ranking up your bitcointalk account
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: