Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion [CLOSED]  (Read 26109 times)
bountyportals

Activity: 368
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:11:48 AM

irfan_pak10
bountyportals
I have in my personal account twitter there are 107 retweets dovu tweets.
In the personal bounty portal only 83 retweets.
24 retweets lost !!!
What are we going to do in this situation Huh
Don't you guys read the previous posts? It's been mentioned in the beginning that the retweets are limited to 3/day.
I reread all your posts every day and not only that.
How can it be possible in conditions when the portal does not work within a week to set any restrictions?
I do not understand your attitude to what is happening.
Correct the technical part of the portal and then set limits with notification of all partners participating in the program bounty.
This will be true at least. It seems that generous managers are doing everything possible to take over all the retweets that the partners could not do because of the non-working portal.
Very sorry, but so far only so.
P.S. managers on bounties, show me on an example how your limit works on today's day. look at Twitter and Facebook, where can I find 3 posts to do my job  Huh
managers on bounties, every day I perform tasks on Twitter and Facebook !!!
The figures of the generosity portal are understated by 30% of my completed assignments.
I do not understand what's going on  Huh

Please,
Instead of creating a fuss, try to explain your problem. Every day, you can retweet 3 tweets at max and then you have to visit your portal to have your stakes updated. If there are no tweets on twitter then that doesn't mean you are unable to continue with the campaign. Please wait for the next posts to be published then you can retweet those.
What 30% are you talking about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bountyportals

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:19:09 AM

Campaign bounty portal is not working properly. I have only 12 retweets counted there, but I've made much more, about 50-60. Same situation with FB reposts, only half of them are counted. I never violate the requirement to make not more than 3 repost/retweet in one day. And as I can see and read here, in this thread and in portal chat, I'm not alone. So, what are you going to do with this problem?

You're not alone because you guys don't bother to read the previous posts before complaining. It's been announced several times that facebook stakes are counted manually at the end of week. And twitter posts are limited to 3 retweets/day. If you retweet more than 3, they won't be counted.
I've made 45-46 reposts fm your FB page (just check it now), but only 30 of them are counted at the moment. Also only 15 of my 50 retweets are taken into account. And I told you in my previous post - I never violate the requirement to make not more than 3 repost/retweet in one day. I remember about this rule and I'm participating in FB and Tw campaigns fm the end of August, so I had enough time to make all of these activities gradually, day by day. So, I can make a conclusion, that everything is fine with my reposts/retweets, all of them are in full accordance with campaign rules, but there is a problem with stake counting in your portal.
So, what are you going to do with this problem?

Please make sure that you login to your portal after performing the tasks so that your stakes get updated. It won't work if you work the whole month and visit the portal after that. In that case, only the stakes of one day will be counted.
We have reset your account for now. But make sure you follow the proper procedure from now.

Thanks,
Dev Team

bountyportals

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:21:48 AM

irfan_pak10
bountyportals
I have in my personal account twitter there are 107 retweets dovu tweets.
In the personal bounty portal only 83 retweets.
24 retweets lost !!!
What are we going to do in this situation Huh
Don't you guys read the previous posts? It's been mentioned in the beginning that the retweets are limited to 3/day.
I reread all your posts every day and not only that.
How can it be possible in conditions when the portal does not work within a week to set any restrictions?
I do not understand your attitude to what is happening.
Correct the technical part of the portal and then set limits with notification of all partners participating in the program bounty.
This will be true at least. It seems that generous managers are doing everything possible to take over all the retweets that the partners could not do because of the non-working portal.
Very sorry, but so far only so.
P.S. managers on bounties, show me on an example how your limit works on today's day. look at Twitter and Facebook, where can I find 3 posts to do my job  Huh
managers on bounties, every day I perform tasks on Twitter and Facebook !!!
The figures of the generosity portal are understated by 30% of my completed assignments.
I do not understand what's going on  Huh

Please,
Instead of creating a fuss, try to explain your problem. Every day, you can retweet 3 tweets at max and then you have to visit your portal to have your stakes updated. If there are no tweets on twitter then that doesn't mean you are unable to continue with the campaign. Please wait for the next posts to be published then you can retweet those.
What 30% are you talking about?

Please make sure that you login to your portal after performing the tasks so that your stakes get updated. It won't work if you work the whole month and visit the portal after that. In that case, only the stakes of one day will be counted.
We have reset your account for now. But make sure you follow the proper procedure from now.

Thanks,
Dev Team

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

I have completed Urdu translation of DOVU thread, Here is the link https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19951.new#new

Kindly update spreadsheet!

Thank you.

Did you reserve the Urdu translation? Man its already done. You should have check the spreadsheet

Yeah! I have sent you a pm and I also posted on this forum for reservation.
Dimonxxx

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:31:48 AM

The question is why haven't the numbers change in the office, on the website I have? Accrual going the right way or not?
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:48:21 AM

Campaign bounty portal is not working properly. I have only 12 retweets counted there, but I've made much more, about 50-60. Same situation with FB reposts, only half of them are counted. I never violate the requirement to make not more than 3 repost/retweet in one day. And as I can see and read here, in this thread and in portal chat, I'm not alone. So, what are you going to do with this problem?

You're not alone because you guys don't bother to read the previous posts before complaining. It's been announced several times that facebook stakes are counted manually at the end of week. And twitter posts are limited to 3 retweets/day. If you retweet more than 3, they won't be counted.
I've made 45-46 reposts fm your FB page (just check it now), but only 30 of them are counted at the moment. Also only 15 of my 50 retweets are taken into account. And I told you in my previous post - I never violate the requirement to make not more than 3 repost/retweet in one day. I remember about this rule and I'm participating in FB and Tw campaigns fm the end of August, so I had enough time to make all of these activities gradually, day by day. So, I can make a conclusion, that everything is fine with my reposts/retweets, all of them are in full accordance with campaign rules, but there is a problem with stake counting in your portal.
So, what are you going to do with this problem?

Thanks,
Dev Team
Great thanks, now my figures in the portal look like in full order. So, I'll follow your instruction as per procedure mentioned above.
yweetot

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:28:18 AM

When will the project be on the line? Huh

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:11:46 PM

actually i'm a bit confused with the "post count" that shown on the spreadsheet, on my line it's stated that i had 469 post count now , so i need to raise it into 484 (469-484=15) in order to receive stakes this week?

Tozex