Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ETH OR BTC, WHICH ONE IS MORE PROFITABLE?  (Read 569 times)
juanpa9502 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

I´ve read some discussion here, and i feel there is not a final answer about if Mining is still profitable. However, i think is still profitable if ur electricity bill are cheap and u have a good budget.

But still have a question. If u are new in mining,  and  u have a good budget. Which Crypto would be better to mine? EHT or BTC. I Know u should buy ASICs for BTC and GPU for ETH.   I know as well POS would be the other year for ETH, but i know as well u could mine Zcash or another Altcoins.

BUT NOW, in one year term, which is better to mine ETH or BTC

I Really Appreciate your responds.

THANKS!!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:53:36 AM

I´ve read some discussion here, and i feel there is not a final answer about if Mining is still profitable. However, i think is still profitable if ur electricity bill are cheap and u have a good budget.
But still have a question. If u are new in mining,  and  u have a good budget. Which Crypto would be better to mine? EHT or BTC. I Know u should buy ASICs for BTC and GPU for ETH.   I know as well POS would be the other year for ETH, but i know as well u could mine Zcash or another Altcoins.
BUT NOW, in one year term, which is better to mine ETH or BTC
I Really Appreciate your responds.
THANKS!!!!
I have 2 friends who are bitcoin and eth enthusiasts respectively. They both want to mine however it seems like the rig is just good for a year and then you will have no choice but to upgrade the graphics card due to the difficulty level (I assume you know what I'm talkin about).

Regarding your question, amigo... you must do your own research because only you can determine which mining will be profitable as per your preferences. I would personally recommend Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash for now, but you have to make sure that your expenses would not exceed your profit. I am actually trying to convince my mother to order and install a huge solar panel in our backyard, probably that could save me some money from paying electricity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: