Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitpetite tumbler  (Read 10815 times)
Shreyas1983

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

Is anyone having issues depositing BTC? Just deposited some, and on the blockchain the transaction has 10 confirmations, but in BitPetite it's showing "pending deposit", 0/3 confirmations....
NewdayBTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:42:54 PM

I put in around $230 in August and got my %147 ROI without any issues. (They actually paid me more than that for some reason)

I waited for another month or so and just recently, I put another $400 into it for the %180 plan (9 weeks)

I have no doubt that It will be up and running for me to at least get everything back.

I have been able to withdraw BTC yesterday with no issues at all.

The bank is offering 0.5% up to 1.8% annually on interest rates and this web Bitpetite is offering 3.97% daily. It doesn't look like a healthy website and looks more like a Ponzi scheme which can fall down anytime leaving the latest investors with nothing while very few people who joined at the beginning and who referred other persons can make it by not losing their investment. Any person with a sane brain knows that this business cannot be sustainable and it is going to crumble soon.

Lol anyone who even thinks like this doesn't understand crypto.

Im not saying put your money in. Do what you want guys its your choice.
I say its better to use your money for something rather than leaving it sitting around and spreading FUD.

Have a nice day lol
cryptoman8888

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:56:27 AM

A lot of people don’t understand this but you are not actually making 4.5% profit daily on your investment. Over the term of 6 weeks for example you get a 147% return. That includes the initial capital. Unlike Bitconnect, BitPetite does not hold your capital. It is returned daily. Your actual profit is 47% in 6 weeks or 42 Days. That is 1.12 percent profit a day with a 3.38 percent daily capital release. This is sustainable and provides a more confident model than Bitconnect.

Please add me as a sponsor for more honest feedback and support.  https://bitpetite.com/?aff=closed24x7

Right on dude. Well said.

Everything working well on my end as well.

Just a small some of clubbing money to try this out. That's all. Smiley
sebr1ng

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:20:35 AM

Yeah, so far is working fine! But as always - keep in mind that they can always run away with your money - so only invest what you can afford to lose. For now - I'm in the game and will see for the future.
muddy

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:31:27 AM

they have not paid me, its been over 48 hours since I submitted, and my withdrawal amount are small

they have no problems taking deposits but they are not paying
coinedabit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

You know when something doesn't look or sound like you would normally encounter. This goes against the grain and is going to confuse a lot of people for a while so I would say now is the best time to invest. Feels so right but people saying it's wrong from past Ponzi experiences just makes me more sure about bitpetite and bitconnect for at least a year I think.
This is a chance to scale up fast and if we are lucky it'll still be around in a few years so reinvesting would have been totally worth it. Love it!
https://bitpetite.com/?aff=shindingo
muddy

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

its day #3, bitpetite still has not paid me, 2 withdrawals for about $200
Gravitycrab

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:30:03 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh any luck with those withdrawals yet guys? Bitpetit has generally got a good reputation as far as hyips go. Maybe withdrawals take longer over the weekend? Who knows...Either way keep us updated

Edit: Different time zones, thought your comment was yesterday
antunes3

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:37:56 PM

I just withdraw 16 LTC without problems and BTC is waiting for confirmations.

I see both transactions on my Nano Ledger wallet.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1286

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:25:03 PM

A lot of people don’t understand this but you are not actually making 4.5% profit daily on your investment. Over the term of 6 weeks for example you get a 147% return. That includes the initial capital. Unlike Bitconnect, BitPetite does not hold your capital. It is returned daily. Your actual profit is 47% in 6 weeks or 42 Days. That is 1.12 percent profit a day with a 3.38 percent daily capital release. This is sustainable and provides a more confident model than Bitconnect.

Please add me as a sponsor for more honest feedback and support.  https://bitpetite.com/?aff=closed24x7

This is correct, i wabted to say this in my earlier post
but i couldnt work it out to back up what i wanted to say.

This is a low and sustainable model imo although the
Advertisement of 147% return sounds way over the top
on initial inspection.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
antunes3

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:49:15 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 09:33:00 PM by antunes3

I just withdraw 16 LTC without problems and BTC is waiting for confirmations.

I see both transactions on my Nano Ledger wallet.

Just checked my Nano Ledger Wallet and my BTC is in there. It took approximate 4 hours to get all the confirmations. No problems so far with BTC withdrawals

You can use my referral:   https://bitpetite.com/?aff=antunes3
TopCat9363

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:57:32 PM

ahh if this is the case, then this may actually be more safe than bitconnect, agreed anyone?
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:58:07 PM

Has anyone ever had a problem withdrawing funds?

CryptoCoinCalculator

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:13:17 PM

There is a new online calculator. With this you can easily calculate your profit (and your risks):

http://www.bitpetite-calculator.com/
Allyish76

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:27:05 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 07:33:11 PM by Allyish76

Has anyone ever had a problem withdrawing funds?

So far I have not any trouble withdrawing funds.  It can take a little while to get the confirmations needed sometimes, but not longer than 20 minutes or so and usually shorter.  I have had NO problem at all with Bitpetite paying!  In fact just for kicks, i used their chat feature to ask a random question just to see if they answered it... And i had to wait for long while for someone to get to me in the cue (40 minutes actually) , but a guy named "Darren" got back to me and answered all of my questions in detail and in perfect English and was very clear and easy to get answers from and also pretty fun to talk to--actually a real person--and i kidded with him about Bitpetite being thought of a scam and he said he could see why people thought that but they are here to stay.  So their support responds--in the chat feature at least--and is a real person.  

Also if you get delayed deposits or withdrawals they have a link where you can see exactly where your coin is in the process and how many confirmations etc...

Its a short run till you get your money back plus 47%... 6 weeks.  I invested 1 bitcoin when it was at $5729 and am making $257 a day weekdays and $56 weekends.  only 47% of your dividends is profit and the rest is the return of your original investment... So its not exactly as crazy a % as people think... Basically  you get 47% profit by the end and you break even about 4 weeks into your 6 weeks.

BTW, Its Sunday and I just withdrew over .019 bitcoin before i started writing this and it is already confirmed... so like 5 minutes.  

P.S. Always get your money back in coins instead of USD--since the market is trending up (generally)--that way you might make even make more profit because the Bitpetite dividends are computed based the price of Bitcoin when you got in.  If it goes up--you got back your coin plus your profit, plus the profit on the rise in Bitcoin!

OBVIOUSLY I WAS 100% WRONG!!!! DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE WITH HIGH RETURNS LIKE THIS.  I H AVE JUST HAD A HARD LESSON.  THEY ARE ALL CROOKS AND IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.  ONLY WAY TO MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY IS TRADING OR HOLDING.   DONT INVEST IN HIGH YIELD PROGRAMS.  THEY ARE ALL GOING TO GO DOWN SOONER OR LATER AND USUALL SOONER.  VERY SAD.  I HOPE NO ONE SIGNED UP AFTER READING MY POST!
muddy

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:32 AM

all is ok, my withdrawals were processed
sebr1ng

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

yep, the same for me. 2 weeks in now, and I've been withdrawing every day BTC with success. Hope this will be around for good Smiley
TopCat9363

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

works fine
tevwel

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:38:55 PM

What is irritating that bitpetite works on and off. I could not login for a while in mid-October when they were adding a new BTC node. Then I had to figure out that I can login only with Tor. Now, again I cannot login. It is very irritating. Hopefully, they have not run away with my money.
muddy

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:46:32 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 09:00:51 PM by muddy

can u guys login? I can access the site, but when I enter my login details to login and press enter nothing happens, no error messages, tried on 2 PCs and my laptop and had the same problem
same thing happened last week for a day or 2, couldnt login
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: