Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCmixer.biz — High volume bitcoin mixer  (Read 897 times)
btcmixerbiz (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:56:05 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 08:36:10 AM by btcmixerbiz

BTCmixer.biz — High volume bitcoin mixer

Our features:
- 0.01 minimum and 75 BTC maxium transfer amount for now
- Minimal service fee (0.0005 BTC + 0.4%).
- Time delay (optional)
- Bitcodes (optional)
- TOR mirror http://btcmixn2rw5hrbvc.onion/

We are also glad to welcome partners who are ready to invest from the 5 BTC.
Please write all wishes and remarks in this thread. We have big plans for the future!

---
btcmixer.biz
Support: support@btcmixer.biz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:39:56 PM

What is maximum amount we can mix with your service? Also how much you have in reserve, you should post a signed message with address holding enough bitcoin to process maximum amount that can be mixed with your site.

You can send that signed message to few of the trusted member of the community to verify privately if you don't like to post it publicly. You are new so you need to earn some trust before you can get customers.
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:27:07 AM

What is maximum amount we can mix with your service? Also how much you have in reserve, you should post a signed message with address holding enough bitcoin to process maximum amount that can be mixed with your site.

You can send that signed message to few of the trusted member of the community to verify privately if you don't like to post it publicly. You are new so you need to earn some trust before you can get customers.

On this forum I have no acquaintances, accordingly there is no person to whom I could translate 11 BTC. I hope that customers will leave feedback here, as well as in other forums, and I can post links to the threads on my site so that new users are not afraid to trust us.

Our automated system is designed in such a way that if there is a shortage of funds for mixing bitcoins, we return the customer's funds to the address from which he sent. Commission for this is not taken. This can happen if you want to mix 11 BTCs twice a day. But we will soon fix this. At the moment, we have already found a partner who will help us to significantly increase the total reserve of bitcoins.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:08:25 PM

On this forum I have no acquaintances, accordingly there is no person to whom I could translate 11 BTC. I hope that customers will leave feedback here, as well as in other forums, and I can post links to the threads on my site so that new users are not afraid to trust us.
You just spelled the reason why you should not stop with just this announcement thread. Your site needs to be acquainted here in the biggest forum of Bitcoiners on earth so you can get maximum customers.

Why don't you start to promote your site in this forum through signature and social media bounty campaigns ?
This will help you to gather trust amongst new customers.
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:16:25 AM

You just spelled the reason why you should not stop with just this announcement thread. Your site needs to be acquainted here in the biggest forum of Bitcoiners on earth so you can get maximum customers.

Why don't you start to promote your site in this forum through signature and social media bounty campaigns ?
This will help you to gather trust amongst new customers.

We will try to promote our service to reach your level. I think these services should not compete with each other. After all, the more reliable mixers, the more anonymity we can provide our customers.
jodoidao

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:04 AM

You are opening a mixing service with 11 BTC in stock? Is this a joke?
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:49:47 AM

the other day we will increase the reserve to 30 BTC. Tomorrow or the day after.
AND IT'S NOT A JOKE  Cheesy
jodoidao

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

You claim this is a "High volume bitcoin mixer" with 11 to 30 BTC reserve?
This got to be a joke right? you can be seriously think that 30 BTC is a "high volume" amount?
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:18:57 AM

This got to be a joke right? you can be seriously think that 30 BTC is a "high volume" amount?
Why not? As for other services, we do not have the largest reserve, but not the smallest one. We are investing and we are growing fast.
jodoidao

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

Why not? As for other services, we do not have the largest reserve, but not the smallest one. We are investing and we are growing fast.

What growing fast? What are you talking about?
You have registered your domain yesterday, since yesterday you managed to grow? wtf are you talking about?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:40:46 PM

Not to mention but website is taking forever for me to load.Coming back to the feedback,
Website looks alright,how serious are you about the business ? Speaking of your competitors you have chip mixer,crypto-mixer who are actively promoting themselves in the market and on the forum.What measures you are taking to stand out ? Why should customer choose you over them?

They're in an early phase,that could be an exception provided they lower the amount of bitcoins they're ready to mix.
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:17:51 PM

Not to mention but website is taking forever for me to load.Coming back to the feedback,
Website looks alright,how serious are you about the business ? Speaking of your competitors you have chip mixer,crypto-mixer who are actively promoting themselves in the market and on the forum.What measures you are taking to stand out ? Why should customer choose you over them?

They're in an early phase,that could be an exception provided they lower the amount of bitcoins they're ready to mix.

We have been working for a month, not two days, as you say. For a month we were able to increase the reserve slightly more than twice. In my opinion this is a good result.
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

Now we do not have the goal of competing with someone. We just want to make a reliable and useful service. If you do not have any functionality, please write to us. We can easily realize everything we need. Probably, when we acquire investors and the reserve crosses over 100BTC, we will need to pay more attention to advertising so that the bitcoins do not stand idle and each investor has a profit.
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:39:00 PM

We increased our reserve to 35BTC.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:36:10 AM

It's obviously a great thing that you managed to expand your reserve, but in reality, it doesn't hold much value since people can't verify if this is true unless they actually send in 35 BTC, but that won't happen. Are you okay with signing a message from an address, or addresses containing these coins in private to a trusted forum member? It will help you gain some credibility, because at this point there isn't anything that gives people a piece of mind when making use of your service.
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

It's obviously a great thing that you managed to expand your reserve, but in reality, it doesn't hold much value since people can't verify if this is true unless they actually send in 35 BTC, but that won't happen. Are you okay with signing a message from an address, or addresses containing these coins in private to a trusted forum member? It will help you gain some credibility, because at this point there isn't anything that gives people a piece of mind when making use of your service.

And what guarantees can I get? How can I be sure that I will be returned to the bitcoins?
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:29:34 AM

And what guarantees can I get? How can I be sure that I will be returned to the bitcoins?

As what has richardsNY, it will bring you credibility in the business specially that you are new into the tumbling services. I can't remember but there was one mixing services that went to this route and nothing has happened. In fact, a lot of members started to used to used their services as a result. The business you are in are very tough, although bitmixer.io has gone a lot has been popping up including you. So don't get us wrong here, we are trying to help you establish yourself in the forum.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:05:17 PM

As what has richardsNY, it will bring you credibility in the business specially that you are new into the tumbling services. I can't remember but there was one mixing services that went to this route and nothing has happened. In fact, a lot of members started to used to used their services as a result. The business you are in are very tough, although bitmixer.io has gone a lot has been popping up including you. So don't get us wrong here, we are trying to help you establish yourself in the forum.

Thank you very much for your help and advice, we will think over all this. The fact is that now there are a lot of customers, and there is no need to risk the whole reserve.
But as soon as our reserve significantly increases, we will have to do about what you say, so that the bitcoins do not stand idle and we could attract new customers.
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:56:57 AM

We increased our reserve to 50BTC.
btcmixerbiz (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

We increased our reserve to 75BTC.