Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO  (Read 2545 times)
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:44:21 PM

You can cek my signature, i think this is best ICO for this month, please visite my link on signature

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:53:58 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 08:14:14 PM by nidacoinlove

i want to ask will it be better to invest in an ICO that already has a product or an ICO without product not yet finished ?

ICO's are nowadays one of the best investment opportunities. In the ICO you get the concerned tokens in a very minimum price which  commonly are traded at a high price at exchanges.
Think best way to invest in ICO is to check the theme of the currency before investment, like I think VIBERATE theme is a unique one and I hope it's ICO will be successful, which is going to be in the next month.
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:26:32 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 05:44:41 PM by farhansadik

Only invest in ICOs if you have enough knowledge that what are you doing.
Speculators are casting their 1% interest storing or their Volatile BTC & ETH Profit at Primary coin offerings & token.
There are high chance to get scammed if you put your money in ICO without any information.
still better to invest in trading sites if you ask for me.
there are lots of trading sites where you can put your money,
check the trading child board.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

I specially suggest you can invest for opus and aventus its my personal opinion.I invest with opus and i hope this ico is successfully end.Secondly i preper you can invest with bowhead its really awesome ico.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

If in my opinion.
When investing before the ICO ends or has not started we just spend the funds that sparingly but we do not know the project was successful or not.
Then we invest after ICO selesei usually the funds in the output will be many but we can know if the project is successful or not.
Each has advantages or disadvantages.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

It is lots of people who are looking for best and safety ICO to invest.

My bet.

Pally ICO

Why?

- Pre-sale sold in 11 minutes. 
  Source: https://medium.com/@Pally/pallys-reaches-pre-sale-target-in-minutes-91bd7f76f6c6
 And proof Smiley : https://etherscan.io/address/0xe6a618e9269d36af746dce64dcd8956d72160e24

- Max cap is very small compare to others ICOs. Max cap = 4 500 000 $
So capitalisation when they hit exchange I think will be 100 000 000 $ ( more than 50x ICO price )

- They have beta product (app) with 25k downloads.

- They have all stars team and advisors from JP Morgan and HSBC Smiley

- So If they hit 100 000 000 $ market cap on exchange it will be 50x ICO price!

www.pally.co

http://icorating.com/project/257/Pally

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100229

You better stop posting your ad everywhere. We got it, Pally is good.
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

If you want to invest in an ICO invest in one that have a good team am their own blockchain or system, or a new concept, they should have proof of ongoing project, and professional advisers.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:14:28 PM

None of them can be a factor for a coin or project to be successful. Better to see the team, their roadmap and what will happen to it in future.
pavelna07

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

You can cek my signature, i think this is best ICO for this month, please visite my link on signature

Could you be more specific please, since you are endorsing this ICO would you highlight the key points for us. I am sure you understand that with the countless ICO being launched every moth nobody who takes crypto seriously has the energy to study a random white paper unless you deliver good pitch or multiple people speak highly about the project. Thank you for your understanding. 

nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

i want to ask will it be better to invest in an ICO that already has a product or an ICO without product not yet finished ?

Investing in ico without a product is riskier, but it can be much more profitable. Think for yourself, you lose money. Nobody will answer you here unequivocally. It is necessary to take specific ico

WBVC

Activity: 111

WBVC - fearless approach to investing

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:39:31 PM

Do not invest without doing your due diligence on the project (value, roadmap, timelines), team (backgrounds, location etc.) and platform being used for ICO

Pre-ICO startup? Apply to WBVC's global virtual accelerator and get $90K+ in funding to help prepare for ICO http://www.whiteboard.vc/accelerator.html
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:12:50 PM

It is better to invest in the ICO at which the price of selling the token on the exchange will be higher than during the ICO itself
yeah i agree with you bro, when investor invest in ico and price the token going up than price during ICO is a better.  Grin Grin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:13:50 PM

for myself i choose in ICO without product but have great innovation, i see the future of this project.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
RestinStJames

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:53:12 PM

ICO's are nowadays one of the best investment opportunities. In the ICO you get the concerned tokens in a very minimum price which  commonly are traded at a high price at exchanges.
Think best way to invest in ICO is to check the theme of the currency before investment, like I think VIBERATE theme is a unique one and I hope it's ICO will be successful, which is going to be in the next month.

I have actually been reading a lot about viberate lately. It seems like a cool idea.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:00:15 PM

If you want to invest in an ICO invest in one that have a good team am their own blockchain or system, or a new concept, they should have proof of ongoing project, and professional advisers.

In my opinion the best is for any option - a strong team. A weak team will even spoil the best idea.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:08:54 PM

I noticed that coin and the signature for that coin floating around in this forum though there doesn’t seem to have any attachment to me personally that would make me want to make a purchase. That coin is based on ticketing right? Since we have Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that can make the transaction fees much smaller than they already are then why would we need a new coin for that?

It just seems like a lot of trouble just so they can get the event hosters to accept the coin when they can just look up Bitcoin and accept that instead.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

Definately any ICO that has a working product is always a better option that to invest in something that is only on paper. OPUS was a very good choice but sadly their ICO ended couple of days back only. Do you have any particular in mind?

webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:46:05 PM

Before you invest in any ico you should read the white papers, study the road map and you can do your search about the team and their previous projects.
I hope you succeed in your investments.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:15:08 PM

For sure investing in an ICO that already have a product is much much better . This days you will see ICO just based on idea without even explaining or have any prove of  how they will make this idea come true .
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:27:25 PM

In my opinion the best is for any option - a strong team. A weak team will even spoil the best idea.

I agree mate, in order to make the team stronger is to help each other and do organize brain storming with more ideas in order to populate better solutions to the problem or whatsoever. Investing in ICO is like you are selling local products and this signature campaigns through bounty programs is the better ways to market the ICO project which the promoted alt currency will circulate to the entire forum threads. Proof of the ongoing project is a good way to gain good market as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: