Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.1 BTC With collateral  (Read 514 times)
jenlex13 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:27:03 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 07:23:58 PM by jenlex13

Can someone lend me 0.1 bitcoin
I have minexcoin as a collateral.

I have 127 Minexcoin. But Minexcoin is still not on exchange the dev said they will announce it at the end of the month.

The price of minexcoin when it is available on exchange is 0.00230845 BTC

Minexcoin thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0

This is my wallets screenshot

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

I dont see minexcoin on any exchange. Whats the price of this coin exactly? From what it looks like, it came out of ICO about a month and a half ago so it may be worthless. Do you have anything else?
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:05:43 PM

If you have them then why don't you show them? Or at least tell us the amount.
Nobody will lend anyone without collateral being 120% of the loan amount. Especially a noob like you.

So tell us the number of your collateral or gtfo from here.

jenlex13 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:23:20 PM

I have 127 Minexcoin. But Minexcoin is still not on exchange the dev said they will announce it at the end of the month.

Minexcoin thread :

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:24:53 PM

Minexcoin thread :

No matter what the dev says about the price of the coin, almost everyone is selling MNX and I am almost sure this coin will go to 1$ or even lower when it hits exchanges. I think younare just trying to sell your MNX snd do not plan on repaying this loan.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jenlex13 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

Minexcoin thread :

No matter what the dev says about the price of the coin, almost everyone is selling MNX and I am almost sure this coin will go to 1$ or even lower when it hits exchanges. I think younare just trying to sell your MNX snd do not plan on repaying this loan.

Please dont be judgemental.
Just because im a newbie you think i will not do good.
You start as a newbie too.
Im just asking if anyone can lend me, if no one will its okay.

warden

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:43:28 PM

alright first of all the collateral must be something that can be sold (instantly) and not waiting until the dev ANN
second. you are not sure that the price of 1 MINEXCOIN will be 0.0023.. BTC !
as that being said if you don't have another type of collateral i suggest you lock this topic cause i doubt that somebody will lend you.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:06:18 PM

alright first of all the collateral must be something that can be sold (instantly) and not waiting until the dev ANN
as that being said if you don't have another type of collateral i suggest you lock this topic cause i doubt that somebody will lend you.

Where you get it wrong is that collateral is something that is available for sale. If that is the case then there is no need for him to come for the loan rather he could have exchange it at the exchange. So, I think he has a valid collateral but who am I since I am not going to make the loan available and even using the quoted price, the amount is over 100% of the amount asked for.
jenlex13 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

If i have something that i can sell instantly i wont be needing a loan. I'm not forcing anyone to lend me, thats why I made this thread So if someone is interested in my collateral we can make a deal and I will surely pay. if not thats okay. But I respect your opinions.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

Where you get it wrong is that collateral is something that is available for sale. If that is the case then there is no need for him to come for the loan rather he could have exchange it at the exchange. So, I think he has a valid collateral but who am I since I am not going to make the loan available and even using the quoted price, the amount is over 100% of the amount asked for.

It will just be a valid collateral if it's already listed on exchange. And the supposed price of it once it hit exchanges is just an expecting proce. Sometimes people doesn't want to sold it at the moment in some of the exchanges since they are waiting for their target that's why sometimes it was being used as a collateral.

In case of OP's requested amount, it was way too high because of the current bitcoin price. Maybe someone will click the bait if he will lowered the amount and escrow is a must.
warden

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:52:29 PM

If i have something that i can sell instantly i wont be needing a loan. I'm not forcing anyone to lend me, thats why I made this thread So if someone is interested in my collateral we can make a deal and I will surely pay. if not thats okay. But I respect your opinions.

A common question is why don't I just sell my collateral? Well the reasoning behind collateral is that you think it's going to appreciate in price or do not want to sell it, encouraging you to pay back the loan to have your collateral returned.

a reply to your question.

jenlex13 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:04:48 PM

I will not be needing a loan now. I will close this thread.

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: