Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PROOF BOUNTIES (PROOFSUITE)  (Read 14651 times)
zdrovie

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:30:58 AM

Hi manager

Please change my eth adress : 0x1325fAc3d04fb5fac93468304120eb9a66F4CA26

signature campaign, line 14. Thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:40:51 PM

any update? can we remove signatures?
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

yes we can since she has finished calculating the stakes for signature campaign. she personally confirmed it last Sunday.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:09:54 PM

yes we can since she has finished calculating the stakes for signature campaign. she personally confirmed it last Sunday.

Yes you can all remove signatures. I would have finished the blog bounty stake count but i had accidentally put the link on edit and some random idiot wiped out all my work just for the 'fun' of it' so I have to count the stakes all over again. Thanks to that pathetic person this is causing me to delay, which means everything gets delayed. If people pulling pranks like this think it's funny, well it's not because the longer I delay counting all this stuff, the longer it takes for everyone to get paid.  Angry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

Yes you can all remove signatures. I would have finished the blog bounty stake count but i had accidentally put the link on edit and some random idiot wiped out all my work just for the 'fun' of it' so I have to count the stakes all over again. Thanks to that pathetic person this is causing me to delay, which means everything gets delayed. If people pulling pranks like this think it's funny, well it's not because the longer I delay counting all this stuff, the longer it takes for everyone to get paid.  Angry

:-/

i had 11.5 stakes for signature :-/ or may be 11. sorry that all of your hard works has lost ;-/

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:53:38 PM

i had 11.5 stakes for signature :-/ or may be 11. sorry that all of your hard works has lost ;-/

Thank you for your kind words, i just sat now and re did them.. will take rest now and continue with fb/twitter tomorrow.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Muhammad Muneeb

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:16:46 AM

whats about the budget?  please convince them not to cut the budget for the bounty :-/

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

whats about the budget?  please convince them not to cut the budget for the bounty :-/

No idea yet about the budget will let you know when I have more news from the PROOF TEAM..

I AM CURRENTLY CALCULATING FB AND TWITTER STAKES THANKS.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:29:10 PM

I'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, in spreadshet are number 9. The checked my situation now in the spreadshet but I saw that the score for the week 18/11 is missing. I sent you this weekly report on 20/11 on the thread as you can see from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116986.680 Can you kindly check and credit my score for this week?
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:49:17 AM

Please campaign manager my ethereum address was changed. On spreadsheet number 1 for the signature campaign.I dont know how that happened but the address there isn't mine.This is mine:0xD7b9bb4ea1dCAE8E6b3da402FFadD6237FE0916C.Kindly change that before the payment due me is paid to someone else.I used the same address to register for my twitter and facebook bounties.My Bitcointalk name is Tactical Genius,if in doubt you can check the fb and twitter bounty entries in my name for confirmation

Tactical Genius

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:50:40 AM

I'm not sure they will cut the budget.In fact it will be too unfair to cut it giving how far we came with them.I will protest that strongly if they even decide to

yourcatsofat

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:12:20 AM

I'm not sure they will cut the budget.In fact it will be too unfair to cut it giving how far we came with them.I will protest that strongly if they even decide to
It is so sad, but there are many projects decrease a budget in the end of campaign
Muhammad Muneeb

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

i am also doing this campaign when it was just started :-/ promised budget should be allocated to the bounty participants

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

ALL TWITTER AND FACEBOOK STAKES, BLOG STAKES AND SIGNATURE STAKES HAVE BEEN COUNTED.

1. IF YOU FIND ANY ERRORS OR I MISSED OUT ANY WEEK'S STAKES PLEASE KINDLY PM ME WITH THE LINK TO MISSED WEEK'S STAKES, OR INFORMATION ABOUT ANY ERROR COUNT.

2. IF YOUR ETH ADDRESS HAS CHANGED OR IS NOT SHOWING ON SPREADSHEET OR HAS BEEN HACKED, PLEASE KINDLY PM ME YOUR NEW ETH DETAILS.

3. YOU HAVE UNTIL MONDAY 11TH DECEMBER TO GET ANY INFORMATION TO ME SO I CAN THEN RELAY IT TO THE PROOF TEAM.

4. TRANSLATIONS WILL ALSO BE EQUALLY COUNTED AS EQUAL STAKES AND PAYMENT DETERMINED BY THE PROOF TEAM AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS.

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE PROOF COMMUNITY BOUNTY.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
el-chotibi86

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

Thank you for your kind words, i just sat now and re did them.. will take rest now and continue with fb/twitter tomorrow.
I'm so sad about this incident Sad and the stakes I get are correct. thanks dev. god bless to you  Wink Smiley
Tactical Genius

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

ALL TWITTER AND FACEBOOK STAKES, BLOG STAKES AND SIGNATURE STAKES HAVE BEEN COUNTED.

1. IF YOU FIND ANY ERRORS OR I MISSED OUT ANY WEEK'S STAKES PLEASE KINDLY PM ME WITH THE LINK TO MISSED WEEK'S STAKES, OR INFORMATION ABOUT ANY ERROR COUNT.

2. IF YOUR ETH ADDRESS HAS CHANGED OR IS NOT SHOWING ON SPREADSHEET OR HAS BEEN HACKED, PLEASE KINDLY PM ME YOUR NEW ETH DETAILS.

3. YOU HAVE UNTIL MONDAY 11TH DECEMBER TO GET ANY INFORMATION TO ME SO I CAN THEN RELAY IT TO THE PROOF TEAM.

4. TRANSLATIONS WILL ALSO BE EQUALLY COUNTED AS EQUAL STAKES AND PAYMENT DETERMINED BY THE PROOF TEAM AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS.

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE PROOF COMMUNITY BOUNTY.

Awesome.All if fine with my details.Anyway,I am still hoping they don't even think about cutting down the budget.We really deserve what is due us for being there for them all this time.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:54:35 PM

I participated in your campaign bounty facebook, in the spreadshet are number 11, I checked my situation but missing the score for my last week of work, week 25/11 that I sent on the thread on November 24 as you can see from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116986.720 Can you kindly check and credit me the score for week 25/11?
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

Week 15 Finished

I had internet problem in last 2 days. Please count my stakes for last week.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Tactical Genius

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:01:47 PM

Hi Campaign manager,Any news from the team about the date of distribution of the bounty tokens?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:53 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 07:43:43 AM by qiwoman2

Hi Campaign manager,Any news from the team about the date of distribution of the bounty tokens?

I am waiting from the TEAM, shouldn't be long, they are still calculating everything etc. I am in the middle of moving house as well but am keeping an eye on everything at the same time while packing all our stuff.  Grin I will also sort out any errors, additions  for the few of you that sent me info. I will do that tonight.  Wink

EDIT JUST SPOKE WITH PROOF TEAM, WE WILL COMMENCE PAYOUTS IN BATCHES STARTING NEXT MONDAY..

Gives us time to correct any errors, additions and cross/double check all submissions..
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COOPERATION AND PATIENCE.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: