Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: https://asic-trade.com Is this a scam store?  (Read 977 times)
Merry Block

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

I started as a new client to this company and in this deal, but with the most financial experience, these banks, I know in practice, what is financial well-being, how to invest and accumulate, for me this is possible investment as my additional income, which I now interesting, the manager answered all my questions and even more, I made an average amount of investments, the analyst manager suggested I raise the amount, now I think I will make a raise amount for the increase.

i read your post several times but still dont get it what you want to say xD
What exactly you didn't get? My manager answered all my questions, I raise my first investment so everything looks good
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

I started as a new client to this company and in this deal, but with the most financial experience, these banks, I know in practice, what is financial well-being, how to invest and accumulate, for me this is possible investment as my additional income, which I now interesting, the manager answered all my questions and even more, I made an average amount of investments, the analyst manager suggested I raise the amount, now I think I will make a raise amount for the increase.

What exactly you didn't get? My manager answered all my questions, I raise my first investment so everything looks good

just stop promoting a scam-store. end
Merry Block

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

Then stop being a scammer and prove your words, I don't understand what can be bad if withdrawal works good, and besides some market risky moves I'm totally satisfied.
huntingthesnark

Activity: 357
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Then stop being a scammer and prove your words, I don't understand what can be bad if withdrawal works good, and besides some market risky moves I'm totally satisfied.

Jolly good. I have some bottles of 100% genuine London air for sale if you're interested?? Bottled at source. It's the very same air that the Queen breathes, and that is a fact...

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
abstractHaze

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

misread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: