Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 USD BOUNTY: I had BTC on bitkee how to claim bitcoin cash?  (Read 1997 times)
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:51:20 PM

I'm sorry, i really have to go sleeping now.
I think that if you read carefully what I wrote you should be able to claim your coins, otherwise tomorrow I will be again online.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitbully2000 (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:59:17 PM

I'm sorry, i really have to go sleeping now.
I think that if you read carefully what I wrote you should be able to claim your coins, otherwise tomorrow I will be again online.

Thanks for trying...I will hit you up tomorrow. Have a good night  Grin
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:40:56 AM

Hey buddy...
I know youre sleeping so obviously no need for quick reply. I've spent ankther couple hrs trying to figure this out. Driving me nuts. And to be honest...even if was only worth  $20, id still be goijg nuts lol. Hate asking for help. Make me feel dumb. Anyways, I'm in studio  (I'm a musician) tomorrow from 3-6 central time. I will try to get to you before I leave. Seems that since I transferred the btc from bitkee, to blockchain.info wallet, to trezor safe. The problem SEEMS to lie in the fact that I can't get private key from trezor safe, grrr. The public key shows the bitcoin cash still in blockchain wallet...but I mist just be dumb. Can't get it figured. Bounty still stands. Would prefer to be able to do it myself vs trusting btctalk pms. Looked up your screen name and you certainly seem to be a righteous guy...im willing to trust YOU if need be, but I sure would like to know I figured it myself w/some help vs just sent it off to you.
 Anyways, I'll ttya asap. Want to thank you again for the help you already gave me!
K...im probably just blathering now lol. I'll ttya 2morrow if possible. Thanks a TON!
~PB2k
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:43:44 AM

Let me clear it:

- if your blockchain.info wallet is an imported operative address (you can send money from blockchain.info) , you can find the key on blockchain (see previous post with the image)

- if your blockchain.info is a "view only" wallet, and you can't use it without Trezor, keys are on Trezor, and you have to follow this guide: https://trezor.io/claim-bch/

Let me know how it's going, I will be at work but I will refresh from time to time. Will be @ home from roughly 5 PM CEST, if not already resolved we will sort is out. It's a matter of principle now.

erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:36:56 PM

Hey buddy...
I know youre sleeping so obviously no need for quick reply. I've spent ankther couple hrs trying to figure this out. Driving me nuts. And to be honest...even if was only worth  $20, id still be goijg nuts lol. Hate asking for help. Make me feel dumb. Anyways, I'm in studio  (I'm a musician) tomorrow from 3-6 central time. I will try to get to you before I leave. Seems that since I transferred the btc from bitkee, to blockchain.info wallet, to trezor safe. The problem SEEMS to lie in the fact that I can't get private key from trezor safe, grrr. The public key shows the bitcoin cash still in blockchain wallet...but I mist just be dumb. Can't get it figured. Bounty still stands. Would prefer to be able to do it myself vs trusting btctalk pms. Looked up your screen name and you certainly seem to be a righteous guy...im willing to trust YOU if need be, but I sure would like to know I figured it myself w/some help vs just sent it off to you.
 Anyways, I'll ttya asap. Want to thank you again for the help you already gave me!
K...im probably just blathering now lol. I'll ttya 2morrow if possible. Thanks a TON!
~PB2k

Hi,
I'm here now. Did you sorted this out? Are the money on blockchain.info imported address or on Trezor?

If blockchain doesn't have your private key, you should see a "view only" tag.

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:58:27 PM

Hi buddy Smiley
 I tried like hell to get this done without bugging you any more than necessary, but seems no matter what I do, all i can get is the public key!
 Angry
even took a screen grab of the addresses part of blockchain wallet but I cant even figure out how to post it here...so frustrated!

It's itching my brain, because I don't REALLY think I'm this dumb lol
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:00:58 PM

Import Bitcoin Address      
155HLTxjDXfgcyBeDUviGj5QGSAVnJdZHQWatch Only
Watch card 11
0 BTC   More Options
Archived Bitcoin Addresses

when I click on "more options", all is lets me do is archive, no other functions listed...
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

also, tried to use splitting tool via trezor, but it's only available on the BCH page (all accounts there are empty) the BTC page shows the coins I moved there, but wont let me use splitting tool GRRR
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:04:22 PM

Sorry...GOOD MORNING by the way lol. Sorry...I ditched my studio time trying to get this done...I'm just agitated
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:09:26 PM

Ok. The money are in the address, we will sort it out.

First be sure that your blockchain address is not already archived, if so you have to unarchive it first and then you can export private key.

If not, I suspect this is a view only address and keys are still in Trezor. Is it updated? Are you using the beta wallet? Try to strictly follow this guide:

https://blog.trezor.io/claim-bcash-bitcoin-cash-bch-bcc-trezor-wallet-f0a810d5864a

Sadly I have not a trezor  

By the way....it's night here, but good morning!

erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:15:31 PM

Obviously, you see this public key in Trezor too, right?

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:18:06 PM

Ok. The money are in the address, we will sort it out.

First be sure that your blockchain address is not already archived, if so you have to unarchive it first and then you can export private key.

If not, I suspect this is a view only address and keys are still in Trezor. Is it updated? Are you using the beta wallet? Try to strictly follow this guide:

https://blog.trezor.io/claim-bcash-bitcoin-cash-bch-bcc-trezor-wallet-f0a810d5864a

Sadly I have not a trezor  

By the way....it's night here, but good morning!

Blockhain address is NOT archived.
Trezor is updated, all newest firmware and using "beta"
Ok, I'll try that guide again...gimme a few..and thanks again and again and again Smiley
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:19:33 PM

Got my bitcoin cash from all BTC I kept on my trezor. They made it very easy. But I also had a substantial amount on and old bitkee (bip38 encrypted). After much hassle w/bip38 (my bad memory was at fault), I finally got in, exported the coins to my blockchain.info wallet,  and then moved them to my trezor. Is there anyone that can help me claim my bitcoin cash? Gladly tip $100 for your help. If nothing else...its really aggravating and making my brain itch lol

I carefully re-read this

DO YOU HAVE THE BITKEE UNENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY?

If so it's resolved! Import it in coinomi

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

Import Bitcoin Address      
155HLTxjDXfgcyBeDUviGj5QGSAVnJdZHQWatch Only
Watch card 11
0 BTC   More Options
Archived Bitcoin Addresses

when I click on "more options", all is lets me do is archive, no other functions listed...

I agree with 3rd post in this thread. I did it same way using coinomi.
In simple steps:
1 - Get rid of the BTC on given address ( this just to be sure when something goes wrong you are going to lose only BCH) by sending them to some your other wallets.
2 - Export the privatekey ( from the NOW empty address)
3 - Import the private key to any BCH supporting wallet (like coinomi)

The above mentioned address has no BCH on it. Why are you importing it? From what I have read you should be importing the bitkee address ( which IMO has the BCH ).

EDIT. Sorry, just notice the addy has BCH. (I have copied it with the watch at the end).
So is seems your only problem is how to extract the privetkey from bitkee. Their FAQ should help.

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

Got my bitcoin cash from all BTC I kept on my trezor. They made it very easy. But I also had a substantial amount on and old bitkee (bip38 encrypted). After much hassle w/bip38 (my bad memory was at fault), I finally got in, exported the coins to my blockchain.info wallet,  and then moved them to my trezor. Is there anyone that can help me claim my bitcoin cash? Gladly tip $100 for your help. If nothing else...its really aggravating and making my brain itch lol

I carefully re-read this

I do have the private bitkee but it is encrypted...
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

I carefully re-read this

I did do that 1st (tried to send to coinomi) but I had to type my very long passphrase (bip38)
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

I carefully re-read this

How did you export the coins to blockchain without decrypting it?

erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:45:41 PM

Use bitaddress.org to decrypt your privkey with passphrase

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:45:54 PM

also, just followed the guide for trezor, seems all I did was send some btc to myself? was afraid to send more than $200 because I didn't want to screw up w 11BTC, so I sent a portion. Now it says this:

TODAY 11.24725619 BTC
9 minutes ago
Sent to myself
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:47:50 PM

k..hang on..getting ahead of myself
and as far as sending from bitkee to blockchain.info wallet, I DID have to type my passphrase...I'm confused sorry I know you're trying hard...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: