Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:00:24 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 04:57:51 AM by BTCWigs

---
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

I found a few, they are requiring to already own large amount of BTC.  Something I'm trying to avoid since I don't have currently.
You’ve found a few? What were the coins that were giving free coins for having Bitcoins?

I know that Stellar was one of the coins that offered coins for the proof of the individual holding Bitcoins, all that the person had to do when they plan on getting the money from them was just to sign a message from the wallet that had the BTC within a certain time period. I prefer to participate in airdrops when they offer their coins to get sent out without having to download a wallet or having to do a social media task because it’s pretty easy doing it like that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:18:14 PM

How much did people actually make from that deeponion airdrop ? Was it worth it or not ? I didn't really check how it worked exactly. I know you got slightly more airdrop for higher rank but it was not massive difference that is why I have interest in finding the value of the airdrop. I see some people also say deeponion is a scam. I am not sure.

sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:43:18 PM

missed out? isn't DeepOnion sigdrop going on for many more months?
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:55:23 PM

Well it seems I missed out on DeepOnion, am now trying to keep a look out for next big airdrop that's simple to enter and with the next potentially well put together altcoins

It wasn't exactly an airdrop as they required to wear their signatures and many more conditions.

You could check daily for new airdrops in those two sections:

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Just your Ctfl+F and search for airdrop on new topics.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:05:19 AM

I thought the airdrop continued for a few more months ? You can still join I believe, but you do need to wear a signature. Like mine  Tongue

Campaign Manager (2018)
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:08:00 AM

How much did people actually make from that deeponion airdrop ? Was it worth it or not ? I didn't really check how it worked exactly. I know you got slightly more airdrop for higher rank but it was not massive difference that is why I have interest in finding the value of the airdrop. I see some people also say deeponion is a scam. I am not sure.

Well, if you'd sell now the Onions you've got from the DeepOnion airdrop, if you had started from the very beginning (five weeks ago or a bit more) depending on your rank, at current rates in fiat you could have made already from 3000-4000$ up to the double amount. And if you had managed to sell during a little pump on the exchange, these amounts would have been even 3X. But of course, if you'd sell now, you would be excluded from any future DeepOnion airdrop.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:51:03 AM

Well, if you'd sell now the Onions you've got from the DeepOnion airdrop, if you had started from the very beginning (five weeks ago or a bit more) depending on your rank, at current rates in fiat you could have made already from 3000-4000$ up to the double amount. And if you had managed to sell during a little pump on the exchange, these amounts would have been even 3X. But of course, if you'd sell now, you would be excluded from any future DeepOnion airdrop.

Shoot, I wish I got in 5 weeks ago. This is my second drop (Tomorrow).

Campaign Manager (2018)
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:54:20 AM

It's still going on for another 35 weeks or so. I've gotten almost 4000 Onions (including translation bounty and a bonus) in 4-5 weeks before my account got hacked.
BeggarInCryptos

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:12:41 AM

It's still going on for another 35 weeks or so. I've gotten almost 4000 Onions (including translation bounty and a bonus) in 4-5 weeks before my account got hacked.

At current rates 4000 onions value 0.927 BTC... So I'd say around 4000$ or so. Not too bad for one month of writing 10 posts a week Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zaboot

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

I thought the airdrop continued for a few more months ? You can still join I believe, but you do need to wear a signature. Like mine  Tongue
doesn't work for new accounts, though. Also for the later rounds you have to be BTC member since mid July IIRC
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:39:45 AM

It's a signature campaign ffs, not an airdrop. I would stay away of this premined shitcoin.

Also, being part of a scam, makes you an accomplice as well.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

Yep It was a signature campaign, so you haven't actually missed anything. Most of the icos accept jr. members and above. I think it is great promotion for the project and it also encourages you to write posts and interact with other users!

Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

It's a signature campaign ffs, not an airdrop. I would stay away of this premined shitcoin.

Also, being part of a scam, makes you an accomplice as well.
So far there is no scam though. And based on several factors I am leaning more towards a FUD campaign on a legitimate project than a scam attempt. While I'm still not 100% convinced that the project is not a scam, I have far more reasons to believe that it isn't.
The future will tell and in the time it makes sense to accumulate and support the project if you believe in it. If it turns out to be a scam it will come down crashing real fast anyways, so there's no issue.
Furthermore, everybody in the unregulated crypto scene should be aware of potential scams and not throw money out that they can't afford to lose. The high risk is exactly why the rewards in this market are so ludicrous right now and anybody with a brain is aware of that. The rest are gamblers that need to fall on their face to learn this very important lesson.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:06:47 AM

As of now the airdrop is worth more than participating in a regular bitcoin signature campaign. And it could worth a lot more depending on the price of each coins on the exchange.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:18:21 AM

Well, I can tell you that it's worth a lot more than any other signature. We can't withdraw all of them, but HODL is the game, I think this coin has a big future.
The airdrop/signature drop is still going, we have 34 more rounds, I think. They're giving away ONIONS right now, just click the link in my signature.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:20:59 AM

the airdtop is open now... it 7th.. u can earn 200-300 deepcoin depend on your rank.. but they rule so hard to join

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:44:02 AM

Try to check Senderon, guys. I think they are offering free airdrop. I am not sure though if there is still available slots. It is on a first come first serve basis. They will be giving away free Senderon tokens to the first 1000. I forgot the link. But you may try to search it though.
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:42:28 AM

Well it seems I missed out on DeepOnion, am now trying to keep a look out for next big airdrop that's simple to enter and with the next potentially well put together altcoins

It is happening every week, you can join now
BeggarInCryptos

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

I'm not in on DeepOnion either.  By the time I found about it the website says suspended.  Maybe should say looking for next big Sigdrop.

They planned to re-open the possibility to apply after the latest airdrop, so perhaps it is already open again.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: