Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on bitnodes.io - when did China top the rankings?  (Read 1162 times)
No_2 (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 1033

BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 08:57:50 AM

Using just the site bitnodes.io is there any way view the data for each run via the GUI on their website?

I'm trying to ascertain when China got to the top of the rankings? I want to provide this information in an easy to digest form.

I'm under the impression it happened in the last two weeks but would like to confirm this with actual data.

Thanks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JimCGSavings

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:03:41 PM

Using just the site bitnodes.io is there any way view the data for each run via the GUI on their website?

I'm trying to ascertain when China got to the top of the rankings? I want to provide this information in an easy to digest form.

I'm under the impression it happened in the last two weeks but would like to confirm this with actual data.

Thanks.

So China has surpassed the U.S. in the number of Bitcoin Wallet users?
No_2 (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 1033

BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:10:48 PM

These are listed as nodes, so I am also unsure if they are wallets and miner or just wallets. I suspect both but am not certain...
SGExodus

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 06:36:00 PM

It's the power of CCTV.  Attracted many curious Chinese to try out on bitcoin.
disclosure

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:16:44 AM

The current map shown on bitnodes.io is based on run #7. If we want to find out when did China top the chart, we probably need a dataset from last month or the first week of May which we don't have; run#7 is our starting point. I am currently working on scheduling the data collection to chart the daily/weekly changes.
disclosure

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:49:06 AM

FYI, the project page has moved to http://getaddr.bitnodes.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: