Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you mining today?  (Read 6857 times)
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:20:26 AM

SIGT!  Low difficulty gives lots of coins  Smiley

Lots of coins that aren't worth poop, But what do I know Tongue

With my older cards I am mining Zcash and with newer RX series i am mining Ether + Decred
They seem to be most stable in terms of return. Some coins give more but it is short lived

What new cards? & what's the advantage of mining both? I know lots do it but never quite understood the advantage. How is your Eth hashrate effected when you mine both?

The Hashrate stays the same...only disadvantage that your cards will use a bit more power. The advantage is that u can mine eth and some other coin...so its more profitable...and the dual coins are great projects..look at sia or decreed. i like them
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:07:17 AM

DNR - Denarius - low diff goot amount of coins and undervauled atm but still with a good current price Wink - on 6 x 1070's

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:30:54 AM

12x AMD GPU, I am not focused on single coin, lately I am switching coins, sometimes etherium, musicoin, expanse, deeponion, etc, & alot more. The difficulty has been increase drastically, so my game plan is mine altcoins as much as possible and sell it whenever it will become profitable.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
org0x004

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

DNR - Denarius - low diff goot amount of coins and undervauled atm but still with a good current price Wink - on 6 x 1070's

Is the new algo "Tribus" worth it?
bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

12x AMD GPU, I am not focused on single coin, lately I am switching coins, sometimes etherium, musicoin, expanse, deeponion, etc, & alot more. The difficulty has been increase drastically, so my game plan is mine altcoins as much as possible and sell it whenever it will become profitable.

That's my strategy also, and the window of opportunity for each altcoin is certainly getting shorter and shorter these days. Just for example, from the time when I heard about ubiq and starting mining, to the time the difficulty almost tripled, it took about three weeks.

siforek

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

With my older cards I am mining Zcash and with newer RX series i am mining Ether + Decred
They seem to be most stable in terms of return. Some coins give more but it is short lived

What new cards? & what's the advantage of mining both? I know lots do it but never quite understood the advantage. How is your Eth hashrate effected when you mine both?

The Hashrate stays the same...only disadvantage that your cards will use a bit more power. The advantage is that u can mine eth and some other coin...so its more profitable...and the dual coins are great projects..look at sia or decreed. i like them

Ok I'll look into that. I'm using claymore dual as it is right now only mining Eth though. My 1070s are at 125watts. What would you think also mining decred would increase that to?
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

Ok I'll look into that. I'm using claymore dual as it is right now only mining Eth though. My 1070s are at 125watts. What would you think also mining decred would increase that to?

I believe SiaCoin would be better option for dual, in long-term perspective  Wink

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:44:27 AM

Too bad that i never heard of Denarius before... Just checked the OP, it is a new algorithm coin. I like to mine new algorithm coin, but I think I'm too late for this one now  Cry

joshuaj

Activity: 224

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:07:13 AM

Too bad that i never heard of Denarius before... Just checked the OP, it is a new algorithm coin. I like to mine new algorithm coin, but I think I'm too late for this one now  Cry

I'm the early bird miner for DNR, kept some coins in my wallet now, waiting for the price to rise Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: