Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanging ETH for tokens and back into ETH on My Ether Wallet  (Read 586 times)
snuvic (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:59:04 AM

I'm a newbie to trading ETH-based tokens, and I'm completely confused. I'm trying to exchange ETH to BAS and want to be able to exchange BAS back to ETH. BAS recommends My Ether Wallet. I sent some ETH to My Ether Wallet, and I'm completely confused about how to exchange ETH into other tokens. I've added the custom BAS token, but I don't know how to exchange to anything by BTC and REP. They have dozens of tokens listed but there's no way I can see to place an order or post a position. Their help files aren't getting me anywhere and their support pretty much acknowledges that messages fall into a black hole. Please help.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sephil

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:01:32 AM

I'm a newbie to trading ETH-based tokens, and I'm completely confused. I'm trying to exchange ETH to BAS and want to be able to exchange BAS back to ETH. BAS recommends My Ether Wallet. I sent some ETH to My Ether Wallet, and I'm completely confused about how to exchange ETH into other tokens. I've added the custom BAS token, but I don't know how to exchange to anything by BTC and REP. They have dozens of tokens listed but there's no way I can see to place an order or post a position. Their help files aren't getting me anywhere and their support pretty much acknowledges that messages fall into a black hole. Please help.

First, I would find an exchange that offers ETH/BAS support and send your balances there to exchange for the desired amount. If you cannot find one, or you don't have an account with an exchange that has ETH/BAS support, you can always use Shapeshift.io to convert your ETH to a digital currency that is supported (most coins have at least one BTC/(Insert coin here) pair).

Hope this helps!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: