Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] !!!Cubicverse Token With Profit Share!!!  (Read 1078 times)
cubicverse (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:46:42 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 11:42:10 PM by cubicverse

Cubicverse Tokens are now back on sale due to the partnership proposal from the other game doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Hi, some of you may know me from my personal account tobeyrowe which I used to post about Cubicverse before. I am now offering a Cubicverse Token where holders of the token will receive a share of the profits from the game. We are currently trying to get the game listed onto Steam and we already have a store page built on Steam but it is not public yet. Here is the information that is on our not yet public Steam Store page.

Cubicverse: a world full of fun and opportunities! Now, where did you hear that before? You've probably heard it many a time before! Cubicverse, though, is a full world awaiting you, where you are able to wander around, battle monsters, discover new places, help your fellow players or solve mysteries. Whatever you like best! And what will this cost you? Time, only your time and perhaps a little luck, adventurer, will do you well. But your courage to join our community... that’s all you really need.

Features:

Infinitely sided world
Full player to player chat and interaction
Craft your own equipment
Fully realised ore/mining system
Full isometric/3D world
Unique, strange and unusual setting
Player owned areas and buildings
Not quite like anything else you've ever played...

Game Q&A:

Why Early Access?“
We are releasing the game early based on a playable but unoptimised build. We are doing so because we think this an interesting, unique product and want people to have the chance to play. We are in the process of totally overhauling the original framework and will have a slicker, more advanced version out soon."

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?“

Only a few months we hope.”

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?

“The full version will have a slicker user interface, animations will be smoother and the whole thing will run quicker in general.”

What is the current state of the Early Access version?“

Alpha version. Some bugs and a lot that needs smoothing out, but still a very significant amount of playable and unique content.”

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?

“Probably. We are intending to charge for the final release of the game if we hit our quality goals.

”How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?“

All fan feedback will be treated with the utmost seriousness and we will implement any feasible changes the community at large wants us to make.”

Here are a few links as well.

Cubicverse Website: https://www.cubicverse.com (the game is playable in the sense that you can register, login, and explore but there is a minor bug in the system that is causing all of the fighting and resource mining and collecting to stop which I know that those two things work because I have tested the game live with it working but my developer was working on further development and somewhere down the line he must have added something that counteracted with those features. We will get that figured out though and I can almost guarantee it is a minor issue within the code that can be fixed very easily once the problem is found.)
Fan trailer- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRtPo7I8bqc

Introduction- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reIvgKP_aQQ

How to edit map- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOko6VPnQpc

Conditional maps and switches- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qruey438Edo

Forums- http://cubicverse.proboards.com/

Blog- http://cubicverse.blogspot.com/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cubicverse/

Slack Channel Invite: https://infinite-ocean-77458.herokuapp.com/

Slack Channel: https://cubicversemmorpg.slack.com/

Investment Information:

We are wanting to raise funds by offering an initial investment round of 25 million tokens (25% of the total tokens). The sale is taking place on the Waves Platform and is priced at 0.0005 Waves per token which amounts to 12,500 Waves for the 25 million tokens being sold. I was planning on doing a sale where everyone pools their money together for a total of one million tokens and each investor would receive a certain percentage of tokens based off of the certain percentage of funds they contributed but no one ever invested in that so I am just selling the tokens at a fixed rate at this time. I am also willing to sell at a lower rate to one investor or a group of investors who buy a bulk amount of tokens so if you are interested in buying a bulk amount then please contact me and we can negotiate a lower rate. So if your interested in investing either contact me or go to your Waves wallet and go to the asset exchange and type in "Cubicverse Token" and click on the drop down menu that has the address that starts with 3rKBj and make a buy order.

Investment Q&A:

How do I start investing?

go to your Waves wallet and go to the asset exchange and type in "Cubicverse Token" then click on the drop down menu showing the only address on the menu and it should start with 3rKBj. Once you click on that just make a buy order for the 0.0005 Waves or if you want to buy a large number of tokens you can contact me and I can sell you a bulk order for less than the 0.0005 Waves price.

How will I receive my Cubicverse Tokens?

You will receive them in your Waves wallet after you place a buy order for 0.0005 Waves onto the Cubicverse Token/Waves exchange inside of the Waves Platform wallet.

When will the Cubicverse Tokens pay out Dividends?

The first dividend payout will depend on when the game starts to generate revenue and after that point there will be a dividend payout once a month.

What will the investment money go towards?

The money will go towards hiring new staff which will include a developer and an artist which will work to improve the game. It will also go into advertising if there is enough money left over from the initial funding round after the further development is done.

How many Cubicverse Tokens will be issued?

There is a total of 100,000,000 (100 million) tokens created. Their can be more tokens created but that will only happen if it is needed for extra funding which since the Cubicverse Token represents 100% of the profits made by the game the creation of more tokens would also dilute the profits of the owner of the game (me) so it would only be done if absolutely necessary. So please don't believe that I will just create a bunch of more tokens and keep them for myself to dilute everyone else. Which theoretically I could but I wouldn't do such a thing considering the fact that not only I wouldn't be able to have the game up and running like it needs to be if it isn't for investors but also because I wouldn't want a bad reputation within the community which would then keep me from running any other investment rounds if needed or for getting investors for other projects.

Will my Cubicverse Tokens give me ownership of Cubicverse?

No. The Cubicverse Tokens holders are only given the right to a share of the profits. Think of it as a royalty.

What ways will Cubicverse make money?

Cubicverse will make money based on the sale of subscriptions which are currently $20USD a year but will go up as the game improves and more players start to play and stay active in the game. There will be the sale of certain in-game items but not all in-game items will be sold to players directly from the game so that way it promotes players to sell items to other players that cant be bought from the game and these sales can take place on the already developed in-game marketplace. There will be a stand at the spawn point and in any popular areas for players to put their items up for sale within the game and also buy the items in the game. There will also be the sale of in-game currency for real life money such as Bitcoin and other cryptos along with possibly fiat currencies such as the USD. I hope to have the in-game currency called Soul Energy available to trade in and out of like an exchange where players can buy and sell their Soul Energy for crypto or fiat money but if this is done it will most likely be done with crypto due to legal reasons.

How will the process of dividend payments work?

The game will receive its money through fiat and cryptocurrency so I will have all money paid by fiat into PayPal and all cryptocurrencies put into their own wallets and at the time of dividend payout I will have all of the fiat currency and the different cryptocurrencies exchanged for Waves which will then be divided out to all of the Cubicverse Token holders. There will also be fees for the exchanges that the exchanges charge and there will of course be transaction fees and any other costs that come from moving fiat and crypto money from one place to another so those fees will be deducted from the dividends. Which the owner (me) gets paid through the same system which is dividends from the Cubicverse Tokens since the tokens represent 100% of the profits so the owner (me) has to bear the same transaction fees as everyone else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

Another one of those good Concepts that I hope go somewhere but you are lacking a lot of information about the background here. It looks like there's information missing all over the place. I would like to see a bigger road map, I would like to see more information, and I would like to see some functional code.
cubicverse (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:32:54 PM

Another one of those good Concepts that I hope go somewhere but you are lacking a lot of information about the background here. It looks like there's information missing all over the place. I would like to see a bigger road map, I would like to see more information, and I would like to see some functional code.

Hi, Thank you for your comment. If you could please tell me what information you would like to see so I can add it. Also as far as functional code goes basically what has happened is I bought the game from the original creator and the developer I had working on it to make it better had told me from the beginning that the games code has problems with it which can be fixed but would cost more money than I can afford to pay so I had him essentially try to put "band aids" on the code but the "band aids" stopped working and it just caused the game to stop just recently. The code is still there and like I said it is fixable its just that I should have done this token with profit sharing before to raise the money to fix the game properly to begin with instead of just putting band aids on it. But the game technically is still there and is playable just like it shows in the videos its just that it cant be accessed right now because something in the code has broken and has caused the game to not load but when you go to the website it still pulls up the loading page that directs to the start page where all of the login and registration and stuff is at but it does not get to that start page.
cubicverse (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:19:11 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 02:22:30 AM by cubicverse

Hello, I have found a few more developers that I can hire to help further develop Cubicverse including a development team that is offering their services to me for $3,200 a month and are based out of the Ukraine. I would like to hire this team but I will need funding so I am going to offer 25% of the Cubicverse Tokens for 12,500 Waves total or 0.0005 Waves each via the Waves Platform. This money will go towards paying for the development of Cubicverse, server hosting for Cubicverse, and other costs for Cubicverse. Please check out the Cubicverse Token on the Waves Platform by going to the Waves Platform asset exchange and typing in Cubicverse Token and you should see an address in the drop down menu which you would need to click on and that will take you to the exchange. Thank you for reading and please let me know if you have any questions.
cubicverse (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:40:23 AM

Hi, I see a list of trade history done on the Cubicverse Token but I don't see any funds put in my account or the amount of tokens being sold going down from the sale. Is this some type of glitch or does it take time or something? Please someone tell me whats going on here. Thank you.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:50:15 AM

Looks pretty cool. I may invest
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:57:30 AM

Yeah but I think we need more information about this project
cubicverse (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:16:32 AM

Yeah but I think we need more information about this project

Hello, thank you for the comments. If you could invest that would be great and if you need any questions answered please feel free to ask. Also what information would you like to have?
cubicverse (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:27:46 AM

Hello, I am making this post to let you all know that I am suspending the purchase of Cubicverse Token until further notice because I am in talks with a team that is developing a game that has gotten large amounts of funding and we are discussing a possible partnership so if this happens the value of the Cubicverse Token would be much more valuable and if this partnership works out I may not even need the investment money from the sale of Cubicverse Tokens. So since I haven't actually been able to sell any tokens yet I am canceling my sell order on the Waves Platform for the 25 million Cubicverse Tokens until all discussion between myself and this team is complete. If the partnership goes through I might still put up some of these tokens for sale but they will more than likely cost more. Thank you for reading and I am going to put a notice on the top part of the original post to let everyone know.
cubicverse (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:45:13 PM

I am reinstating the sale of the Cubicverse Tokens due to the proposal sent to me to do a partnership with another game doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon and I would like to get Cubicverse up and going soon. So if your interested in buying either contact me for more information if you need anymore and then go to the Waves Platform to buy. Also I was originally going to sell 25 million tokens (25%) for 0.0005 Waves each but I have decided to only sell 5 million (5%) and I will try to make due with the less amount of money but still get the game going like it should and then possibly sell more as the value of the token goes up once dividends start being paid out since I am pretty certain once the game starts to make profits and I start sending out the dividends the value of the token will go up a lot so I will sell more once it goes up. Thank you for reading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: