Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BAT] - Why nobody talks about her?  (Read 658 times)
fabricioasv (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:53:34 AM

I have BAT Tokens, but since its launch the price does not rise.
Anyone have any idea why?   Huh Cry
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:07:32 AM

Your title answered your question.  There really hasn't been any news or developments coming from the team.  There's supposed to be some big releases in Fall of 2017 so we'll see if they meet their commitments.  I have quite a few tokens so I have skin in the game... I hope they deliver.

https://basicattentiontoken.org/blog/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cavase12

Activity: 1455
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:07:47 AM

i think you can sell order to exchanger.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:49:18 AM

Because project is not yet ready. When will be release price will rise huge. Now it's good time to buy.
pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 722

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:02:46 AM

It is still on rank 33 which gives a positive sign that it is making its way to top of the list. It is seeing significant decrease in price day by day, not much but little. I think its dev team is not focusing much on it or may be they have some other plans for now  Undecided . The team should really focus on developing it and only then i think it will be of huge demand in the market. Unless there is no demand the price is not gonna rise up much. Better invest in some other potential coin rather than investing it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:21:19 AM

It is still on rank 33 which gives a positive sign that it is making its way to top of the list. It is seeing significant decrease in price day by day, not much but little. I think its dev team is not focusing much on it or may be they have some other plans for now  Undecided . The team should really focus on developing it and only then i think it will be of huge demand in the market. Unless there is no demand the price is not gonna rise up much. Better invest in some other potential coin rather than investing it.

There are still some posts in their twitter account every now and then. That means this is still working and the project's team is still working. BAT's price is cheap right now. While there are movements, there is no pattern of upward trend.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Shamster

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:30:40 AM

I want to buy some bat because lot of people think that bat should be in every good portfolio... On the other side I did not saw any big move but I think its worth to try for future profit
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:25:08 AM

I guess you are one of the people that invested based on the idea that you want them to list on exchange sites and sell or dump as the case maybe without having to be interested in the potentials that the projects seeks to unleash but unfortunately, you have to wait a little longer at this time because the developers are busy and a more constructive argument will speed up things.
fabricioasv (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:56:29 AM

I guess you are one of the people that invested based on the idea that you want them to list on exchange sites and sell or dump as the case maybe without having to be interested in the potentials that the projects seeks to unleash but unfortunately, you have to wait a little longer at this time because the developers are busy and a more constructive argument will speed up things.

Yeah, you alright to say that. It was my first ICO and my focous it was their potentials pump.
But now, i know that things don't are simple like that  Smiley

So i will continue hold my tokens, becouse now i studied the project. Inclusive i'm using brave browser to write this post haha
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:23:47 PM

I like this project. I also have invested, but I'm kinda at a loss, since I bought at $0.21 and then at $0.27 again, oh well. I know they will rise, they had news that they are talking to facebook about supporting this project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
coolzzz

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Coins

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

Almost bought coins for this one, but glad that i didnt. Also not sure on their roadmp, since that is what makes coins rise.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:59:16 PM

Very many people are talking about BAT, it looks like BAT is promising in the future, maybe for now BAT has not gone up because the project is not finished yet

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:28:49 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 06:54:25 AM by passivebesiege

Anyone have any idea why?   Huh Cry
I am late to join the ICO of this bat. But I just want to know if the price of bat right now is below ICO price because if I remember when the day it's added in exchange its higher than ICO price if bat is still maintain the price  there is nothing to worry.
artu92

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

I remember trying to participate in the ICO but without success.. Then the price went up a lot and I did not bother with this coin
I'm sorry because this is a great project, developed by a very famous dev..

Even now it is not late to buy but the real deal would be to participate in the ICO Cry Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: