Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Review/Guide) BW.com BW-L21, 550 Mh/s, 950W Litecoin (scrypt) ASIC miner  (Read 34677 times)
HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:29:04 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 05:20:20 AM by HagssFIN

is there any group buy for EU?
See the page 2, post 37. I know at least that mindtrip is planning a group buy.

I think you guys have a huge possibility to reach the minimum 100 units quantity.

blockassets

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:13:15 AM

I have some good news for you all wanting this machine. Our company Block Assets Limited is now the official international distributor for BW mining equipment including the L21 Litecoin machine. There is no longer a need to buy a minimum 100 units through us! If you would like to get your hands on any of our stock pre-launch then please get in touch with me at brett@balimited.io

Block Assests have been given the opportunity to bring this product to the retail market worldwide! Look forward to sharing the official site link with you all in coming weeks. In the meantime, get in touch if you want to reserve.

Thanks
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:24:37 AM

I have some good news for you all wanting this machine. Our company Block Assets Limited is now the official international distributor for BW mining equipment including the L21 Litecoin machine. There is no longer a need to buy a minimum 100 units through us! If you would like to get your hands on any of our stock pre-launch then please get in touch with me at brett@balimited.io

Block Assests have been given the opportunity to bring this product to the retail market worldwide! Look forward to sharing the official site link with you all in coming weeks. In the meantime, get in touch if you want to reserve.

Thanks

and how exactly do we tell if you are legit with a newbie account?

my status here is legendary with a good trust rating...send me ONE and I'll review it and pay you for it after it arrives..thus establishing trust

if you don't prefer me others on here can be the same

philipma1957

longsnowsm

Maxumark

Searing (me)

others?

But right now with a newbie account with out someone on here with a decent trust rating and account standing...to act as a check on this being legit....with.too many scammers on bitointalk it is not gonna fly imho ..too damn risky

again ..not a slam..just the facts

brad

note: sent you a pm here and to your above email.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
blockassets

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:42:45 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 11:09:41 AM by blockassets

Thanks

and how exactly do we tell if you are legit with a newbie account?

my status here is legendary with a good trust rating...send me ONE and I'll review it and pay you for it after it arrives..thus establishing trust

if you don't prefer me others on here can be the same

philipma1957

longsnowsm

Maxumark

Searing (me)

others?

But right now with a newbie account with out someone on here with a decent trust rating and account standing...to act as a check on this being legit....with.too many scammers on bitointalk it is not gonna fly imho ..too damn risky

again ..not a slam..just the facts

brad

note: sent you a pm here and to your above email.

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate your concerns. If you want to get some machines before we launch our site, I can offer a solution to verify. Contact BW directly (bw.com) and ask them for their distributors email, or whether they know who I am. Just offering the opportunity early as I am aware the interest there has been here from the members of this group.
rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

Thanks

Would be interested but I need someone Legendary+ to vouch.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:16:15 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 10:27:32 PM by toptek

I'm sure this is real but is BW really gonna sell to the public as far i know they never sold there BTC miners to the Public and told us they would ....

I know Innosilicon, bitmain, and Avalon kept/keep there word and do in fact sell to the public, be it in Groups buys or whatever . BW has yet to,an told us they would and never did .. .that I've seen ... if I'm wrong prove it, then ,I'll agree ...  an honestly i don't know how they can keep telling the same lie and live with it .....

I'm sure BW does have or will have the miners but selling them, I find hard to believe, till it happen .

so till then

SEEING IS BELIEVING >.......WITH  BW.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Phelicks

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

I'm interested in buying 100+ pieces of this. But email and facebook of the BW are not replying. Please someone PM me managers contacts for buying and shipping questions.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

I'm interested in buying 100+ pieces of this. But email and facebook of the BW are not replying. Please someone PM me managers contacts for buying and shipping questions.

don't bother ...I tried ..they seem not to interested on any 100+ orders now...I suspect they are sold out

(no reply after 3 attempts the last month)

then again...at 3k I kinda wonder if that makes any sense by a Nov timeline anyway

the not giving a f*ck and not answering emails is also a concern

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
blockassets

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

Hey guys as stated we are the official distributors for BW miners now. I apologise if you have not received a response from them on your enquiries, we are in the process of finalizing an official press release on the retail agreement which BW will announce through their website and network shortly; I suspect they are waiting for that to occur. In the meantime if you want to pre-order we have limited numbers left for shipping end of this month, the website will launch with larger batch shipping end of October.  Please contact me at brett@balimited.io, otherwise I will update you all when press release and retail site is live. Thanks to those members who have already ordered some of this months batch, appreciate your trust in our business, look forward to hearing your reviews when you receive. Updates as mentioned to come soon. Thanks
blockassets

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

Received 5 more units today to send out for press reviews, thought I would share. Not long to wait now and site will be up!

https://ibb.co/kSJCMv
https://ibb.co/jQtJuF
https://ibb.co/nJoJuF
https://ibb.co/jHPDTa
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:09:11 AM

Received 5 more units today to send out for press reviews, thought I would share. Not long to wait now and site will be up!

hmmm.....well it is something....still dubious about this...but progress is progress.....

HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:27:14 AM

Great news.  Smiley

Hopefully BW.com soon puts your information at their website.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:33:57 AM

well got this email to day about the miner seems they are gonna sell to the public and taking group buys ...

http://1stminingrig.com/bw-l21-litecoin-scrypt-asic-miner-review/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+1stMiningRig+%281st+Mining+Rig%29

but why is it only using 28 nm chips if they can do that with a 28 nm chip why not with less chips and boards using 14 nm and use less power ...seems to me sense 28 nm is older now it should be less per miner in price .. the speed shouldn't matter .  i guess now we wait to see if it lives up to the power/hash they claim it does but using 28 nm chips ..that might become a problem later on ...

ASIC chip type: 28nm LTC ASIC chip by BW.com
ASIC chip quantity per unit (miner): 144 chips
Number of hash boards per unit: 4 hash boards

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

What did these guys smoke to predict a ROI of 3 months
HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

28nm node process LTC ASIC chips are the best possible with the current R&D but I would not be surprised to see 16nm/14nm chips in about a year.
Could be sooner, could be later.

HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

BW.com has now officially announced at their website that HyperBit (by BlockAssets) will be a worldwide retail distributor for the BW.com mining hardware.
https://www.bw.com/

HyperBit will launch their website and shop soon, stay tuned at their Facebook page.

I have updated the "How to order" section in the review with this information.

Quote from: BW.com
Worldwide Distribution License Announcement

Since the recent launch of the World’s Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, Biwang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd (BW) is pleased to announce that BW has formally appointed Block Assets Limited trading as HyperBit as our Worldwide Retail Distributor. Through this partnership, HyperBit will be responsible for supplying all our customers worldwide.

Customers will now have the opportunity to buy the World Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, in any quantity they wish.
Hyperbit will be the only place to go to order The L21.
For more information connect with them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/

For media information contact:

Louise Roberts
Sphere PR
blockassets@spherepr.com.au
Tel: +61(0)2 9958 0498

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:09:49 AM

BW.com has now officially announced at their website that HyperBit (by BlockAssets) will be a worldwide retail distributor for the BW.com mining hardware.
https://www.bw.com/

HyperBit will launch their website and shop soon, stay tuned at their Facebook page.

I have updated the "How to order" section in the review with this information.

Quote from: BW.com
Worldwide Distribution License Announcement

Since the recent launch of the World’s Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, Biwang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd (BW) is pleased to announce that BW has formally appointed Block Assets Limited trading as HyperBit as our Worldwide Retail Distributor. Through this partnership, HyperBit will be responsible for supplying all our customers worldwide.

Customers will now have the opportunity to buy the World Fastest ASIC Script Miner for Litecoin, The L21, in any quantity they wish.
Hyperbit will be the only place to go to order The L21.
For more information connect with them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/

For media information contact:

Louise Roberts
Sphere PR
blockassets@spherepr.com.au
Tel: +61(0)2 9958 0498

price per unit? (before I dine upon 'crow') Smiley

HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:51:17 PM

They said that the price will be set when the shop launches.

cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:41:25 PM

But I just got some Bitmain's yesterday. This at a $1,650 usd price paid in LTC. (thru mostly luck 2 hr notice at 2am for a 4am USA sale ..and according to the thread they
One month passed and BM increased price to $2280/  What a shame!  Undecided
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:25:20 AM

But I just got some Bitmain's yesterday. This at a $1,650 usd price paid in LTC. (thru mostly luck 2 hr notice at 2am for a 4am USA sale ..and according to the thread they
One month passed and BM increased price to $2280/  What a shame!  Undecided

it has to be 'newbies' I hope enough to not just overbuy equipment but hold the coin to drive the price up

gonna take a lot of newbies to make crypto prices go up to what the miners expect for ROI

but hey ...seems there is adoption...maybe 'foolish' adoption by newbies on dubious equipment

but has to be more than a few folk...I can't see the old hands causing this sell-off of bitmain equip yesterday at $2,280.00

anyway, more confused than the previous post quoted now above

(tosses up hands....kicks can, wanders off down the street mumbling about greedy ASIC makers, insane prices, and clueless newbies.....argh)

later

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: