Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Review/Guide) BW.com BW-L21, 550 Mh/s, 950W Litecoin (scrypt) ASIC miner  (Read 34677 times)
zamans98

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

useless, the price is expensive, and delivery is as fast as BITMAIN can do.

nothing to see here.. .time to move on.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:26:10 AM

Heh, no price yet on these? Thought it was supposed to be priced on Monday 9/25/17?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:24:55 AM

If you talk about the Hyperbit shop launch, that happened already and they sold out https://hyperbitshop.io/

Price for their first batch was 2690 USD per unit.

Johninthai

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

Delivery time is same as bitmain......I do not call this making a difference in the crypto world as first stated.  I thought finally a company showed up that could deliver in a reasonable time frame.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

If you talk about the Hyperbit shop launch, that happened already and they sold out https://hyperbitshop.io/

Price for their first batch was 2690 USD per unit.

lol....well we all need to hope for a price pump on pow scrypt and/or LTC ..It is not like I'm immune to hope that the price
goes up I have 3 L3+'s at $1,650 arriving 15th of October....

but the price of pow scrypt has to go up or even that will not be enough with the amount of equip hitting the world

anyway I limit my optimism to THREE 2 months ago....I just can't justify the prices of equip from everyone now....at this point

in time imho ....if you are betting on the price of scrypt pow coins to pump in price......you can just as well hold coins...

Anyway, maybe LTC or whatever will pump to 150 usd or something, then any of these concerns of mine won't matter long term

edit: by the by what was hyperbit's batch size hitting the world our of curiosity ...anyone know?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:19:01 AM

Did anybody succeeded in purchasing L21 on last weeks sale?  Was it possible to pay in USD only, or BTC was also accepted?
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

Did anybody succeeded in purchasing L21 on last weeks sale?  Was it possible to pay in USD only, or BTC was also accepted?

I tried but out of stock before checkout
they should increase their stock numbers
managed to get l3+ during ico ban
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:41:57 AM

Are all the items here for sale? How his process if you want to have the item.
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

sign for updates on thier web site and you will receive info about next sale
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

sign for updates on thier web site and you will receive info about next sale

There being distributed by Hyperbit and also been posting updates on there Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/, the first sale was USD bank transfer only I believe. I decided against it due to the price there selling at.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:26:44 AM

any feedback?  did some machines arrive yet???

Johninthai

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:20:57 AM

Their delivery is somewhere in November........A bitmain clone, nothing more nothing less.
HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:47:21 AM

Their delivery is somewhere in November........A bitmain clone, nothing more nothing less.
Not a clone, these L21 are well made and more reliable than Antminer L3+ miners.
I've already sent two hashboards from two different L3+ to the warranty repair.

Johninthai

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:05:56 AM

Guess it depends, touching wood my L3's are running fine so far.........
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:36:09 AM

According to there Facebook page they have moved shipping forward to October 30th for the first batch so good news for anyone who bought one, see there most recent post: https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:01:17 PM

According to there Facebook page they have moved shipping forward to October 30th for the first batch so good news for anyone who bought one, see there most recent post: https://www.facebook.com/hyperbitshop/

They give any clue on the batch size..curious....from my guesses ..you can add this batch to the other 4 batches by bitmain in the wind (5 if they launch a batch this week)
at around 10k plus a batch..

my newbie dreams of mining in 2013 are repeating...betting on a price pump on scrypt pow to get me out this hole on scrypt pow miners (or at least keep it going)

I hate regressing to 2013 and newbie coin pump dreams to get me out of equipment jams....You'd think I'd moved past that..alas ...not so Sad

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

Did HyperBit give this miner to you to review for FREE? Or did you actually buy it?

Not questioning your integrity, but as a reader of your review i'd like to know. Asking because I would personally be more inclined to give a better review to anything or anyone who gives me $2000+.
HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:34:19 PM

Did HyperBit give this miner to you to review for FREE? Or did you actually buy it?

Not questioning your integrity, but as a reader of your review i'd like to know. Asking because I would personally be more inclined to give a better review to anything or anyone who gives me $2000+.
Please read the disclaimer in the very beginning of my review.
I bought the BW-L21 from BW.com.

Hyperbit was not involved at all in the time of this review.

HagssFIN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:47:43 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 09:50:06 PM by HagssFIN

Well, the power supply that was delivered with this miner and is included in this review, was a bad quality one.

Today I woke up and smelled some burned plastic in my apartment.
The worst wake up for a while.

I noticed that one of the 6-pin pci-e power cables had burned first, and then it had spread among them all.
The power supply goes straight to the recycling, I won't ever use it again.

I now bought a proper good psu this time, I should not have trusted anything less than a proper server grade psu to do the job.
I bought HP DPS-1200 FB A server power supply with breakout board and 16AWG 6-pin pci-e power cables.

I also needed to disassemble the miner, remove the motherboard that has the power connectors, and then send it for lightfoot for repair since he's got the skills and equipment needed for the replacement job.

Here are some pictures of the burnt components for those who are interested:
https://i.imgur.com/EPlLLfj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1hPFpNs.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KFqlMG0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/o8R18L5.jpg

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:05:19 AM

Please read the disclaimer in the very beginning of my review.
I bought the BW-L21 from BW.com.

Hyperbit was not involved at all in the time of this review.

We purchased 10 of the L-21s.  When we first ordered them, Hyperbitshop.io was only allowing 2 hours for a bank transfer to be completed or your order would be cancelled.  Because of this, we decided not to complete the order.  However, the CEO then e-mailed us and worked with us to accommodate a reasonable wire transfer time and also promised that if we ordered now, that he would personally make sure that the order was shipped by the end of October.  We decided to give the L-21s a chance (we already run the L3+s and have been very satisfied).  Now, Hyperbitshop has still NOT shipped our miners and we wait once again.  If I were anyone considering a litecoin miner... personally, I would stick with the Antminer product.  Less expensive and the service is no better, it seems.

Are you still in communication with the owner? 

Do you have any proof anything was ever shipped to you?

I also had someone contact me but it was so long after I wrote that I did not take it serious.
                                                                                                regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: