Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM HARD FORK  (Read 1718 times)
mad_btc (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:48:25 AM

Will there be an Ethereum hard fork? will this altcoin will also split??
What is dentacoin??
Cheburekus

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:44:41 PM

Last week, after the announcement of tech giant Microsoft to release its first Ethereum-based and privacy-focused blockchain framework Coco, the Ethereum foundation revealed its plan to execute a new hard fork named “Metropolis” in late September of this year
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

What is dentacoin??
ETH - Ethereum is a Hard fork of ETC Ethereum Classic. They forked in June last year.
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

Last week, after the announcement of tech giant Microsoft to release its first Ethereum-based and privacy-focused blockchain framework Coco, the Ethereum foundation revealed its plan to execute a new hard fork named “Metropolis” in late September of this year

What would this mean to the market?

is this comparable to the BTC fork we saw earlier this month?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:11:43 PM

I think, it is reasonable to invest in ethereum. Because of its technical infrastructure and the many projects, that are already done,a hardfork can't leave bad consequencies.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

I think, it is reasonable to invest in ethereum. Because of its technical infrastructure and the many projects, that are already done,a hardfork can't leave bad consequencies.

I definitely agree with you, I think these are very exciting times for ethereum.
I'm planning on investing a relatively big amount very soon

sjeezman

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:40:02 PM

does this mean just like bitcoincash that you will get free money?
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:56:27 PM

When ETH switches to POS there is a possibility that the miners continue mining that chain.... in which case wouldn't there be a 3rd ETH?  ETh Classic v2  lol
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:01:17 PM

does this mean just like bitcoincash that you will get free money?

Will be similar but it's not guaranteed the forked ethereum will be valuable like bitcoincash. It could turn into a useless coin too.
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:59:13 PM

brb forking ethereum to EthPos - Ethereum Positive.

Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:06:17 PM

What is dentacoin??
There will be the next hardfork for the ethereum network in the future, I can say there will be no split again. Please you must read the history about the ethereum network. Dentacoin just another shitty coin with undefined purpose. The next hardfork to improve the network.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:53:36 PM

Where you get that? can you share it? That must be a great development for the ethereum future. I also want to hear Vitalik Butterin's statement about it.
Spill

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:17:44 AM

When ETH switches to POS there is a possibility that the miners continue mining that chain.... in which case wouldn't there be a 3rd ETH?  ETh Classic v2  lol

There can not be an ETH Classic v2, the difficulty bomb will keep getting worse and worse on this fork. So if someone tries to keep mining it, it will become unmineable and die.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:27:58 AM

What is dentacoin??
ETH - Ethereum is a Hard fork of ETC Ethereum Classic. They forked in June last year.
What? Isn't it the other way?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:38:01 AM

I definitely agree with you, I think these are very exciting times for ethereum.
I'm planning on investing a relatively big amount very soon

I am gonna do the same, ethereum is offering a good potential for the next months, i am thinking about buying 5 eth and let them sleep for a few months/years, who knows how much time it will take to be at a fair price?
By the way, ethereum had a hard fork in the past, that is why there is a coin named "Ethereum Classic" everybody knows that... it is on the top 5 cryptos in every market..
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:47:31 AM

Metropolis has now been split up into two consecutive forks, named “Byzantium” and “Constantinople”.

source:
https://blog.ethereum.org/2017/08/23/roundup-5/
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:05:40 AM

What would this mean to the market?

is this comparable to the BTC fork we saw earlier this month?

This is another fork happening. Etherium is already a fork of Etherium Classic and now we will be having another fork of ETH which is Metropolis.

I am also interested to know whether the ETH market will be severely affected by this. Or if there is free Metropolis to ETH owners when hardfork happens.
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:44:47 AM

I wonder what would be the name of the new coin!
Imam_Dj

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:06:35 AM

Dentacoin: Crowd Power to Shape the Future of Dental Care.

Dentacoin is the first Blockchain concept designed for the Global Dental Industry. The Dentacoin ERC20 token is configured to be used globally by all individuals.

Dentacoin aims at improving dental care worldwide and making it affordable through utilizing the Blockchain advantages. We believe that empowering patients to become an active part in the industry development process is the key to shaping the future of dental care. The pilot Dentacoin project (Trusted Review Platform) is already functioning on the main net as the first transparent, tamper-resistant and manipulation-protected platform of its kind.
robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:26:51 AM

Dentacoin: Crowd Power to Shape the Future of Dental Care.

Dentacoin is the first Blockchain concept designed for the Global Dental Industry. The Dentacoin ERC20 token is configured to be used globally by all individuals.

Dentacoin aims at improving dental care worldwide and making it affordable through utilizing the Blockchain advantages. We believe that empowering patients to become an active part in the industry development process is the key to shaping the future of dental care. The pilot Dentacoin project (Trusted Review Platform) is already functioning on the main net as the first transparent, tamper-resistant and manipulation-protected platform of its kind.
Really right, this is the right answer about Denta Coin ..The first Blockchain-based Platform for dental care, Has a strong influence on the overall quality of care in this industry,,

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: