Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion about Education  (Read 472 times)
unitedmindszero (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:04:44 AM

People - is the work of God, the pinnacle of his creation. Do you agree with this statement?
Then, why are there poor people, people who want and can live with dignity?
Here we do not take into account people who do not want to live well by their own convictions. There are very few.
According to UNESCO, 250 million people cannot write and read because of poor education, 60 million children do not have access to education.
Agree with that these are terrible figures. Scientists say that people with the education, such people would not be poor.
Why they cannot get an education? The first reason is the lack of sufficient material means to pay for training.
The second reason is the lack of information about the possibility of training on grants, the possibility to study for free.
The third reason is the inability to find a suitable university since only expensive universities are advertised on the Internet.
The fourth reason is that talented people can not reveal and show their ideas and projects to the whole world.
Can we solve these problems?
Yes, we can, by collecting on a United Minds platform potential students and educational institutions. Without any intermediaries, they will be able to communicate with each other directly. They will be able to find people who will support them and give them the opportunity to get a quality education. Universities, at a minimum cost, significantly saving their budget, will find the most worthy potential students and help them to get a quality education.
Read our White Paper!, give us your opinion. Do you support us and millions of potential students?
unitedminds.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:11:52 AM

I support every good cause.
But I don't think education have the similar system everywhere.
There remains the lack of market for talents, and dissimilar wages for similar work.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:12:06 AM

People - is the work of God, the pinnacle of his creation. Do you agree with this statement?
Here we do not take into account people who do not want to live well by their own convictions. There are very few.
According to UNESCO, 250 million people cannot write and read because of poor education, 60 million children do not have access to education.
Agree with that these are terrible figures. Scientists say that people with the education, such people would not be poor.
Why they cannot get an education? The first reason is the lack of sufficient material means to pay for training.
The second reason is the lack of information about the possibility of training on grants, the possibility to study for free.
The third reason is the inability to find a suitable university since only expensive universities are advertised on the Internet.
The fourth reason is that talented people can not reveal and show their ideas and projects to the whole world.
Yes, we can, by collecting on a United Minds platform potential students and educational institutions. Without any intermediaries, they will be able to communicate with each other directly. They will be able to find people who will support them and give them the opportunity to get a quality education. Universities, at a minimum cost, significantly saving their budget, will find the most worthy potential students and help them to get a quality education.
Read our White Paper!, give us your opinion. Do you support us and millions of potential students?
unitedminds.io

If no one ever believed in a god, we would be exploring the stars by now, and hunger and poverty would not exist.

Your stupid religion halted all scientific advancement in the dark ages for 500 years.   Angry

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dakovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

Religion has been nothing but a limitation to human progress.  It perpetuates the failed systems it feeds off of.  If religion hadn't been the predominant force in human history for so long we would have made many more great strides in science than we already have.  It's a farce and a lie told in perpetuity for the top to stay in power and suppress the masses.  'Be afraid of my boogy man, for he rules the unknown.  He is both all good and all powerful' 
Thomas3520

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

unitedminds.io

If no one ever believed in a god, we would be exploring the stars by now, and hunger and poverty would not exist.

Your stupid religion halted all scientific advancement in the dark ages for 500 years.   Angry
So true! And it still does it! 23% of all Amaricans believe, that the Bible is 100% true! Thank God, that I live in Germany! Angry
SunofGold

Activity: 113
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:46:38 PM

religion and education are very serious topic ... religion is taught in universities in many .. it turns out you are imposing it and not whether you choose to believe it or not
Murtazagreat143

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:00 AM

religion and education are very serious topic and universities educate religion and other region educational institutes
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:19:54 AM

It is more important to be part the religion aspect in education, as many children educated in good moral, learn to respect and obey. If the child train up in this matter they would know the path that they walk on, and they may choice the right decision that they stand on.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:12:07 AM

Okay with the prediction that we believe in God we need to take ourselfes as we are. We cant ask God: Okay God why I am not David Beckham? We are as we are here and all of us have something what mean to us. You can not say okay why am I poor? God gave you health and mind to change that. One more thing: The God never give us something what we can not overcome and go through it. Never get down and God is always there and around us. I had a lot of chances to prove that. And whenever I thought okay it is just situation and coincidence a got another proof that the God is with me. It is for me unprofessional towards ourselfes that we take our luck so easily. We are not equal but if we can think about this that means that we are the ones that have the most important things in life health and mind. With these two we can change ourselfes first and then world.
reg!ster

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

i Believe  God is the source of Knowledge  and education is Kind of Knowledge so that must both go in same way

all   Religion must respect education
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

Okay with the prediction that we believe in God we need to take ourselfes as we are. We cant ask God: Okay God why I am not David Beckham? We are as we are here and all of us have something what mean to us. You can not say okay why am I poor? God gave you health and mind to change that. One more thing: The God never give us something what we can not overcome and go through it. Never get down and God is always there and around us. I had a lot of chances to prove that. And whenever I thought okay it is just situation and coincidence a got another proof that the God is with me. It is for me unprofessional towards ourselfes that we take our luck so easily. We are not equal but if we can think about this that means that we are the ones that have the most important things in life health and mind. With these two we can change ourselfes first and then world.

What about children that are born sick and die as infants? They didn't have a choice. If a person is born with AIDS then guess what, they will always have AIDS. You can baptize children right after birth, but no baptism ever changed the growth of cancer. You don't need to look too hard to find the contradictions in religions, that is why I gave up trying to explain it to people. It is too simple, there is nothing to explain. If you grow up and still believe in it, there is no hope for you, it is your choice to ignore the obvious. You can't convince someone that refuses to listen out of fear and paranoia that he will spend the eternity in hell if he let along casts an honest doubt.

If you approach even a small child as someone who he can trust that won't hurt them (like a parent or a loving sibling), and you cast a doubt in them, the lie is so old and stupid that an average 7 year old will disassemble it in 5-10 minutes and see that it is more reasonable to be afraid of darkness and vampires then of such nonsense.
wraith band

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

According to me religion is very important in the world of education, will be guided we purpose true, believe that god real the and make a better person.
erichmond521

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

I agree with this statement. But also want to suggest a nice way of learning through internet resources.
With https://courseworkinfo.co.uk/ it is easy to keep coordinate the work between teacher and student.
There is also a lot of useful articles with instructions.
Cristopherus

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

Religion has been nothing but a limitation to human progress.  It perpetuates the failed systems it feeds off of.  If religion hadn't been the predominant force in human history for so long we would have made many more great strides in science than we already have.  It's a farce and a lie told in perpetuity for the top to stay in power and suppress the masses.  'Be afraid of my boogy man, for he rules the unknown.  He is both all good and all powerful' 

True, but find better "tool" to control people at that time Smiley
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

thanks for choosing and this valuable topic in front of us and it is really necessary.
RANWAN

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

religion and education are very serious topic and universities educate religion and other region educational institutes

Most education centers do teach religion and in most of the time they both go as combined
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: