Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] Artex - First global art work platform based on blockchain technology  (Read 4103 times)
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:57:36 AM

I was really hoping on this project,read the news and discussion. This project seemed very interesting,as the developers offered something new.Unfortunately,now I'm stating that the developers are gone and no news. I will follow the theme.

platform artwork-based blockchain is very eased anyone that wants to buy works of art with ease in a transparent work of art itself are all packed with simple and more interesting again this will make the art market became transparent and clear. surely this project will be successful and appropriate expectations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blacksky

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:44 AM

I was really hoping on this project,read the news and discussion. This project seemed very interesting,as the developers offered something new.Unfortunately,now I'm stating that the developers are gone and no news. I will follow the theme.

platform artwork-based blockchain is very eased anyone that wants to buy works of art with ease in a transparent work of art itself are all packed with simple and more interesting again this will make the art market became transparent and clear. surely this project will be successful and appropriate expectations.

I am not sure if the art market wants to become transparent. Most art market participant (dealers, artists and holders of art work) are not interested in more transparency. At least that's my experience.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

I am not sure if the art market wants to become transparent. Most art market participant (dealers, artists and holders of art work) are not interested in more transparency. At least that's my experience.
ARTEX platform noted the origin of works of art on blockchain, allowing investors and collectors receive information about exhibitions and sales, and to see the expert assessment, and in my opinion, this project results are promising, and definitely a lot of investors interested in joining a success. for this project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

ARTEX platform noted the origin of works of art on blockchain, allowing investors and collectors receive information about exhibitions and sales, and to see the expert assessment, and in my opinion, this project results are promising, and definitely a lot of investors interested in joining a success. for this project.

for the aim is indeed very interesting to blockchain-based artwork and intended for artists and art lovers, and greatly facilitate anyone looking to buy works of art with ease in a transparent work of art itself everything packaged with a simple and more interesting again this will make the art market becomes transparent and clear. success for this project
mindhunteruk

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

This really looks interesting  Smiley
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

when will the bounty distribution take place though?

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:20:33 AM

Yes the wait just gan distribution may be immediately notified by the dev; and later will get a lot of profit.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

What news?
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

Yes the wait just gan distribution may be immediately notified by the dev; and later will get a lot of profit.

Yes hopefully soon in inform for distribution. and who join in this project get the results in accordance with our hard work and performance.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

i will join the bounty campaign, hope this project will be success. Wink
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

i will join the bounty campaign, hope this project will be success. Wink

This project has been ended up last year 2017 mate, and the payment in my idea will be distribute before end of this month or this week I guess. Therefore their participants are in waiting period process for their bounty rewards so far Smiley
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

this project is looking attractive and the focuses on the copyright protection in contemporary art, such as photography and painting.good luck team
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

this project is looking attractive and the focuses on the copyright protection in contemporary art, such as photography and painting.good luck team

How come that this project was looking attractive to you, this is already ended up since last year, they've announced that the distribution for the bounty will be happen this past February but sad to say til now there's no update about it. Is that what you called attractive project.?
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

There seems to be no updates on this distribution, what has happened, that they will distribute the funds in the last day yesterday and in fact they have not yet distributed the funds !!
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

There seems to be no updates on this distribution, what has happened, that they will distribute the funds in the last day yesterday and in fact they have not yet distributed the funds !!
may be a little be patient waiting for him and it would be nice if asked directly in her telegram to get answers more quickly.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

The Github source has not been updated recent days.
I guess the Artex team have been very busy with their coding puzzles.
however, we all should stay calm and give them more time to build up good products.
it's been too long waiting for the distribution of tokens, what can we just wait and give time to the artex team to complete the task. hopefully not delayed for so long.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Artex platform nows brings blockchain technology to the work of arts. Isn't that wonderful. You can now have access to lots of pieces of arts using Artex platform.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

Today started to see what's new with the project.
I found this video about the project - "Artex - блoкчeйн в иcкyccтвe" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTRGocZMAo0&app=desktop
I hope the project will work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: