Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service  (Read 23873 times)
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

Looks good, joined the campaign
Snovio_ICO (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

any news on how pre sale proceeds? Or there will be no news till October 3rd?

You'll know everything on the last day of the pre-sale Wink

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
andrehorta
Legendary

Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

hey, how much does Snov give for one valid lead? I didn't find any information on their site

There is no data on our website because this system would be included in our service after the ICO. It takes much effort and resources to make this idea real. That's why we launching the ICO.

OK, I see. I imagine it may be hard to get first few thousand leads though. If people don't understand what they get as a reward, than they may not be bothered to provide leads... Huh

as I think about it, you are right, maybe their strategy is that first they provide data, users just correct not "contribute that much", but I am sure they got strategy

This concept is HUGE. I hope the Snovio team will find a way to make this work. Although it will be hard to measure the contributions...
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

Yes, it would be really interesting to know how the entire system of lead contribution will function. It seems that it will be automatized somehow
BroadwayDraw

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

hey, how much does Snov give for one valid lead? I didn't find any information on their site

There is no data on our website because this system would be included in our service after the ICO. It takes much effort and resources to make this idea real. That's why we launching the ICO.

OK, I see. I imagine it may be hard to get first few thousand leads though. If people don't understand what they get as a reward, than they may not be bothered to provide leads... Huh

as I think about it, you are right, maybe their strategy is that first they provide data, users just correct not "contribute that much", but I am sure they got strategy

This concept is HUGE. I hope the Snovio team will find a way to make this work. Although it will be hard to measure the contributions...

I am sure they figured out the best way to reward contributors. This will keep the project rolling, so reward has to be pretty good Smiley
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

I had same question to complete the Blog section on the website to keep us a bit updated
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

Sure! Just look.
- They have huge professional team (from all over the world)
- Great and promising idea
- Famous users
- Also there are many articles about Snovio
- And of course - they have my support too Cool

I would add a great rewarding system for everybody who contributes fresh data to Snov.

Hmm, I am sure I saw this information somewhere but now I can't find it either.

All it says on official website is "Data contributors and agents can get paid when they help others to find job candidates or specific target audience. "  Huh
Really that's a good idea to find out about it. Could someone explain please?

In my opinion, I think as soon as it is verified that the lead is valid (maybe feed back from the users and all) then contributor got pain.

This is a fair way to reward, but I think it may be pretty hard to get people to contribute. Why would one contribute if it's unknown how many tokens you get in return?

as I think about it, yeah. It is like they are depending on our kindness to contribute because we havent been informed about the reward
Jackeexx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

I am impassion too, to know how the things were going! Snov.io is becoming popular, and keep my fingers crossed for the benefit
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

Hey just to compare, which campaign is more profitable guys, signature campaign or fb? who is actively working here?  Tongue
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

Hey just to compare, which campaign is more profitable guys, signature campaign or fb? who is actively working here?  Tongue
Hi! Due to my experience all should work together during pre-ico stage , depends OF COURSE on the project. Signature campaign is really cool though

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
kenko

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:36:54 AM

No Update about bounty  Huh
Snovio_ICO (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:15:29 AM

Yes, it would be really interesting to know how the entire system of lead contribution will function. It seems that it will be automatized somehow

We want to create a transparent system where everybody's contribution would be rewarded. That's why we are going to use blockchain technology in our service.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:28:54 AM

Hi! Due to my experience all should work together during pre-ico stage , depends OF COURSE on the project. Signature campaign is really cool though

I think both these campaigns work reasonably well, so it's more a matter of preference. I personally chose the fb campaign
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

We want to create a transparent system where everybody's contribution would be rewarded. That's why we are going to use blockchain technology in our service.

This sounds really promising. Looks like the blockchain is opening up tons of opportunities in every sphere
mvidetto

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:36:30 PM

I think both these campaigns work reasonably well, so it's more a matter of preference. I personally chose the fb campaign

and how it's going a fb campaign?
mvidetto

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:47:03 PM

I joined a twitter campaign a week ago and it goes pretty cool, but I guess better combine it with signature campaign which can lead to a more profit
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

shouldn't you just join all of them? i mean you can join all of the campaign right?
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:59:07 PM

I am sure it will be shown or published on the web right?

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

I joined a twitter campaign a week ago and it goes pretty cool, but I guess better combine it with signature campaign which can lead to a more profit

how many followers on twitter do you have? If you don't mind me asking of course  Cheesy

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
BroadwayDraw

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:26:40 PM

I am curious to understand how exactly rewards will be working for contributors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: