Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future  (Read 43960 times)
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:51:09 AM

I made a deposit into a poker room in 10,000 pokercoin. It's all right. On account I have 1 mBTC, it's 100,000 sat-1 chip. The minimum for the withdraw- is 20 chips. Means, I buy coins on 1 sat, 200000 coins, I make a deposit, it turns out 20 chips or 2 million sat. And I withdraw. I earn 1:10. Fine...

wavrachal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:26:26 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 01:13:15 PM by wavrachal

1. Q : for some reason, when i ran pokercoin wallet client it says zero connections and sits dead in the water;

2. Q : when starting cpu minerd under WinOS with one worker, in short intervals it say: "stratum request work restart", is that normal?

https://i.imgur.com/mANQMhZ.jpg
kreatoralex

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:42:13 PM

1. Q : for some reason, when i ran pokercoin wallet client it says zero connections and sits dead in the water;

2. Q : when starting cpu minerd under WinOS with one worker, in short intervals it say: "stratum request work restart", is that normal?

Try to delete everything from the appdata, run it again. Cpu forget it, now it's in the business asics

wavrachal

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:43:12 PM

by allowing this POKERCOIN to be accessible for industrial mining, you have basically "rented out your daughter to rapists"!

the POKERCOIN will become just another commodity to be farmed like already i see in your pool major farmers cobra2017 and plumbum who got nothing with poker related but just scavengers on internet for opportunistic profit, not by poker players and for poker players!

fuck sad...
cobra2014

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

by allowing this POKERCOIN to be accessible for industrial mining, you have basically "rented out your daughter to rapists"!

the POKERCOIN will become just another commodity to be farmed like already i see in your pool major farmers cobra2017 and plumbum who got nothing with poker related but just scavengers on internet for opportunistic profit, not by poker players and for poker players!

fuck sad...

I'm actually fully for this coin and intend to use it to actually play the game once players join!  My other pool is not profitable at the moment so I'm mining this for additional poker coins.  I'm not planning on dumping so the value should remain high with fewer coins in circulation.  I'll do my part to make this an awesome coin!  I jumped in early because I agree with pokercoin's mission.
Poker-coin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

It would be useful if you started a thread in the Gambling subforum for the poker room.

Why is only NLHE activated? Enterra supports a lot of games, and I hope you will offer them, especially open-face Chinese which is popular elsewhere.

I agree we need chinese poker. I was following the project expecting to play this game. Plus, there is a mention of double deck chinese poker on the website and it sounds awesome. It became impossible for me to grind nlhe tournaments without having a chinese game on the side.  Smiley

If we have more players we are going to add the open-face Chinese poker.

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
Poker-coin

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

fuck sad...

I'm actually fully for this coin and intend to use it to actually play the game once players join!  My other pool is not profitable at the moment so I'm mining this for additional poker coins.  I'm not planning on dumping so the value should remain high with fewer coins in circulation.  I'll do my part to make this an awesome coin!  I jumped in early because I agree with pokercoin's mission.

Thank you for your support.

The last PoW block will be at 500.000 , so currently the miners can get it. But this will end around two months from now.

Also we are negotiating with other Rooms to accept Pokercoin as a payment method.

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
wavrachal

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

for all intent and purpose, i did not intend to offend any one person, don't take me wrong;
but something didn't feel right, and i got emotional;

so, from what you say, a little guy poker player like me will never be able to get in on the mining action and will have to rely buying it from large farmers, or exchanges!

well, i can win my share by just playing, too!

have good luck, hope more players join, because we can't get games starting at the mment with 9 player minimum required!
hey, maybe take it down a notch, let's say start with 2 players min to start game?
crowplayer

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:20:53 PM

Very interesting! About the room just think that it could work just with pokercoin, much better, and the payout estruture can be better too ...
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:48:16 AM

fuck sad...

The last PoW block will be at 500.000 , so currently the miners can get it. But this will end around two months from now.

Also we are negotiating with other Rooms to accept Pokercoin as a payment method.

How about exchanges? HitBTC is a good one. What would it take t to be listed there or some other higher volume exchange?
Poker-coin

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

fuck sad...

How about exchanges? HitBTC is a good one. What would it take t to be listed there or some other higher volume exchange?

They have requested around 40 BTC for the listing.

wavrachal

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:58:27 AM

change the tournament pay-out structure to a realistic one:
like 1 out of 6 players win, or top 10%, the usual realistic payout structure;

add a schedule for regular tournaments with re-buys or guaranteed:
look at the example of 64spades.com - they have your very same Enterra poker client and they have 1000-s of new sign-up players by now!
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:14:09 AM

fuck sad...

They have requested around 40 BTC for the listing.

I find that very hard to believe. There are several projects which I know for a fact did not pay that to get listed there.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:25:38 PM

The prize slot of the tournament is terribly bad. Only the winner??? Mind you it will not encourage players to play. Me alone doubts that there's manipulation in here; that the funds will goes back to the organizer! If you want fair distribution and etc. give it the place winners.

Zero_Cloo

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:25:09 PM

The prize slot of the tournament is terribly bad. Only the winner??? Mind you it will not encourage players to play. Me alone doubts that there's manipulation in here; that the funds will goes back to the organizer! If you want fair distribution and etc. give it the place winners.

I won two of them yesterday, so they're not rigged. But the way they pay out in Pokercoin is to manually send POKER to your wallet after the tournament, so I can see why they don't want to have multiple payouts. (Also, while there are 12-16 players registered, only three or four actually show up, so winner-take-all isn't unreasonable right now.) I agree that this should be fixed somehow but I understand why it's the way it is right now.

mBTC tournaments seem like they will work normally, though I have't seen one run.
wavrachal

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:37:09 AM

I won two of them yesterday, so they're not rigged. But the way they pay out in Pokercoin is to manually send POKER to your wallet after the tournament, so I can see why they don't want to have multiple payouts. (Also, while there are 12-16 players registered, only three or four actually show up, so winner-take-all isn't unreasonable right now.) I agree that this should be fixed somehow but I understand why it's the way it is right now.

mBTC tournaments seem like they will work normally, though I have't seen one run.

it sounds silly to sit around each tournament and send prize manually, probably they did'nt have the money or skillset to program paymaent automation frontend or whatever it's called Tongue

hope they get their act together, i'd really love to play there!
Zero_Cloo

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:38:18 AM

it sounds silly to sit around each tournament and send prize manually, probably they did'nt have the money or skillset to program paymaent automation frontend or whatever it's called Tongue

hope they get their act together, i'd really love to play there!

Everything except these freerolls is denominated in mBTC. I'm sure they have some long term plan for getting Pokercoin working in the software and it just isn't there yet.

The software is sort of a weirdly half-featured Enterra, so it should have all of the basic functionality, it's just trying to use two currencies on top of each other is weird.

Thanks for mentioning 64Spades, by the way, I had missed them somehow. Agreed that the Pokercoin folks should look at it, as it's a good example of what an Enterra system ought to look like.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

I'ts very easy to send coins manually even if takes 10 addresses. They just don't have the will to do it. Distribution is very ugly.

kreatoralex

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:26:31 PM

Well, I won. Where can I get a prize of 300,000 Pokercoin or 30mBTC? They did not appear on the account. Thanks for the game Luke and Cryptocashgr. It was interesting to play with you

crowplayer

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:32:26 PM

Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: