Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:38:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future  (Read 43960 times)
kabi123

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

hi, do you plan to isolate coins scammed by coinsmarkets.com exchange, if they dont came back?
MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

Has it started trading on Bit-Z yet?  I see one called POK on there but don't think that is this coin.

Also, 1 thought.  Anyone in here good with android/apple app development.  I think an poker app that uses POKER coin as the in game currency would be a good idea.  Could make it where the user can load their account with their own POKER coin, or use an in-app purchase to buy POKER coins.  This would allow the community/developer to help dictate the price of the coin.  Make an in app purchase like 1000 POKER for $1 to start, increase to 100 POKER for $1 in the future once player base grows.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
MiningDoc

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Please give us any exchange to buy and sell this Coin Please!!!!!!!!! Because there are no exchange available for trade.

Edited 1: Also PokerCoin Windows Wallet out of sync, any solution or add nodes?HuhHuhHuh

Edited 2: I fixed Sync , Now wallet getting Sync with config File.

It was accepted into Bit-Z exchange, just waiting on it to be added to the trading platform.  I think they said it'll be about 2 weeks, but that was just last week.  So hopefully soon.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

Bit-Z voting. Looks like I voted 100 VTC, submitted my screenshot etc. Now I see that Pokercoin has been accepted, and I have another 100 VTC available to vote, and that votes are still being accepted, it appears like. Is there any point to voting my other 100 VTC? Will I get allocated more   of the POKER reward if I cast these votes as well? (Lol ... now it seems like fractions of a penny, but someday we all just know that someday PokerStars will want to buyout the entire chain!)
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

Last PoW block: 500,000

We are now less than 100,000 blocks before the end of Proof-of-Work mining. I wonder how that will affect the price when POKER gets added to Bit-Z?
MiningDoc

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

We are now less than 100,000 blocks before the end of Proof-of-Work mining. I wonder how that will affect the price when POKER gets added to Bit-Z?

Problem i see right now is the limited number of people hold pokercoin.  Its just not in that many hands yet.  100 wallet addresses hold 95% of all the coins.  How many of those people have more than 1 wallet address.

We need to get it into more exchanges, and maybe improve and promote the poker platform that uses pokercoin.  I wish there would be more blocks available for new comers to mine when they see it in exchanges.  There is like 51-52 days of mining left.  It would be nice to be in 3 or 4 exchanges by now.

Coinhouse.eu

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

Hello PokerCoin community,

we have listed POKER on our exchange coinhouse.eu

https://coinhouse.eu/markets/pokerbtc

Hope to welcome you all soon,

Kind regards,

Nicolaas
CascadiaCC

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

Problem i see right now is the limited number of people hold pokercoin.  Its just not in that many hands yet.  100 wallet addresses hold 95% of all the coins.  How many of those people have more than 1 wallet address.

We need to get it into more exchanges, and maybe improve and promote the poker platform that uses pokercoin.  I wish there would be more blocks available for new comers to mine when they see it in exchanges.  There is like 51-52 days of mining left.  It would be nice to be in 3 or 4 exchanges by now.

I agree wholeheartedly. It looks like Pokercoin is on Coinhouse now so that's a start but getting this coin listed on HitBTC, Cryptopia and other exchanges beyond Bit-Z should become a priority.
prometeusz

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

Thank you again all who participated in the voting.
You did an incredible job.
We have reached the required votes within 10 hours!
This is an unbelivable performance.
Thank you for your continued support.

The coin is going to be tradeble within 2-3 weeks.
See you on the moon. Smiley

Great news!
I've got my space boots and I'm ready to ride this rocket!

the only place THIS "rocket" is going is up your A$$...

Interesting. Why do you say that?

he is just trolling without any proof of anything Tongue

if you hold 335k coins, this is not a smart move

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2119062.msg27288449#msg27288449

and there goes privacy poker lol
MiningDoc

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:00 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 08:10:40 AM by MiningDoc

Damn, the network hashrate is skyrocketing tonight.  I saw it at 54 GH/s a few times.  So much for solo mining.  Guess I should have mined more a few days ago when it was 2 GH/s

CascadiaCC

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Damn, the network hashrate is skyrocketing tonight.  I saw it at 54 GH/s a few times.  So much for solo mining.  Guess I should have mined more a few days ago when it was 2 GH/s
It's been going up since the Bit-Z announcement but I guess people are scrambling to mine those last 98,000 blocks.

25 GH/s right now.

teslasghost

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

Hi,

How long until the coins in the wallet become 'mature' to stake?
Thanks
MiningDoc

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Hi,

Thanks

After the coins are confirmed in your wallet, they can be staked.  You just have to unlock your wallet for staking.

teslasghost

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

Hi,

Thanks

After the coins are confirmed in your wallet, they can be staked.  You just have to unlock your wallet for staking.

Hi, I cant seem to see an 'unlock' option of anything to that effect.
MiningDoc

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

Hi,

Thanks

So, with the qt-wallet open, look to the bottom right corner.  Hold the cursor over the cris-crossed pick axes (next to the pad-lock symbol).  They should be red, and it should say staking when you hold the cursor over them.  If it isn't red and not staking, that means you have your wallet locked.  If so, then click on settings -> Un-lock wallet.  You have to enter you password and make sure the radio button on the bottom left corner "for staking only" is checked.  Once you password/passphrase is entered your wallet is now unlocked for staking.

Again, hold the mouse cursor over the pick axes, it should say staking and have some stats there for you.

teslasghost

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

Hi,

Thanks

So, with the qt-wallet open, look to the bottom right corner.  Hold the cursor over the cris-crossed pick axes (next to the pad-lock symbol).  They should be red, and it should say staking when you hold the cursor over them.  If it isn't red and not staking, that means you have your wallet locked.  If so, then click on settings -> Un-lock wallet.  You have to enter you password and make sure the radio button on the bottom left corner "for staking only" is checked.  Once you password/passphrase is entered your wallet is now unlocked for staking.

Again, hold the mouse cursor over the pick axes, it should say staking and have some stats there for you.

Appreciated MiningDoc!
MiningDoc

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

Anyone want to play on poker-btc tonight? we need to come up with a signature campaign or something.  Get more people on the site.  Also, once pokercoin is established on exchanges, the site owner should adjust the pokercoin to mbtc value based on exchange rates.  Once it gets going, this would be one way to manipulate paycoin price.

Poker-coin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

THANK YOU

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

This is really amazing, the community support is great.
I see the twitter follower are also lots of people, this coin should be a big success Smiley
kamnibal

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

How the POS is organized?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: