Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future  (Read 43962 times)
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

No activity in the market... 

Poker-coin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:17:37 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 10:33:00 AM by Poker-coin

PLEASE BE AWARE

poker.io has stolen our name and our community members. Please be aware they are repeatedly using "Pokercoin" or "Poker" for their missleading activity. Also they are asking Ethereum donations for thier coins. We would never do that.

We won the voting with 171.29%, but we are not listed on BIT-Z yet, but they are using our credits to their advantages.
Please do not fall for "poker.io" or "POK" or "PKR" fraudulent coin.

We will be listed within 2 weeks.
The symbol will be POKER.

Please always read carefully our official news in this topic or the following official channels:

POKERCOIN WEBSITE
POKERCOIN TWITTER
POKERCOIN FACEBOOK
POKERCOIN TELEGRAM

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Thank you again all who participated in the voting.
You did an incredible job.
We have reached the required votes within 10 hours!
This is an unbelivable performance.
Thank you for your continued support.

The coin is going to be tradeble within 2-3 weeks.
See you on the moon. Smiley

On the 14th of January you thanked us for a successful vote and said the coin would be listed in two weeks. Why is it still two weeks? It seems like the POK had no issues getting listed right away. What's the problem?
minerxzc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

where are my prize coins after voting in BIT-Z, i still did not receive them!!
PaulEngelbertink (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

On the 14th of January you thanked us for a successful vote and said the coin would be listed in two weeks. Why is it still two weeks? It seems like the POK had no issues getting listed right away. What's the problem?

On 14th we said: "within 2-3 weeks".

BIT-Z have told us today "within 2 weeks".

There is no problem at all, POK has been listed because most likely they have paid 10 BTC for that. If you want, you can invest in THEIR NON EXISTING FAKE COIN.

We did our part, the coin will be listed when BIT-Z able to integrate it.

BIT-Z will send it to you within 2 weeks.

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
CascadiaCC

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

There is no problem at all, POK has been listed because most likely they have paid 10 BTC for that. If you want, you can invest in THEIR NON EXISTING FAKE COIN.

OK, thanks for the clarification.
wijky

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

wallet not sync. Huh Huh Huh
highnayem34

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

Till now I didn't receive my previous week 2000 bonus poker on my wallet for signature campaign...when will you give me the bonus¿?Huh¿

What will be the trading pair on Bit z.  Btc or eth.or both......
mert14494

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

I have never played Poker. Some betting sites accept coin payments. It may be prefered by the players who playing poker. There is a lot of coins similar to the market.
PaulEngelbertink (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Till now I didn't receive my previous week 2000 bonus poker on my wallet for signature campaign...when will you give me the bonus¿?Huh¿

Why are you keep complaining? We will give you bonus, as you can see it on the spreadsheet.

"you will get it end of the week as the day of the payout is Sunday"

The trading pair will be: POKER/BTC

highnayem34

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

Why are you keep complaining? We will give you bonus, as you can see it on the spreadsheet.

"you will get it end of the week as the day of the payout is Sunday"

The trading pair will be: POKER/BTC
Ok mate ....my mistake. Sorry bro....

I wanna do translation first time....is it possible.....
I will create the topic then submit on bounty form....
In Bengali translation.....
Zonayed

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:33:43 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:32:08 AM by Zonayed

I would like to know something, if the Dev team has already premined 10% of coins, why are they still staking? Shouldn't staking be turned off for the dev wallet? Its unfair that dev team wallet is still staking while we the small miners are collecting coins. Dev wallet must stop staking to make it fair and this coin a success. You already have more than 10%. You need more?

And thank you for the amazing job you guys are doing in all departments. Its much appreciated.

Please publish the dev wallet for all fairness so we can see where the coins are goin.

The entire community will agree with me on this.

I would like a fair solution to this.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

I hope pokercoin can serve something different from other  coins.this is something fun for us to play
MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

Would be nice to see people playing on the Poker platform.  I keep joining but never see anyone on there.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
PaulEngelbertink (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

I would like to know something, if the Dev team has already premined 10% of coins, why are they still staking? Shouldn't staking be turned off for the dev wallet? Its unfair that dev team wallet is still staking while we the small miners are collecting coins. Dev wallet must stop staking to make it fair and this coin a success. You already have more than 10%. You need more?

And thank you for the amazing job you guys are doing in all departments. Its much appreciated.

Please publish the dev wallet for all fairness so we can see where the coins are goin.

We are staking the wallet, because we are sending out huge amount of Pokercoin every week. We would like to cointinue that activity as long as possible. If we have more coin we can give out more for extended time.

CascadiaCC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:35:16 AM by CascadiaCC

We are staking the wallet, because we are sending out huge amount of Pokercoin every week. We would like to cointinue that activity as long as possible. If we have more coin we can give out more for extended time.

I noticed you sent 2.8 million Poker to an address today.

When will you begin placing ads for the poker room? Like someone said, there's almost never anyone in it. You need to advertise it.
PaulEngelbertink (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

When will you begin placing ads for the poker room? Like someone said, there's almost never anyone in it. You need to advertise it.

As you can see we are continuously sending out coins for marketing and to external developers.

We have already advertising on many many platforms.

The poker room is very new, it needs time to reach the critical number to have players all the time.
It is growing every day, and you can find at least one or two players online who can play, you just need to sit to the table.

Zonayed

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

Okay if you can let the community know where all the coins are going this will keep things transparent.

Dev wallet has sent 3 Million coins today to an address PV7dSZrM8WL3kf9BTz2cyKmetKxASHXW3M that was generated back in August 22 2017.  where and why was it sent please let us the community and investors know. 3 Million coins is a lot of coins.
Thanks

PaulEngelbertink (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

Okay if you can let the community know where all the coins are going this will keep things transparent.

Dev wallet has sent 3 Million coins today to an address PV7dSZrM8WL3kf9BTz2cyKmetKxASHXW3M that was generated back in August 22 2017.  where and why was it sent please let us the community and investors know. 3 Million coins is a lot of coins.
Thanks

You are not part of the Pokercoin team, and we are not going to report every transaction and publish whom to pay to everyone.

We have reported every important news, and update right after we knew about, and you can check everyone who participated in the bounties.

Anyway the recent 3M transfer was to one of the team member bonus, who is working with us since august for free.

CascadiaCC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

As you can see we are continuously sending out coins for marketing and to external developers.

We have already advertising on many many platforms.

The poker room is very new, it needs time to reach the critical number to have players all the time.
It is growing every day, and you can find at least one or two players online who can play, you just need to sit to the table.

Sounds good to me.

I think another use for this thread might be for some of us who want to play each other in the poker room to find a day/time when it is convenient for us to gather. Like it could be Bitcointalk Poker Night! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: