Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:16:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future  (Read 43960 times)
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

I have invested a lot in PokerCoin and I as an investor would be very cautious to ensure PokerCoin holds its value.

May I ask how you invested in Pokercoin? Also, until Pokercoin starts trading on Bit-z we don't really know its value, do we?
Zonayed

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

I have invested all my Hashing power into this coin. By mining this coin, I am implying it has intrinsic value regardless of it being traded on exchanges as of yet or not.

As a senior member you should already be aware of mining as an investment.

Thanks for your concern.
CheChe_8

Activity: 371
Merit: 1

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

PLEASE BE AWARE

poker.io has stolen our name and our community members. Please be aware they are repeatedly using "Pokercoin" or "Poker" for their missleading activity. Also they are asking Ethereum donations for thier coins. We would never do that.

We won the voting with 171.29%, but we are not listed on BIT-Z yet, but they are using our credits to their advantages.
Please do not fall for "poker.io" or "POK" or "PKR" fraudulent coin.

We will be listed within 2 weeks.
The symbol will be POKER.

Please always read carefuly our official news in this topic or the following official channels:

POKERCOIN WEBSITE
POKERCOIN TWITTER
POKERCOIN FACEBOOK
POKERCOIN TELEGRAM

Thank you to Dev and Admin
Bounty rewards to my blog is positive...See yahh to the moon.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

I'm sure that the project will be successful, the team is also very good, besides, PokerCoin already has a working platform!
PaulEngelbertink (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

I have invested all my Hashing power into this coin. By mining this coin, I am implying it has intrinsic value regardless of it being traded on exchanges as of yet or not.

Thanks for your concern.

I don't want to be rude, but people are registering to this forum just to complain, and mislead our community. You have a "Newbie" rank, so it is hard to know how to react this kind of invasive question.

Thank you for your cooperation and the Hashpower.

We are planning on Poker Night every wednesday at our business establishment for players from all over the county and winners will be given out PokerCoins. Hopefully, this will also help spread the word on PokerCoin.

Can the devteam reach out to Poker Players Alliance in Washington DC? They are a major Poker advocate in the tri state area with more than 1 million players country wide. https://theppa.org

About the "Poker Night" we like the idea, and we would like to support it.

About the "Poker Players Alliance" we are going to contact them.
Thank you for your thoughts.

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
CascadiaCC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

Thanks for your concern.

Of course. I was not sure if you were a miner or if you bought coins off of someone.
gammagreen

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

i want information about management of poker-room specifically. such as compared with PokerStars,PartyPoker etc.
RoboPoke

Activity: 112

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:04:48 PM by RoboPoke

this thing is fail; better look for coinpoker chp tokens;

these guys with their half-ass enterra buggy poker client are sitting on their asses,
looks like something's fishy here!
besides, coinsmarkets they advertised as their main exchange, just scammed all people!

there is open LIVE chat line now @ https://goo.gl/VtswW2

Zonayed

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:45:11 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 06:18:36 AM by Zonayed

these guys with their half-ass enterra buggy poker client are sitting on their asses,
besides, coinsmarkets they advertised as their main exchange, just scammed all people!

The dev team is working behind the scenes and have a working platform that is improving everyday. New people are joining the platform and playing on the platform. There is a very genuine organic growth going on in here. The community is working together to make this project a success.

Please don't spread FUD and promote CoinX in another forum. Do you research.

Regarding Coinsmarkets, that exchange has its own issues going on which is unrelated to this project.

If you don't like this project, join something else you like.
Please don't post unfounded allegations.

Thanks.
CascadiaCC

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:02:57 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 06:39:56 AM by CascadiaCC

You again? Stop spreading FUD. Your newbie account only exists for that reason. You have a total of 5 posts. 4 of them are in this thread. If you like dodgy ICOs go hang out in their threads and leave us alone. This is a real coin backed by proof-of-work with a real platform and poker room. Not just a whitepaper.
PaulEngelbertink (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

he is just keep trolling, because he was banned from the poker room, you can read about that:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2119062.msg27288449#msg27288449

But he has many Pokercoins, so normally it is aginst with his interest.. something is really not ok with this guy

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

When will pokercoin be listed on bitz?
the voting has ended and it should've been listed
Zonayed

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

When will pokercoin be listed on bitz?
the voting has ended and it should've been listed
PokerCoin is currently in BitZ's deployment schedule. From the last update we got, PokerCoin is likely to be listed within the next 2 weeks.
Thanks.
PaulEngelbertink (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

In the meantime, I have started to reach out to Poker players in our area for a tournament based off of our platform for February 2018.  Once I have gathered enough interest, I would like to get in touch with the dev team to work out the modalities of the tournament.

Let me know if I can be of any help. I am also trying to PM with someother things that I would like to share in private, let me know how I can Pm you.

Please send an email to us. We can't send you such details here, because you have a Newbie rank.

highnayem34

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

In the meantime, I have started to reach out to Poker players in our area for a tournament based off of our platform for February 2018.  Once I have gathered enough interest, I would like to get in touch with the dev team to work out the modalities of the tournament.

Let me know if I can be of any help. I am also trying to PM with someother things that I would like to share in private, let me know how I can Pm you.

Please send an email to us. We can't send you such details here, because you have a Newbie rank.

My junior member signature isn't. Working...,chack URL......
RoboPoke

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

You again? Stop spreading FUD. Your newbie account only exists for that reason. You have a total of 5 posts. 4 of them are in this thread. If you like dodgy ICOs go hang out in their threads and leave us alone. This is a real coin backed by proof-of-work with a real platform and poker room. Not just a whitepaper.

i'm sorry, you are either a scam, a thiev, an idiot or ass-kisser Smiley

CascadiaCC

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:04:41 AM

i'm sorry, you are either a scam, a thiev, an idiot or ass-kisser Smiley

Looks at your negative trust rating + newbie account and laughs. Given that you haven't added anything of value to this thread I'm amazed you are still allowed to post in it.
MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

My junior member signature isn't. Working...,chack URL......

Sent a PM with the code I use for my sig.  Let me know if you don't get it working.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
RoboPoke

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

i just don't understand how you, i hope adults, can't see that this project is a scam through and through!

well, to each his own, like they say: "You can't fix stupid!"

PaulEngelbertink (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

i just don't understand how you, i hope adults, can't see that this project is a scam through and through!

well, to each his own, like they say: "You can't fix stupid!"

Enough if enough, if the moderators are not going to ban you from there, It is time to show your e-mails to the members of this community.
If you think this project is a scam why do you even bother to beg to play:

You are desperetly want to play for Pokercoin on every day. Please don't try to register, we are not going to let someone play who is vulgar and desrespectful towards other players (they were asking us to ban you from the game because of your constent belittleing,and abuse trough the chatbox) , you can buy our coin on BIT-Z soon.

You were banned from other poker rooms also, so we are not the first.:
http://my.888poker.com/go/thread/view/111345/30725649/cashout-problems-support-useless?pg=last

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: