Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoping for Bitcoin to drop  (Read 2122 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:22:27 AM

Bitcoin may not drop below $3,000 again I have seen $3,000 as a history. Many people wish bitcoin to drop but bitcoin itself doesn't want to drop I believe the wish of bitcoin itself is to go as high as $10000 before the end of the year. I have see many traders speculating here that bitcoin will get drop after November hardfork issue but you should be reminded of what happened August 1? The foundation of bitcoin core is strong and no matter what happens for now bitcoin will continue rising.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:38:51 AM

With SegWit now in the background the general consensus would remain positive, IMO we won't see a significant drop for now until the next few weeks.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:44:31 AM

It is good that Bitcoin's price is so high since many gained many profit from it. But this hype is too much. Bitcoin is so much expensive now and every step we see Bitcoin increase. Well, I say it is time to go down. A price around 3000 USD is reasonable but going beneath that is much preferred.

What would it take to make Bitcoin's value to drop again? A new hard fork? whales dumping coins? anything, I just hope Bitcoin to drop tremendously.

LOL! What is this? A crybaby kind of guy who wasn't willing to invest as much as he maybe could have had??
Dude the market doesn't care what you want or not!!!!
There where so many dips and dumps the last few months you could have taken advantage of! The opportunities were there!
Just a few weeks ago, middle of july, we were down 1800!!! Man you missed so much opportunities. Don't blame Bitcoin and the actual price for you inability. You had your chances!
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

It is good that Bitcoin's price is so high since many gained many profit from it. But this hype is too much. Bitcoin is so much expensive now and every step we see Bitcoin increase. Well, I say it is time to go down. A price around 3000 USD is reasonable but going beneath that is much preferred.

What would it take to make Bitcoin's value to drop again? A new hard fork? whales dumping coins? anything, I just hope Bitcoin to drop tremendously.

The price of bitcoin will drop naturally. Don't worry about it.

There are always stages of a bubble. Currently we are nearing the top or already at the top, once people realize that this sort of price level is not sustainable in the long run they will start panic selling, and that drives price down.

As long as you don't panic alongside them you should be able to make some nice profits. Usually the sell off is too excessive which leads to the price bottoming out before springing back up again.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

I do not expect the bitcoin price to fall so far, because I believe it will hurt many parties, especially for those who have held their bitcoins for a long time. Well, maybe it would be fine if they had a chance to get the bitcoin they had, but if not, it would be a big loss.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
fluidjax

Activity: 750
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:54:18 AM

I do not expect the bitcoin price to fall so far, because I believe it will hurt many parties, especially for those who have held their bitcoins for a long time. Well, maybe it would be fine if they had a chance to get the bitcoin they had, but if not, it would be a big loss.

Markets don't remain high because people don't want them to drop, they remain high when people are prepared to keep buying at the high price.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:57:42 AM

You should stop your hopes and return to reality. Markets don't follow your hopes. You should believe in markets and markets will reward you. That's my motto.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

The only thing that is affecting Bitcoins real hard and stopping it from going above 5k is the fear among users:
Fear of miners switching to BCH
Fear of SegWit2x
Fear of another possible hard fork if the above happens
Fear of fee

Unless all this drama settles, it won't get where it should actually be. Rather than all these, there's nothing much bad with bitcoins and it's going up steadily which is something everyone likes, just see the charts and you will understand why I said that.

Well said about what is really stopping bitcoin in reaching the $5000 mark value when that 4 above Fear would simply occur another panic selling might happen with the scared users of bitcoin I really wish there would not occur another hardfork because I would force my bitcoin to exchange in another Altcoin, or put it in another private key that I have, well it is really frustrating to simply change your hold bitcoin into another Alts, or sell it for FIAT money.

Ya now the price of bitcoin moving forward to the stability. The price is now in the stability of 4000$ for longer. But previously, it value was not some how stable. At first it value is fluctuates in 3000$.Once it also fluctuations of 2500$.So the price of bitcoin will not reduce the low value.

There is no real stability with the price of bitcoin, but we are still saying that term because the price is really high and even if the price would drop it is not that much and always move up still, we can really see that the price right now reach $4300 as of now and it is just fluctuating a small portion that is why some think that bitcoin is stable now but the actual reality is the price is still fluctuating and can still move on a very unpredictable way.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

Actually ae dont know what will exact happen in the next hard fork but whatis the result is good to us. Because if bitcoin price decrease we have a chance to buy more bitcoin and wait the price to increase again to gain profit . And if the price of bitcoin increase they can make a lot of profit if that happen. But as of now the price of bitcoin continue to increase and thats the good news for us.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

However, do you want an asset always increase up and can't stop it's trend?
If that is the future you want, you need change your opinion soon because this thought will make you regret many more in future.
In the past, do not have any asset can keep it's trend forever, everything has its own cycle.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

You know what op, i get where you are heading. Sure it's nice to be able to get bitcoins at a ver very low price, many people dreams of being able to do that., but the thing is, it wouldn't be good if bitcoins get drops like 40-80% so fast  rise rather slow don't you think?

So it is better if you become more positive. It isn't too late to go and buy bitcoins yet. We are still so far from the peak price. Every satoshi counts. As bitcoins increase in price, satoshis will be used more on transactions so don't feel so bothered of the increasing price. Just continue to earn and hold bitcoins and satoshis. Because you'll never know.
Cranidos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:41:09 PM

LOL! What is this? A crybaby kind of guy who wasn't willing to invest as much as he maybe could have had??
There where so many dips and dumps the last few months you could have taken advantage of! The opportunities were there!
Just a few weeks ago, middle of july, we were down 1800!!! Man you missed so much opportunities. Don't blame Bitcoin and the actual price for you inability. You had your chances!

I am not whining about the current price, yes I am grateful about the increase, I made much profit from it. And so what if the market does not care about my want? I am not begging for it, am I? The only thing that should not be cared about is your sarcastic criticism.

It don't blame Bitcoin. Can you pin point the "blaming" part on my post, well if there is any, of course. Though Bitcoin gave an opportunity back then, misfortune happens and some did not and cannot grab the opportunity because. Criticisms are welcome IF my statement is wrong. But I cannot see why hoping Bitcoin to drop is, for you, is wrong.

You are thinking selfishly, one who only looks at your own profit. You think the bitcoin will go down, will you buy it and wait for it to come up? Stupid, that would not happen when people still like bitcoin. Once the bitcoin goes down, everyone will face disaster!

Is it selfish if some are hoping the same way as I do?

What is stupid about this?
...You think the bitcoin will go down, will you buy it and wait for it to come up?...
Some traders out there might laugh at your face when they show you how much they earned by doing so. They might spit on your face too Roll Eyes

You are talking about something will not happen, have you been in the future? Stop acting like you know something when in fact you are not sure at all. Pity.

Once Bitcoin goes down, many will just buy back, where is the disaster in that?

You know what op, i get where you are heading. Sure it's nice to be able to get bitcoins at a ver very low price, many people dreams of being able to do that., but the thing is, it wouldn't be good if bitcoins get drops like 40-80% so fast  rise rather slow don't you think?

So it is better if you become more positive. It isn't too late to go and buy bitcoins yet. We are still so far from the peak price. Every satoshi counts. As bitcoins increase in price, satoshis will be used more on transactions so don't feel so bothered of the increasing price. Just continue to earn and hold bitcoins and satoshis. Because you'll never know.

Well do you think that a 40-80 % quick increase is better? You are saying the other way around.

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

I don't understand why people are thinking $3000 is not possible now. I am myself too optimistic about Bitcoin's future at present. But what OP has mentioned is only 30% dip which is quite common in Bitcoin market even if it stays for short period. We saw one recently in July as well. Bitcoin is highly volatile asset and such fluctuations are inevitable. There might be some sudden negative news awaiting which can very easily drop the price by 30%. But all what that drop will do is open a buying opportunity as no matter what price will again rebound if that happens.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:30:23 PM

Actually ae dont know what will exact happen in the next hard fork but whatis the result is good to us. Because if bitcoin price decrease we have a chance to buy more bitcoin and wait the price to increase again to gain profit . And if the price of bitcoin increase they can make a lot of profit if that happen. But as of now the price of bitcoin continue to increase and thats the good news for us.
Right now, the price of Bitcoin pretty stable, about the coming hard Its difficult to predict, but I think it will increase anyhow. There, mostly depends on how well the updates go, and if they are accepted. If decrease I'll definitely put some money in it not a whole lot.

Whatever happens in coming days we should not get worried and even if price falls then we should consider it as an buying opportunity as in long term price will bounce back and if you are a long term holder then you should not be worried about short term fluctuations as it will be always an part and parcel of bitcoin economy but I have feeling that price will continue to rise here after.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

I was also hoping for bitcoin to drop or let's say discounted days so I could buy bitcoin. It is somehow a good point on my part but I just realize that whenever I buy bitcoin, it maybe today or when it dump, I would still have profit from it. Because, bitcoin will increase its price even more in the following months of year. Take every opportunity to earn and trust that bitcoin has a lot to offer.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:35:12 PM

Why would you say something negative bitcoin was down from so many months now that it has rised you all are sad and not buying it early. I never understood what are you all even waiting for bitcoin can give profit you just have to make the first move to buy it and second wait it don't expect the price to increase and then pray from it drop
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:43:55 PM

I am not whining about the current price, yes I am grateful about the increase, I made much profit from it. And so what if the market does not care about my want? I am not begging for it, am I? The only thing that should not be cared about is your sarcastic criticism.

It don't blame Bitcoin. Can you pin point the "blaming" part on my post, well if there is any, of course. Though Bitcoin gave an opportunity back then, misfortune happens and some did not and cannot grab the opportunity because. Criticisms are welcome IF my statement is wrong. But I cannot see why hoping Bitcoin to drop is, for you, is wrong.

You are thinking selfishly, one who only looks at your own profit. You think the bitcoin will go down, will you buy it and wait for it to come up? Stupid, that would not happen when people still like bitcoin. Once the bitcoin goes down, everyone will face disaster!

Is it selfish if some are hoping the same way as I do?

What is stupid about this?
...You think the bitcoin will go down, will you buy it and wait for it to come up?...
Some traders out there might laugh at your face when they show you how much they earned by doing so. They might spit on your face too Roll Eyes

You are talking about something will not happen, have you been in the future? Stop acting like you know something when in fact you are not sure at all. Pity.

Once Bitcoin goes down, many will just buy back, where is the disaster in that?

You know what op, i get where you are heading. Sure it's nice to be able to get bitcoins at a ver very low price, many people dreams of being able to do that., but the thing is, it wouldn't be good if bitcoins get drops like 40-80% so fast  rise rather slow don't you think?

Well do you think that a 40-80 % quick increase is better? You are saying the other way around.

Now that you've said it, I wouldn't want an increase as much as that to be too fast. But I still think that bitcoin is great as it is now, i still wouldn't want btc to drop so low and rise too high so fast that can make it even harder to get than today.

Out of topic : how do you quote multiple posts like what you did?? And be able to pick what parts you want to include?
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:46:16 PM

Its true that bitcoin price is very high now.After hard fork in august 1,most of people started to buy bitcoins which increased its demand and hence its price also.Now,another hard fork is expected to occur on november when egwit 2x will be acivated.We will have to wait and see whether price drops at that time and if price instead skyrockets,then we could not expect a price fall after that.
The fact is that with the plug on August 1, the price generally went to the top and I will not be on users. Apparently no one was afraid and did not start selling crypto currency. But what will happen the second time, it is very difficult to predict. Forecasts are many, but the obvious fork and the bifurcation of Bitcoin may not be good. Although it will be a very good chance to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:59:36 PM

Its true that bitcoin price is very high now.After hard fork in august 1,most of people started to buy bitcoins which increased its demand and hence its price also.Now,another hard fork is expected to occur on november when egwit 2x will be acivated.We will have to wait and see whether price drops at that time and if price instead skyrockets,then we could not expect a price fall after that.
The fact is that with the plug on August 1, the price generally went to the top and I will not be on users. Apparently no one was afraid and did not start selling crypto currency. But what will happen the second time, it is very difficult to predict. Forecasts are many, but the obvious fork and the bifurcation of Bitcoin may not be good. Although it will be a very good chance to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price.
The fact prediction from professional are not 100%  that the price can be fall or increased its unknown we do not know when the price will increase more or the price will crash it will be still depends in the trends and the demand..
For now as i can see the price of bitcoin looks pin in $4300 value that i think this is a longest time that the price stay in the same level.. so i think there is possibility that the price of bitcoin can be increase more and less possibility that the price can be drop a bit..
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:58:36 PM

The fact prediction from professional are not 100%  that the price can be fall or increased its unknown we do not know when the price will increase more or the price will crash it will be still depends in the trends and the demand..
For now as i can see the price of bitcoin looks pin in $4300 value that i think this is a longest time that the price stay in the same level.. so i think there is possibility that the price of bitcoin can be increase more and less possibility that the price can be drop a bit..
With the price of Bitcoin at now, we cannot predict the next trend of it because still have many reason make the price of Bitcoin up or down.
So, I will choose wait Bitcoin for keep safe my money, transfer my Bitcoin or try trade earn profit just make me feeling confused.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: