Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising upcoming ICO  (Read 5539 times)
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

HeroToken

AirToken

Both allready succesful companies with working products, revenue and yes; profit.

I'm working in GSM and mobile network sector, I really liked AirToken's idea. It will be a shinny one for sure. I also liked Aventus which will be an important solution for ticketing sector.

Yes I agree. AirToken idea is just awesome. Their team is also good, they know the indrusty very well. I also recommend Power Ledger and Aventus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:24:48 PM

every ico sure they always promise, at least you must be careful to choose it, how ico is running and how its members work, then you can judge it yourself.

ziizack605

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

Yes, for example, Unbiased ICO Reviews is a great site where you can read reports about upcoming ICOs. At Unbiased ICO Reviews, we provide reviews to allow crypto investors to better understand the ICO market. If knowing more about blockchain technology and its potential is something that might interest you or you wish to better understand the current offerings of crypto currencies, take a look!

In the meantime, here are some of the highest rated upcoming ICOs:

investFeed, an open crowdsourced social network which empowers investors to share their portfolio holdings, trades, and monetizes their content.

MyBit is a decentralized asset management platform which leverages blockchain technology to record the ownership, registration, and transfer of assets.

Stox is an open source, Ethereum based platform for prediction markets where people can trade on the outcome of events. The platform targets mainstream audiences and allows investors to leverage their knowledge and profit from prediction events.

Here is the link to Unbiased ICO Reviews:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/ChHR97
tsutiy

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:34:57 PM

Have read this artcile https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-universa-expects-raise-100-million-upcoming-ico/  and now thinking about Universa ICO..
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:50:08 PM

As faf as i am  concern i  tip propy ICO it's the first real estate and property token.. ..the hard cap is $35m....$1 for 1propy token

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

I, myself believe in these:
Presearch - Decentralized search engine, to rival Google.
AirToken - Enabling the use of mobile data for lower prices and where it isn't available.
KickICO - Platform like Kickstarter, but on smart-contracts.
Enjin - Easy solution for implementing virtual goods and real value in games, like paying servers, buying in-game..

These are ordered from best to worst(my opinion), I've already bought in Presearch at $0.075.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:50:01 AM

kyber.network

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-smart-contracts-explained-fca4d4da07d

But I will not be able to participate in the pre-ICO. Sad((
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:54:24 AM

Mostly none of em, it's mostly PND shit.
A coin needs "some" funding and a normal dev team, why would they need millions of ico money?

ICO is not meant to build community, it's an ordinary cash grab.
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:16:49 AM

In current scenario we can't say exactly which project is much promising because behind every project there is an idea and always a unique one.Maybe some projects coming with same ideas and technologies but still they differ in somewhere.I found two projects with very unique and different approaches, One is BitClave & other is KICKICO.

BitClave is a decentralized search.Maybe not every internet user know what & how big giants like google,facebook etc earns from online adverting when we search for anything on their platforms.This industry is big.We can't imagine how much big it is.Now BitClave is coming with smart contracts technology where anyone who search through its decentralized platform will earn,whether their searches fail or succeed.

KickICO is a unified platform for safe & secure launching of icos, crowdfunding & crowdInvesting and this is also a unique idea,because lots of hacking and other cheating  creating  lots of damage to this cryptocurrency market and everyone wants their funds safe whether they are investors or organizers.

Also there are lots of other projects backing by some big names & they are already running big businesses.
xanga_17

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:27:10 AM

"The dotcom bubble grew out of a combination of the presence of speculative or fad-based investing, the abundance of venture capital funding for startups and the failure of dotcoms to turn a profit. Investors poured money into Internet startups during the 1990s in the hope that those companies would one day become profitable, and many investors and venture capitalists abandoned a cautious approach for fear of not being able to cash in on the growing use of the Internet."

Dotcom companies that had reached market capitalization in the hundreds of millions of dollars became worthless within a matter of months. By the end of 2001, a majority of publicly traded dotcom companies folded, and trillions of dollars of investment capital evaporated.

I hope you learn something you idiots.
hashashin

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:42:14 AM

wait september 5th, an amazing ico and project will be release ! stay tuned !
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:42:47 AM

I am sure the Cindicator project will be a good choice as they have a lot of great deals, especially this project will be invested by Microsoft and certainly this will be the new ICO revolution.
xiaoqingyun5

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:44:27 AM

you can get new infomation in the website https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar, i think Everex may be good
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:19:13 AM

Most ICOs are just ideas and marketing with no real-world operations.

LakeBanker's ICO is interesting because it spins off from veteran crypto exchange LakeBTC. LakeBTC has been running since 2013, we have 10 million user accounts from 152 countries. The LakeBanker system itself has been running in Beta as a business segment within LakeBTC for 1.5 years. Now it's ready for the world.

You can check out LakeBanker's white paper here.

Our ICO is currently in Phase 1 where a small number of tokens are offered at a large discount. Most of the tokens will be sold in Phase 2 (mid-October)

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

You can choose Utrust because this is a promising project and certainly will be very high price after ICO. I am sure this project will succeed because they have a professional development team and many potential partners
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

Which of the upcoming ICOs do you consider to be the most promising and why?
I like Cindicator, a nice idea and Sasha is its advisor, so I think it's a promising ico. If you want to have a check , click my signature.

YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:58:52 AM

Most ICOs are just ideas and marketing with no real-world operations.

LakeBanker's ICO is interesting because it spins off from veteran crypto exchange LakeBTC. LakeBTC has been running since 2013, we have 10 million user accounts from 152 countries. The LakeBanker system itself has been running in Beta as a business segment within LakeBTC for 1.5 years. Now it's ready for the world.

You can check out LakeBanker's white paper here.

Our ICO is currently in Phase 1 where a small number of tokens are offered at a large discount. Most of the tokens will be sold in Phase 2 (mid-October)

This upcoming ico is promising, I read its white paper, nice.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:11:21 AM

I think the most promising ico in the future is spectiv. But this is still postponed. Maybe they're still waiting for the right time to start their campaign again. Spectiv is a promising altcoin for investment.
Yes I agree with you, ico spectiv I think promising for our future, now in delay and will diilanjutkan back in October. hopefully this will prove to be promising.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:13:41 AM

So many signature campaigns that look promising in recent times, I suggest you follow Spheris with Sylon manager, I'm sure this project will promise, so many options that I feel dizzy to choose it  Grin

robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:15:06 AM

Maybe MONETHA ,,
Service with faster payoff alternative payment ..
This can be a compelling reason (just speculating) Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: